Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 19 of 30«<1718192021>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/8/2012 21:28:24   
Kinzdor

So many returns and goodbyes on the forums there days.

I CLAIM THIS PAGE FOR THE DEATH GAMES!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 451
2/9/2012 6:51:10   
Zeuzt

@Eclipse

I am not dead .
cancel that funeral.
you don't even know where I am.

@Immortales

''I ain't done yet."
*goes down suddenly in front of Immortales*
"miss me? nah I don't think so." "minor wounds won't kill me."
*In a flash summons a lightning bolt and stabs it in Immortales heart shocking him with astonishing voltage*
*steps on Immortales fallen body* "Goodbye little immortal, I forgot your not Immortal."

@above
sry I was writing already then posted it befor that hehehe...

< Message edited by Zeuzt -- 2/9/2012 6:53:30 >
Post #: 452
2/9/2012 7:17:59   
Velmur

Are these games tournament or something?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 453
2/9/2012 7:23:58   
Goldstein

Velmur: For the most part, yes. The great thing about the Death Games as they started out as an off-hand reference, and we as a community just took that and ran with it. It really is a great thing we're doing.
Post #: 454
2/9/2012 7:40:34   
Immortales
Banned

how does this thing work anyway?
The death games I mean

@Zeuzt

I'll get back to you soon
Post #: 455
2/9/2012 7:54:47   
megakyle777

Okay, lession time.

The Ommicorp Death Games (you see Zesut, Ommicorp is FAR more then it first appears ) was designed by me, The Dealer, as a tournament to entertain the masses and prove the strengh, skill, and ingenuity of those who are willing to fight in it. Designed by several known villains, such as Clown the Jester, they are made to be as deadly as possible, hence the name. If anyone wishes to enter as a contestant, ask Kinzvile. He will ask for a number for you to give that I beleive will see how long it takes for you to either die or give up. The closest one wins. If you wish to make a new course, ask kinz with your idea for it and he will see if it can be added to the schedule. Heroes or villains can make one, long as it obeys the rules. Winner will get some cash as well as a request from Ommicorp, that may have to be renegotiaed if I disagee with it in story. Anyone can intervene in the games to cause havok, long as they don't kill the contestents, the designers, me, or really any real personas or destory the games totaly. Also, your character will be...dealth with by the next writer.

Sorry about the wall of text.
DF  Post #: 456
2/9/2012 8:23:57   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I don't want people to explode with lessions. ._.

On a more serious note, I realize you meant "lesson time", but meh. I had to.

Clown's participation is supposed to be a secret to the public! D: (lol)

I thought you had a definite limit on the number of courses... I had offered to make one already. T_T

XP

... I find it odd that there is not a chance of noone winning... lol

I understand that that would make for bad storytelling, but meh.

Also, that depends on if there is a character that can be dealt with, in that regard. As I was saying, if someone were to interfere with the course itself, for example, and possibly cause someone to lose that was supposed to canonically, there are ways of doing it to where there can be no response or dealing with the person who caused it, though the situation itself very well COULD be dealt with in most situations... For example, someone might not like the idea of using vampires and werewolves as obstacles in such a competition, and could either set them free or kill them, depending on their oppinion in the matter.
DF  Post #: 457
2/9/2012 8:30:04   
megakyle777

Drakonnis, Clown has already written a chapter about it confronting me to let him make one.

And I guess you can interfere with the course, but you need to ask who made it first.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 2/9/2012 8:32:55 >
DF  Post #: 458
2/9/2012 8:39:14   
Immortales
Banned

So it's like a story?
I'm still confused.....
Post #: 459
2/9/2012 9:15:59   
megakyle777

It's a coolabrative story. Each person writes a part.
DF  Post #: 460
2/9/2012 10:21:24   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

To be fair, that was more a "what if" scenario, and I have not decided to interfere with any course as of yet, though I have thought about it. Yes, I realize Clown has done that, but it is canonically supposed to be a secret, and would've not been known untill it was read about by anyone either in the story other than those two and possibly Darkness, along with the people reading not knowing that untill they read that section of the story, possibly forgeting Clown was going to make a course at all, unless they have personal attachment to the story.
DF  Post #: 461
2/9/2012 12:57:34   
Vector

put simply, it is a story, immortales, with more than one person writing different sections of it at different times
Post #: 462
2/9/2012 19:26:35   
Question Mark?

HOO HOO HOO! I just met Clown and Drakky down at the Smash-Dome! What fun we had! I didn't get into a tussle with them, but I took down a few unlucky little creatures. Velmur was there too. He's much plumper in person. Anyhoo, I had a few alternate topics that I wished to discuss, something about dreams. Dreams and the sea. Dreams and the sea and the passage to time... Some thing about... Hmm... I can't quite... Drat. I know that it was quite important though. It concerned all of you little fellows and ladies. It seems like... Oh well, The other thing was about Love, I suppose, as it's nearing that special time when people who pretend to love one another exchange gifts and sit awkwardly holding hands for the benefit of their guffawing peers.

"I want love
To come right up and bite me,
Grab a hold of me and fight me,
Leave me dying upon the ground.
I want love
To tear my mouth wide open and
Cover up my ears and
Never let me hear a sound."
-Jack White
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 463
2/9/2012 19:47:27   
Clown the Jester

WA HA HA HA HA HA!

How amusing! Heh heh heh heh...HEE HEE HEE!

How hilarious.
AQW Epic  Post #: 464
2/9/2012 19:52:22   
DoctorNflunsa

LOVE!? Love is a disease! MOST EMOTIONS ARE DISEASES! HATE ESPECIALLY! Hate can be caught by being around someone who hates you...If someone hates you, you hate them back...Hate makes the world turn around. *sings* Hate hate hate hate hateeee! The most deadly disease...
Post #: 465
2/9/2012 20:09:29   
Clown the Jester

WRONG DOC!

Ya wanna know what the most deadly disease is?

heh heh heh...I'll tell ya.

The Most deadly disease is.....me.

HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
AQW Epic  Post #: 466
2/9/2012 20:12:17   
3 Vandoren

@Clown:
I second that notion. The second most deadly is... Heh heh... your insane laughter! HAHAHAHAAA! IT'S CONTAGIOUS! HAAHAHA!
Post #: 467
2/9/2012 20:16:11   
Kinzdor

Clown you aren`t the most deadly disease. You are deadly but ya ani`t a disease. Them most deadly disease is being insane.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 468
2/9/2012 20:18:03   
Question Mark?

BLASPHEMY! INSANITY IS THE ASCENDANCE OF A MERE FOOL TO THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE STATE OF MIND! Madness it the tongue of the gods, from which springs the most beautiful of prophecies! How dare you defile it!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 469
2/9/2012 20:20:12   
3 Vandoren

If that is the deadliest disease, THEN WHY AREN'T CLOWN, QUESTION MARK, AND I DEAD YET?!
Post #: 470
2/9/2012 20:21:02   
DoctorNflunsa

I would say that hate is part of insanity! I'm not a psychologist though...I'm a physician! A crazy...physician...heh....haha....INSANITY IS OVERRATED!
Post #: 471
2/9/2012 20:23:24   
star screamer

I died years before I knew I had it...
Wait... was I already dead before I was born?
Anyways, insanity isn't a disease, it's a cure.
Cure from being a regular person, a cure from being... boring...
He... he... Boo.
AQW  Post #: 472
2/9/2012 20:29:29   
3 Vandoren

Not only from being boring, but from being bored! All these voices talking to me at once, I always have someone to talk to/yell at.
Post #: 473
2/9/2012 20:35:56   
Goldstein

*AS THE GOOD DOCTOR STREBOR*

Not all insane people are interesting.
But not all sane people are boring.

You all speak of insanity as if it is a state-of-mind to be desired. Popular culture has created this mentality in which anything that defies the mainstream is looked upon as "cool," "unique," and "hip."

Insanity is none of those things. And before you give me the dogged response of, oh, you don't know, how could you know? I am one of you. I will always be insane. But I do myself and the world a favor. I keep it in check. I can love life. I do not have to develop this complex belief structure to rationalize my defect. I do not have to adopt an arrogant attitude when dealing with the rest of the world in order to feel superior.

Insanity is nothing to be proud of. It is a handicap, a plague on this Earth that detracts from the beautiful tapestry of life. The wheel-chair bound man does not rejoice over his dead legs. THe blind does not thank God for his lack of vision. The deaf does not revel in the knowledge he will never hear music naturally.

Dealing with it, that's something to be honored for. Not letting it consume your life, define you, that is why we honor the handicapped that succeed.

Not because they are defective, but because they rise above their defects.

You'd do well to remember that.
Post #: 474
2/9/2012 20:41:45   
Kinzdor

Ok now I know we are about to start and you guys are sick of waiting,though would you mind if I let Velmeuer join the Death Games? He wants to join. I know it is a tad late but he has been gone quite some time. I don`t want to do anything that would upset people. .
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 475
Page:   <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 19 of 30«<1718192021>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition