Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 15 of 30«<1314151617>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/5/2012 12:38:59   
Kinzdor

*walks in wearing a dark purple suit and a golden rim monocle* DRESSED FOR SUCCESS! Hmm I knew the chances were slim but,it was worth a shot. Do not worry the officials are safe. In fact they are getting redy to watch the big game! In a hidden underground chamber. Yes you can get cable underground. The Illuminati (as well as Drak) should know that a fight with me shall not be easy!
~Overlord Darkness

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 2/5/2012 12:42:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 351
2/5/2012 12:42:29   
megakyle777

Just like to throw this out there, but kinz is not acting for Ommicorp on this and is as it were going out on his own here. I do not condone holding offcials hostage. Just selling the stuff need to do so.
DF  Post #: 352
2/5/2012 12:50:26   
Goldstein

Oh my, Mr. Overlord. You might want to check on your forces. I've just been notified that, by me approximations, 28% of our people have been secured in our base, and have had their memories re-uploaded. And more on the way. Something about...explosives covertly inserted into your minion's chests.

I wonder who could have done that?

Food for thought, Mr. Overlord. Food for thought.
Post #: 353
2/5/2012 13:14:57   
Kinzdor

PAH, the minions have been taken care of and the officials have been moved. THAT IS ALL I SHALL REVEL!
~Overlord Darkness

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 2/5/2012 13:18:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 354
2/5/2012 13:21:04   
Goldstein

Yes, their new location has been verified, sir. Yes, we are moving in. No, they will not be harmed.

What? You thought they didn't have tracking chips installed under their skin? Even in your own organization, stay vigilant for traitors.

Better wear a helmet, Mr. Overlord. Things are going to get messy.

Mr. Burke, ready my car. I plan to oversee this personally.
Post #: 355
2/5/2012 13:41:56   
Kinzdor

Hmm I have spoken with my most trusted henchmen. We realize that the Illuminat is a great threat and are figuring out how to deal with this problem. The traitor is being fished out as we speak!
`~Overlord Darkness
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 356
2/5/2012 13:48:15   
Goldstein

As, so now you recognize that we are a force to be reckoned with? Took you long enough.

Nice complex by the way. Very...secure? I hope so, for your sake.

Ready, men. Fast and clean.
Post #: 357
2/5/2012 13:55:38   
Jessa K

Uh-oh. My computer got unplugged, and my new chapter... It is all gone. I might not be able to have it out today after all.
AQW  Post #: 358
2/5/2012 15:09:34   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

*sighs with melancholy* Seems I have returned too late to catch my love again.

... I still need to read American Lions more... I intended to earlier, but was distracted. I've had problems with that amd reading, lately.

Found a suitable song, eh? Good for you.

I'll try to get to that, Remnant... *Face contorts in irritation and bile (I am not in a good mood, atm[it's not at you, Remnant])*

Hmm... *ponders the pleasantness of Clown's post, slightly improving his mood before it sinks back into darkness*

I didn't assume he was, Dealer. I am in a better mood, now, because I got to talk to Zafara again, after church. ^-^

/me is watching this situation carefully
DF  Post #: 359
2/5/2012 15:16:41   
Kinzdor

My complex is extra secure! We have narrowed down the traitor suspects! We shall start our interrogation with that one prison guard with the mustache. There`s something not right bout that guy. Plus he is in the perfect spot to free officials and implant bombs!
~Darkness King

Edit: Arachnid will not be posting a pre course chapter,now we just need to wait and see what the Aceanit Darkness, and Doctor Nfluzne decide to do.

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 2/5/2012 15:25:31 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 360
2/5/2012 15:43:17   
RemnantHS
Banned

-everyone sees a figure speeding around smashing killbots and stuffing them in a sack, then disappearing-

EDIT: Check my Tombkeeper Case Study for my L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N Rap Sheet.

< Message edited by RemnantHS -- 2/5/2012 15:59:41 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 361
2/5/2012 15:47:31   
Question Mark?

*The Ringmaster raises one eyebrow. One of the compound's many buildings collapses beneath its own weight.*
Secure, my dear Leslie, is not synonymous with stable.
Don't go trying to fool all of your little friends with frightening monikers either, to me, you will always be Leslie L. Butterman.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 362
2/5/2012 16:12:26   
Kinzdor

*glares at the ringmaster* How did you even get into the compound? I assure you this compound is 100 percent stable. I have good reason to believe that ether you or the Illuminate sabotaged that building! Which reminds me GUARDS! *walks away grinning as The Ringmaster is thrown out of the compound* Soon my master plan shall begin!
~Overlord Darkness
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 363
2/5/2012 16:13:11   
Goldstein

Heh, while you are rifted with internal turmoil, my men...and I...are already inside.

This is seriously the best you can do with locks? How shameful. Just give me a moment, and...

There. The deed is done. One down, a few more to go.

And then I'm coming for you, Mr. Overlord.

And Lord Thursday, I'm not...entirely sure...who you're talking to?
Post #: 364
2/5/2012 16:22:16   
Kinzdor

*walks up behind him and holds a Tesla coil Plasma Gun to Segroto`s back* Looks like I found you first, Mr. Segroto!
~Overlord Darkness

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 2/5/2012 16:23:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 365
2/5/2012 16:25:20   
Goldstein

Oh, well shoot. You have most assuredly captured me now, Mr. Overlord. I do, under no uncertain terms, surrender myself.

Can't speak for my agents, though.

Fire at will, gentlemen.

*half a dozen agents, silent and invisible ready their modified M-60s*
Post #: 366
2/5/2012 16:33:38   
Kinzdor

*a group of guards appear armed with a variate of guns* GUARDS DEAL WITH THE AGENTS! *Shoots Segroto* You were a great advisory Segroto! *walks out of the way and gives the signal for rapid fire*
~Overlord Darkness

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 2/5/2012 16:34:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 367
2/5/2012 16:41:55   
Goldstein

Well, that certainly sent a wee bit of shock up my spine. Heh. Before anyone does anything rash, just let me make a phone call, okay? Will you at least allow me that? I'm not armed, just let me make one little call.
Post #: 368
2/5/2012 16:59:38   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

They do realize you were wearing a bullet-proof vest, right?
DF  Post #: 369
2/5/2012 17:01:23   
Goldstein

Bullet, stab, electric, heat...let's just say it's a really good vest.
Post #: 370
2/5/2012 17:07:37   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Meh, I decided to use that term because it is more common, and explains my meaning. Why would he be carrying his personal Tesla Coil, I wonder...?
DF  Post #: 371
2/5/2012 17:30:21   
Vector

*starts to read a new message from the cyborg* hmmm... interesting. i didn't think this would happen so soon
Post #: 372
2/5/2012 20:40:48   
Kinzdor

*takes Segeroto`s phone and destroys it* NO! GUARDS! *Guards hold Segertoto down and rips off his vest* LETS GET THIS TRAP ROLLING! *cages pop up and trap Segrogoto and his agents* As for why I had my coil,well I like to keep at least four hand held weapons on me at all times!
~Overlord Darkness
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 373
2/5/2012 21:03:50   
Jessa K

Good news, new chapter after all! Click the siggy for the story, and there's a link to the discussion there.

AQW  Post #: 374
2/5/2012 21:20:56   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

*taps on Darkness's shoulder* Excuse me. *punches him with his spiked gauntlets, ripping his face off, and breaking his neck*

Goodbye. *teleports Darkness to OmniCorp HQ*

/me uses telepathy to break the guards' will to follow out Darkness' orders, or do much of anything, really

Greetings, Segreto.
DF  Post #: 375
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 [15] 16 17   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 15 of 30«<1314151617>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition