Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 20 of 30«<1819202122>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/9/2012 20:50:11   
Question Mark?

Ah Strebor, your words are all too accurate, although there is one specific point upon which I must disagree. The most carefully regulated madness, such as my own, where the participant is fully ware of his or her own madness, but is also fully capable of rational thought, and utilizes the light and controlled madness to improve upon their perception and creativity, is not a handicap at all. This is what is known as genius. While I admit that I may be quite insane. I utilize this madness to augment reason, not simply drown it out. A voice that speaks through this sort of madness is a voice that speaks with the tongue of the Elder Gods. This sort of creative, constructive insanity allows for a sort of beauty and wonder that is otherwise a rarity to enter the world, and thus better it. All should keep your words in mind, but also remember that joviality and madness are not the same as mental ailment. To specify, do NOT mistake my Joviality for foolishness. I am perfectly capable of reason, and in fact augment it. Clown; upon the alternate grasping appendage, is not mad at all. He is simply an irritating but delicious louse who should be devoured promptly before he makes a mess of everything. His mask of insanity is the fashion by which he avoids being held responsible for his actions.

-This page is claimed in the name of the Carnival of Sorrows and its Glorious Ringmaster, Semper-Nihil.

< Message edited by Question Mark? -- 2/9/2012 20:51:03 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 476
2/9/2012 20:57:05   
delta blitz

^ interesting statement...far better than I could say myself. Though that makes me wonder which category I fall in then. I'm not clown and I'm not you....more half and half really in terms of insanity......OOO MAYBE I'M BOTH PAHAHAHA THAT WOULD MAKE ME A CONTRADICTION X3
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 477
2/9/2012 21:01:43   
Question Mark?

Actually, that would make you insane, as I am partially mad, but utilize it constructively, and Clown only pretends to be mad. Thus, between "Mad in a rather odd fashion" and "not at all mad" one would in all probability locate the varying degrees of madness, which I can only assume you fall into.

(As me: Would anyone here be offended if I made The Ringmaster more than a bit of a "Combat-Sado-Machoist?")

< Message edited by Question Mark? -- 2/9/2012 21:02:00 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 478
2/9/2012 21:04:35   
delta blitz

Well I am insane, mentally self broken but at the same time, strong willed (another contradiction <.<...........>.>). Therefore I am what I am x3, not a shadow of what I want to be. Alongside the intellectual factor which makes my sadistic and spontaneous nature all the more chaotic. Meh I guess people would say I'm a monster but I already knew that

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 2/9/2012 21:07:29 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 479
2/9/2012 21:05:14   
Goldstein

Question Mark: More than you'd think. Much more than you'd think.
Post #: 480
2/9/2012 21:08:59   
Question Mark?

About the Sado-Machoism? Hrm. What if it was very subtle, only presented as a background characteristic?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 481
2/9/2012 21:12:36   
Celestin123

I'm assuming you're thinking of Sado-Masochism, because machoism isn't a word, or atleast, not one
that I'm familiar with... anywho, if that's what you mean, then, personally, I'd be fine with it, as long
as it wasn't too innappropriate.

< Message edited by Celestin123 -- 2/9/2012 21:18:50 >
AQ  Post #: 482
2/9/2012 21:13:14   
Goldstein

Does it significantly add to the character? If so, then yes.
Post #: 483
2/9/2012 21:18:18   
Celestin123

I'd just like to state that I'd like it if Celestin joined the DeathGames, but since they've apparently already started, I'm
unsure about that...

Also, I've been extremely busy, lately, so there's a chance that I wouldn't have the time to contribute as much as all the other
writers could, or would.
AQ  Post #: 484
2/9/2012 21:32:58   
Kinzdor

Sorry Velumer and Celestina the games are full up. Disregaurd the pm I sent you I don`t think we will be able to sueqse you in.

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 2/9/2012 21:50:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 485
2/9/2012 22:54:27   
Clown the Jester

Why not? They could be contestants in the games.
AQW Epic  Post #: 486
2/9/2012 22:57:01   
Antithesis

Just duked it out with Clown.
I must say that while initially we were about equal in terms of skill, he has as of recently squashed me like a bug.

Three times in a row.

To anyone who cares to underestimate him: Don't.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 487
2/9/2012 22:58:43   
Kinzdor

Maybe because the games have allredy started and they have been stalled for several weeks!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 488
2/9/2012 23:04:40   
Question Mark?

Celestin: Sorry, my spelling gets off occasionally. I double check my posts usually, but things that look very similar to the actual spelling will get through upon occasion.
Goldstein: I'm really just trying to show how broken The Ringmaster's worldview is, and how he creates unhealthy attachments to people and concepts, usually through turning virtues into necessity.
Don't worry, it won't be anything absurd. Just sort of enjoying when he's knocked around or in some fashion damaged. Thanks for the discussion.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 489
2/9/2012 23:42:37   
Vector

*sigh* haven't even heard from her in days... i hope she's alright...

who?

i'm sure you know who it is...

...oh, right. me too, man

< Message edited by Vector -- 2/9/2012 23:43:14 >
Post #: 490
2/9/2012 23:46:43   
Crystal Lion

Take it easy, you might be feeling better right now, but you can't do anything too strenuous yet.

I know that much, Attie. Thanks for reminding me, though.
Post #: 491
2/9/2012 23:55:15   
Vector

even if i can't see her, i'd just like to know she's ok...
Post #: 492
2/9/2012 23:58:47   
Crystal Lion

I tell you, I don't think you should go to the river right now. Who knows if that crocodile is still lurking there.

Then we'll just go to the city instead tomorrow.
Post #: 493
2/10/2012 0:01:11   
Vector

*sigh* i can't wait much longer. i have to look for her!

wait a minute, what if-- drat, he's gone already
Post #: 494
2/10/2012 0:03:26   
Crystal Lion

You know, that robot guy is certainly your knight in armor.

Yes, though I fear he'd risk himself searching for me.
Post #: 495
2/10/2012 0:07:00   
Vector

*tries to find the girl he's looking for, but always comes up empty* where are you...?
Post #: 496
2/10/2012 0:11:54   
Crystal Lion

Just rest, alright. You know how mom is. I had a hard time explaining that a crocodile thought you'd make a fine dinner, and what happened afterwards.

You didn't tell her about the robot, did you?

I said it was another super fighter who helped you out.
Post #: 497
2/10/2012 0:19:42   
Vector

*starts to get worried* come on, just at least tell me you're ok... *keeps looking*
Post #: 498
2/10/2012 0:22:30   
Crystal Lion

*Artisa lies back down to rest.*

Well, I'm going to have to do some things. Volunteer super duty and all that. Do you want to follow?

Not right now, no. Be careful, ok?

Oh, I shall be careful. Especially when you're not able to help at the moment.
Post #: 499
2/10/2012 0:28:26   
Vector

artisa...! come on...! where are you...! please tell me you're alright...
Post #: 500
Page:   <<   < prev  18 19 [20] 21 22   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 20 of 30«<1819202122>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition