Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 22 of 30«<2021222324>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/19/2012 20:48:00   
Arachnid

quote:

Since Drakky is all pestering me and stuff, I am currently working one the last TWO chapters of Captain Arafae.
That's right! TWO!
That's more than ONE!
GO MATH! WOO!

~Lady Zafara

Scratch that! Only enough time for one! But I PROMISE I will make the last one tomorrow!
Nearly done!

~Lady Zafara

< Message edited by Digital X -- 1/20/2012 10:00:37 >
AQW  Post #: 526
1/19/2012 20:51:21   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Well, I'd word it "The bird's shadow", but still. YOU WASTED A GUESS!!!!! THAT COULD BE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
DF  Post #: 527
1/19/2012 20:52:11   
Goldstein

Either it's the bird's shadow, or a feather that is attached to the bird's leg by a very long string, and it's wrapped in plastic wrap, to keep it dry.
Post #: 528
1/19/2012 20:52:17   
star screamer

@Zafara two pages in a row way to go

Super secret project...
a side story I will post after I finish Dreadful past and Stephen Fear's story.
Can't say much cause it's well, super secret, but I will tell you one thing...
It's odd.
AQW  Post #: 529
1/19/2012 20:57:54   
Arachnid

And HERE it is!
I want it to be longer, but my parents are kickin' me off. I'll make the last one SUPER long.

So, g'night! Hope you enjoy!

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 530
1/19/2012 21:03:39   
Shadowlight1

*reads only the end*

Ah, you killed Drakkoniss in your story. Hehe.
~Blood Moon
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 531
1/19/2012 21:46:34   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

To be fair, it doesn't say that... I would be mad at you for spoilering, but meh.
DF  Post #: 532
1/19/2012 21:55:44   
Clown the Jester

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Dang...I was hoping I would have a new chapter of Good bad And Chaos out...but this chapters gonna be as long as the other one was...maybe longer...dang...maybe tomorrow.
AQW Epic  Post #: 533
1/19/2012 22:04:39   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Ah, well, Clown. There's always tomorow...

Oh, yes, and for those of you who do not know, today is my birthday! *sprays confetti for being reminded of being stabbed*

I love it when I get to read new chapters on such things. *knowing grin*
DF  Post #: 534
1/19/2012 22:04:47   
Shadowlight1

Whoops, looks like I really am evil.
*evil laugh*
~Blood Moon
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 535
1/19/2012 22:43:39   
Kinzdor

I will have a new chapter in my fan fic,this weekend! GET REEDY TO MEET THE SIDEKICK WITH WIT CHEMICAL REACTION! I have said to much! As for the death games, I just need Pallyknight (aka Overecast) to post his intro!

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 1/19/2012 22:45:41 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 536
1/19/2012 22:51:41   
Vector

speakin of the jet black smasher guy... i sent him a pm so hopefully that might spark a little memory for him
Post #: 537
1/19/2012 22:55:14   
Question Mark?

Good. You guessed it. It was a shadow. Whoop-Dee-Doo. But the fun's just beginning. I have no intention of leaving all of the riddling to you Mr. Screamer. In fact, I'll give you one free guess for this one, not counting toward the total, just to test your riddling ability. Here is your final riddle. You only have 3 guesses. Make good use of them.

-Tragedy

For what seems like aeons, but was only moments, I trod the bright pink flesh of the endless desert which was the border betwixt my world and that of the waking, but also the ship by which I would cross it. For lengths of time I had stirred and dwelled within the equally fleshy though electrical and vibrant landscape that was my home. I stirred and was altered, I took on life from the jolts of energy that moved past with such celerity that they seemed to encircle me, waiting for the moment that I could become one of them, to myself race out to that fleshy ship and cross the border into the waking world to twist and vex the minds of the walkers and the dreamers that inhabit that place. Their vexation is my duty, and more so my ultimate destiny. What am I?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 538
1/20/2012 1:24:14   
Jessa K

You are a good riddler. You use big words and long sentances to confuse people and get them all mixed up. But usually all a person needs to do to solve a riddle is pick out the facts.

My guess is... You are a thought.

AQW  Post #: 539
1/20/2012 7:26:32   
Goldstein

I agree, it's a thought. The "fleshy landscape" is the brain.

"Allo comrade, why don't you give me a click on the ol' noggin and enjoy a nice little tale of action and sorrow and comedy? Cheerio!"
Post #: 540
1/20/2012 9:56:27   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Mmm... I agree, and I would have posted that as a guess instantly after I finished reading the riddle, but I decided not to, because that one was supposed to be for Trivial, apparently, unless I read it incorrectly.

I thought the answer was "a thought" not only because of the fleshy landscape bit, but because he described the electro-chemical impulses in the brain that form such things...

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 1/20/2012 9:58:01 >
DF  Post #: 541
1/20/2012 10:16:17   
Jessa K

Oh no, I didn't realize it was supposed to be for Trival! I'm sorry!
AQW  Post #: 542
1/20/2012 10:37:25   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Eh, people make mistakes. I suppose it doesn't matter too much, now. Maybe he'll give another riddle, or you'll be wrong, and Trivial will answer with the one remaining guess. (I just voiced my assent, unlike Goldstein; I don't see why people guess the same thing when the guesses are limited in number, but meh)
DF  Post #: 543
1/20/2012 16:01:14   
Clown the Jester

HEh heh heh...hidding behind your quizes Thursday? HOO HOO!

Well I have a little question for you. I alittle riddle I was told once by a man...a man even greater and wiser than myself.

When everyone and everything is against you...when the entire world is trying to swallow you up...when the backstabbers, and the crooks, and liers reveal their true colors and the wolves are at your door....

Where is the only place you can hide?

The Answer: In sanity.

WA HA HA HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE HO HO HO HO HO HO!
AQW Epic  Post #: 544
1/20/2012 16:23:42   
Question Mark?

Hah! Great riddle Clown. I have a proverb that I'd like to share. Sadly, the woman who said it no longer lives.
Make a man a fire, and you warm him for a night; set a man on fire, and you warm him for the rest of his brief life.
Herm. Anyway, the answer is not a thought. You're on the right track, but you seem to have ignored a vital portion of the riddle.
I'll give you three more guesses. Guess wrong, and you lose.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 545
1/20/2012 16:31:27   
Goldstein

Oh, Lord, I forgot that we had limited guesses. Looks like I wasted one.

I'm so wacky, ha ha. Ugh.
Post #: 546
1/20/2012 17:46:05   
Jessa K

Ah, I think I know what it is.
AQW  Post #: 547
1/20/2012 20:21:21   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

PM me it, perhaps, Jessa?
DF  Post #: 548
1/20/2012 21:04:27   
Kinzdor

A actioon? Also new chapter in my main fan fic (not Death games) Tomorrow!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 549
1/20/2012 21:16:08   
Jessa K

Sure, Drak.

Any suggestions for tonight's fanfic?
AQW  Post #: 550
Page:   <<   < prev  20 21 [22] 23 24   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 22 of 30«<2021222324>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition