Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 10 of 30«<89101112>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/3/2012 19:06:13   
Question Mark?

Oh, they certainly could, but Drakky stopped all of that, now didn't he?
Of course, in the past, I have required an inter-reality tether to allow my to commune with my PuppetMaster, but upon the elimination of the rift in reality, carried out by Drakkoniss, I was left with a great portion of the tether, essentially an Eldritch Umbilical Cord, trapped within me, feeding off of me. Of course, I can easily remedy the latter portion of the situation with a bit of assistance, but the primary result is that I may now commune directly with those lovely folks holding the strings without actually being attached. I commend you Drakkoniss, for allowing me to alter my nature from that of a marionette to that of an emissary, and for doing so in such an eloquent fashion! I do believe that we might make a poet out of you yet! As I expostulated previously, I am now "Running this Show," with the term "Show" of course referring to the piloting of this meaty craft within which I reside. It is from this metaphor that I take my moniker. I am Semper-Numquam, the Ringmaster.
Have a splendid time!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 226
2/3/2012 19:13:11   
primalvoldo

@Tragedy

quote:

"I have no mean to try to stop you, but who is the superior here: Tragedy or Thursday?"

Just a reminder

Also all that blood is turning your speach orange, let me fix that

*Throws multiple bandaids at Tragedy*

Better?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 227
2/3/2012 19:21:17   
Sir Night

*Gratefully snaps up the steak, then watches as the figure before him warps away*

@Drakkoniss
I don't want to be on bad terms either, and that wasn't the intended tone of my posts. But while you can feel free to say whatever you want about what you think my character can or can't handle, you need to keep these things in mind when you do so -

1) I haven't yet revealed everything about my character, so anything you say is based on limited information.

2) The normal weaknesses that a biological creature would have in real life doesn't necessarily always apply to a mutant in a sci fi/superhero universe.

3) You've been dogmatically arguing with me about my own character. You can say why you think something about him doesn't makes sense, and if you're respectful about it I will consider what you say, but at the end of the day whatever I say about him is still canon. If you want people to respect your right to design your character the way you want then you also need to do likewise.

Ugh, I really wish I didn't bring this up...
Post #: 228
2/3/2012 19:45:19   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Huzzah, for the orange-brown continues, just as I wanted! Not quite as eloquent and rhythmic as I would have wanted, but good enough, I suppose, and it was a spur of the moment writing.

Thou art quite welcome, semi-humble angel of creatures most ancient.

Good choice of words, Sir Night, just as I might expect from someone such as yourself. You pass the test, and while you didn't reveal more about your character as I might have wanted you to, you did so in an exquisite fashion.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 2/3/2012 20:04:38 >
DF  Post #: 229
2/3/2012 20:53:34   
Question Mark?

Oh Voldy, that's not blood! I'm simply altering my speech patterns to better suit my new personality. I honestly was having a bit of trouble with my personal identity for a while, and the voices of the Elder gods constantly streaming in through the tether in the nape of my neck certainly didn't alleviate the situation at all. The voices aren't pouring in now as much as they are quickly writhing about my head, collecting more of themselves and congealing into a coherent voice, with a coherent set of ideals. Oh how I've missed being able to think without having to engage in heated debate! They're all still about, of course, The Captain, The Red Knight, Tragedy, even that hopelessly sentimental Lord Thursday. He was in control for a while, but I popped him out quite quickly. He was maintaining dominance over his own form through sheer force of will it seems. The stress of the activation of the broadcast coupled with the severing of the tether simply broke him. He was quite a fragile little rag doll after all. Anyhoo, I'm running this show now, and I'm certain that we'll be operating in a fashion most theatrical.
HA HA! This is going to be such FUN!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 230
2/3/2012 21:04:40   
primalvoldo

@Semper-Numquam

Great I'll get the popcorn
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 231
2/3/2012 21:30:18   
Vector

*to artisa* you think you can handle walking by yourself, artisa? i mean, you really dodged a bullet earlier...
Post #: 232
2/3/2012 21:34:39   
Crystal Lion

I might have to lean on him. *She points to the cyborg.*

What, you trust someone from the underworld already?
Post #: 233
2/3/2012 21:41:06   
Vector

i'm sure you wouldn't like it if she died all of a sudden. i had to go after the mutated crocodile and get her out because of someone's near lethal mistake!

no, it wouldn't have been his fault anyway *points to cyborg* least he could do was try to save her
Post #: 234
2/3/2012 21:48:24   
Crystal Lion

No, I don't blame either of you. That crocodile must have mistaken me for a great meal when I'm mostly bones.
Post #: 235
2/3/2012 21:54:07   
Vector

then again, he might not have had anything in a while. hard to say, really.

fact is, we don't have to worry about it anymore... and at least she's safe
Post #: 236
2/3/2012 21:54:08   
zanathos

Crocodile? I'm always down for some Croc Wrestling!

~ThunderSmite
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 237
2/3/2012 21:56:54   
Crystal Lion

We'd better get home.

And no funny stuff...
Post #: 238
2/3/2012 21:57:29   
Vector

head back to the river a ways and you might still find it

if he ain't underwater already

< Message edited by Vector -- 2/3/2012 22:12:40 >
Post #: 239
2/3/2012 22:04:50   
Crystal Lion

Don't tarry, please.

Should've remembered that crocodiles would eat lions, given the opportunity.

Edit: If you mean saving lives to make them better, no, I never have.

< Message edited by Crystal Lion -- 2/3/2012 22:14:33 >
Post #: 240
2/3/2012 22:14:11   
Vector

look, i just saved your sister's life here. i could've easily just left her where she was, like the villains expected me to, but i actually wanted to help her. how many villains do you know that save lives instead of ending them or making them worse?
Post #: 241
2/3/2012 22:17:42   
Crystal Lion

Look, please, we can argue about this later. Even if you're not what the others expected you to be.
Post #: 242
2/3/2012 22:22:39   
Vector

*sigh* you're right artisa... the rest of your family could get a little worried, so we better start movin' *they start to walk*
Post #: 243
2/3/2012 22:25:46   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

*appears to the side of Achillea* To be fair, he isn't really a villain at all, but rather has that nasty reputation sheerly because of the fact that he was created in Skull Deep.

Being a cyborg, normally that would give him a free pass as to morality, if it weren't for the pesky fact that he was made rather than born (the biological parts were added, not the machine ones), which would leave questions as to "programing".

Personally, I believe he means no trouble by it, and is effectively rebeling against those who made him because of the insults and rudeness he was treated to in his time with them- which was quite a while ago, to be fair.
DF  Post #: 244
2/3/2012 22:31:55   
Crystal Lion

Thanks again. *She leans on the cyborg.*

*Atroxia walks beside them, still feeling quite suspicious, and wondering what their mother would say.*
Post #: 245
2/3/2012 22:37:31   
Vector

*starts to feel a little uneasy immediately after artisa leans on him, but says nothing*

belive me, i was in the same spot you were, atroxia, but then i found out he wasn't lying about helping others. this should be evidence enough
Post #: 246
2/3/2012 22:43:56   
Crystal Lion

It's mom that's going to be the problem. She's quite stubborn.
Post #: 247
2/3/2012 22:48:41   
Vector

in that case, i might want to hightail it before we get to your house. it'll be much easier to explain if a human helped artisa get back home than if a part robot did

especially over where you're from. their parents would never believe it
Post #: 248
2/3/2012 22:54:17   
Crystal Lion

My twin's right. Our parents wouldn't believe that a part robot wanted to help me.

You know mom, she's a major cynic. Papa would doubt that a part robot has enough emotions to care for a human.
Post #: 249
2/3/2012 23:02:08   
Vector

sounds to me like atroxia picked up a trait from her mom if you ask me

well at least she backed down. their mom probably wouldn't
Post #: 250
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 10 of 30«<89101112>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition