Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

A Solution

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> A Solution
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/24/2011 17:52:34   
A2W4N
Banned

Since WarpForce is becoming a strain and liability on the team why not get rid of it and reward the WarpGuardians and Token buyers with a few BattleOn points?

This way you can focus solely on AQ and the players who supported this game wouldn't feel like they wasted there money since they would get a few BattleOn Points. You can also let the WarpForce mods/arcknight move to the AQ section so they don't lose there Job/Position in the forum.

Well let me know what you think of this idea. Just trying to help.
Post #: 1
12/24/2011 17:59:08   
Mortarion

NO NO AND NO, sorry but this is a terrible idea to me atleast
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/24/2011 18:05:45   
A2W4N
Banned

Well it could give AE a chance to learn from there mistake. I mean to me the game is going no where. And btw, why did you think it was a terrible idea?
Post #: 3
12/24/2011 18:15:43   
Mortarion

Because it would be a shame to throw a game with such potential, and if it's going badly, it's because a little creature called AQW took all the devs, with a little of work this would be great
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
12/24/2011 18:39:27   
A2W4N
Banned

This "little of work" should have been done ages ago by now.
Post #: 5
12/24/2011 23:20:41   
arcangelgabrel

Uh, dude. All of AE's games have separate game code teams >_>. The original poster is right, warp force is going no where fast.

< Message edited by arcangelgabrel -- 12/24/2011 23:21:06 >
AQ  Post #: 6
12/24/2011 23:49:33   
ArchMagus Orodalf

quote:

All of AE's games have separate game code teams

Except WF and AQ. If they separated them and upgraded WarpForce to a full game, maybe we could get somewhere.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
12/25/2011 8:16:29   
stratuscone

wow, this will be my first time posting in the WF section..

i believe WF is indeed BUMMED in comparison with other AE games, but totally scrapping this game? i doubt it, i have stopped playing WF for approaching two years now, but i still believe this game's got a TON of potential, only that the staff cannot multiply themselves to attend to both AQ and WF
AQ DF  Post #: 8
12/25/2011 8:32:45   
  Grixus Faldor

Also, let me just state that AE's team is not entirely paid, most are volunteers and even then the team is still very small in comparison to that of the other game companies. They don't have much to work with funds-wise and what they've done is great, the fact that they've managed to keep up with 6 games and 2 portal games is a testament to their devotion to allow us players to enjoy their work, which frankly they don't have to do, but they do so that we can enjoy the fruits of their labour. It is not up to us to decide which game should or shouldn't get axed. ArchMagus Orodalf has already given the reason for the slow development of WF and that's because the team IS the AQ Team, they work together on BOTH games, thus the now bi-weekly bi-monthly update schedule.

That means WF gets 6 updates a year, which gives the team a lot of time to plan for WF, without limiting their work on AQ and favouring one over the other.

< Message edited by James Lu -- 12/25/2011 8:36:24 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
12/25/2011 16:59:47   
Lord Hades

Well, technically, AQ is favored over WF, but WF is an expansion...so you can't expect it to be on the scale of AE's larger games.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
12/26/2011 18:13:41   
zephyr4325

im afraid i agree staff does the best they can .

< Message edited by zephyr4325 -- 12/26/2011 18:16:04 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 11
4/7/2012 0:49:04   
chadrizard

Here's the bad part...

quote:

AQW took all the devs

AQ USED to be worked by the top devs. We're talking about almost everyone that's now on AQW, the time when Kalanyr and Aelthai weren't even common names. Galanoth, Cysero and Geopetal are the names that come from the top of my head when I think about the old days.
AQ  Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> A Solution
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition