Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Jan 4 & 13th Design Notes - Friday 13th Sneak Peak & Battle Polls!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Jan 4 & 13th Design Notes - Friday 13th Sneak Peak & Battle Polls!
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/7/2012 9:16:05   
Charries

Quality over Quantity
AQW  Post #: 26
1/7/2012 9:19:06   
Blackshock

I just wished they had at least a little filler content every week to at least keep the peepz busy. maybe weekly quests or something?

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
1/7/2012 13:41:21   
Phoenix Myth

There should be like a Fried Twinkie weapon. It is a carnival, right?

AQW  Post #: 28
1/7/2012 16:31:08   
Arachnid

quote:

There should be like a Fried Twinkie weapon. It is a carnival, right?

"I'LL BEAT YOU WITH MY FRIED TWINKIE! AUUUGGGHHHH!!!"
Not very frightening...Maybe a FLAMING fried twinkie?

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 29
1/7/2012 17:45:04   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh heh...hear it boys and girls?

Laughter.

Heh heh heh...The Laughter of the Clowns.

My people...my people are coming...HOO HOO! New pets for me to play with. Ah..FRIDAY THE 13th! LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR! HEE HEE! Ya know last friday the 13th was when Gray Silhouette and I first thought of the idea of Comedy and Tragedy.

Ah the memories...Hoo hoo.

I think I'll help myself to another handful of those delightful Cannibal Clowns. HEE HEE!

They always make me smile..heh heh.

The Circus tents are being set...the monsters are being let out of their cages....and maybe before the 13th is out...the laughter of this town....will turn to SHRIEKING!

Ah...this is my holiday...No question about it.

Aligator men, flesh eating harlequins, carnival games that lead to mutliations or even death...HA HA! Love it.

Who want's to ride the Ferris wheel? Go on the rollar coaster? OOH! OOOH! Get in line for the merry go round...

Heh heh heh...step up sonny! STEP UP M'DEAR! Get ready for the greatest show on earth.

Zazul's Cirque Du Muerte will be sponsoring another Ringleader this year...heh heh...curtisy of the Chaos Carnival....

You've read about him...you've tried to kill him...he's killed you brought you back from the grave an killed ya again HOO HOO!

I GIVE YOU...THE ONE...THE ONLY....CLOWN THE JESTER!

With his special single performance act...the death...of Drakkoniss. HURRY HURRY!

The tickets...heh heh heh...are running out.

WA HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE HO HO HO HA HA HA!
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
1/8/2012 9:51:05   
Arachnid

quote:

With his special single performance act...the death...of Drakkoniss.

I'd prefer not...

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 31
1/9/2012 6:19:44   
Blackshock

I just want good swag and something fun to do.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 32
1/9/2012 7:09:27   
Clown the Jester

quote:

I'd prefer not...

Sorry M'dear....the show must go on.

Unless you are willing to replace him in the act?

Daw...naw..Who am I kidding? No one could replace Drakkoniss.

AQW Epic  Post #: 33
1/9/2012 7:45:48   
star screamer

I really love Friday the 13th, to demons like me, it's the luckiest day
of the year.
AQW  Post #: 34
1/9/2012 14:35:09   
guilhermebright

Well .. how this event is a circus .. wish it had helms of clowns .. hair of something pretty scary clowns!

(I WONDER IF THE HAT ZAZUL WILL RETURN ON FRIDAY ) =D
Post #: 35
1/9/2012 19:11:34   
Question Mark?

Oh my. Friday the 13th already? I haven't gotten have of the preparations done. At this rate, the surprise won't be finished in time for Clown to see it spring. That won't do at all. I'm looking forward to this celebration Mr. Zazul. Don't disappoint me. Remember: My archive of schemes (click upon the eye) opens this Friday. Heh. Hah.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 36
1/9/2012 19:59:39   
primalvoldo

Friday the 13th?

Hehehe....The most luckiest time of year for me...

And what's this?

Tickets for the death of Drakkoniss?

Not sure if he will actually die on Friday the 13th, but the show is always worth the popcorn hehehe....

After the show finishes I'm going on the merry-go-round for a little fun. Rollercoasters are for chickens, Merry-Go-Rounds are where it's at! WOOOOOOOOOO >:O

But anyway this will also be the perfect time for the face paint aswell, I might say hello to Swamp Crocs cousin and hang out with the fellow Carnies that are enjoying their day.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
1/10/2012 20:50:04   
Arachnid

Ish they releasing thursday? Or Friday? Or do we know yet?

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 38
1/10/2012 21:08:49   
Goldstein

Carnies! Full of diseases! My pockets will be swollen that night!

And they do put on wonderful shows. Here's to you, Clowny. Put on a good one, eh?

"Allo comrade, why don't you give me a click on the ol' noggin and enjoy a nice little tale of action and sorrow and comedy? Cheerio!"
Post #: 39
1/10/2012 21:23:23   
Kinzdor

Hmm a carnival,hmm interesting. Friday The 13th,seems like a chaos holiday around these parts.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
1/12/2012 9:43:54   
Phoenix Myth

quote:

Sorry M'dear....the show must go on.

Unless you are willing to replace him in the act?

Daw...naw..Who am I kidding? No one could replace Drakkoniss.

The long lost brother of Drakkoniss...

Drakkos! =P
AQW  Post #: 41
1/12/2012 20:41:27   
primalvoldo

@Drakkos

Or how about:

Da na na na na na na na na DrakkMan!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
1/13/2012 1:11:56   
YergenShmergenbergen

Here is some more info about Battle Polls!

(A little copy pasta magic... aaand)

There has been a lot of questions as to Battle Polls. Here is some more info on those. With all these wars between good and evil we have it lead me to realize one thing. EVIL WILL ALWAYS WIN. It's not a bad thing. And it certainly doesn't mean that the good guys don't try. They put up a crazy fight. But Super Death and I have noticed that when we oversee all these wars the villains always end up on top. So it got me thinking... How can we still pit player against player in epic wars that are still fun, and always find a way to make it fun, while giving everyone a chance? Zoinks! Thats a big question. Well I came up with one good idea. Battle Polls. Take any two things. Dogs vs Cats, Action vs Comedy, Sprinkles vs Chocolate Chipe, or maybe even the epic choice - Pirates vs Ninja. Which is the best? That's where you come in. You decide who wins by turning in PvP war tokens. The choice is yours when the lines are drawn. Win a winner emerges, an item will appear in the Battle Poll shop that is inspired by what you were fighting for. Now we can always have epic wars, and the outsome will always be unkoown! Man this is going to be fun. Expect the first Battle Poll in the next couple of weeks or so (sporatic release schedule, remember). If you have any ideasfor what the first Battle Poll should be let me know on Twitter with a #BattlePolls tag on it!

Also a sneak peek at F13 (Friday the 13th) Items that will be available in Zazuls Cirque Du Muerte

< Message edited by YergenShmergenbergen -- 1/13/2012 1:13:24 >

~ Yergen Von Shmergenbergen
http://twitter.com/#!/YergenAE
Post #: 43
1/13/2012 1:26:27   
Charries

Aaaaahhh that's what battle polls are!

Brilliant idea Yergen & Co.!!
AQW  Post #: 44
1/13/2012 1:41:19   
citrinas

In Pirates vs Ninjas, pirates will definitely win. Also wonder how many perma rares will be this time.

HS
AQW  Post #: 45
1/13/2012 1:59:11   
Lord Hades

Digging the Mustached Staff (Mustaff?) and the vampire bat, but all of the items are still amazing.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
1/13/2012 2:27:53   
LemonStrike

Im gonna get the sword & the bat.
Post #: 47
1/13/2012 3:21:58   
Crystal Lion

Glad to see that something's finally being done about the lopsidedness of Good vs Evil, but does that mean there will be no more storylines determined by one's alignment choice anymore?

Or will something like AQWorlds' midweek release system will be done, where the story is different for each player depending on the choice made?
Post #: 48
1/13/2012 4:03:32   
BadDream Productions

Friday the 13th items look good and that means more random looks <_>!

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
1/13/2012 6:40:47   
Kinzdor

Battle pools sound cool.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Jan 4 & 13th Design Notes - Friday 13th Sneak Peak & Battle Polls!
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition