Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 23 of 30«<2122232425>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/10/2012 10:19:11   
Crystal Lion

*Artisa sends a message to her twin saying that she's near the Super City Bridge for a walk, and she won't go near the river this time. It also asks what time Atroxia might be back home.*

I'm done now.
Post #: 551
2/10/2012 10:31:32   
Vector

*holds artisa's hand carefully and they start walking* so... i can understand you wanted to at least thank me for saving your life like that, but don't you think it's a little rushed to have this... 'love' feeling about me right away?
Post #: 552
2/10/2012 10:32:42   
Crystal Lion

Doesn't mean that we don't care for each other.
Post #: 553
2/10/2012 10:36:36   
Vector

i know that, but... i just don't want you regretting it later if it makes a bad turn, but i want you-- us... to be happy too
Post #: 554
2/10/2012 10:41:25   
Crystal Lion

Look, I hope the same for you, even if it's more difficult.
Post #: 555
2/10/2012 10:43:35   
Vector

having someone that cares about me is good enough right now, artisa. i might sound like your sister or something, but i'm just looking out for you
Post #: 556
2/10/2012 10:57:32   
Crystal Lion

You're both concerned about me. Thanks. Actually, my twin's a little younger than I am, we look out for each other as much as we can.
Post #: 557
2/10/2012 11:00:01   
3 Vandoren

Sorry to interrupt, but, has anyone seen a little detonator? About this big? I just really... You know what, nevermind, *waves hand around* It'll go off on its own, after a while.

Post #: 558
2/10/2012 11:01:27   
megakyle777

You know, I really can't stand your happy relationship, especialy with Valentine's Day coming up. I'm all for it normaly, but this is annoying me now. Call me sour if ya like.

Kinz, new job. Break em up. Permanantly.

...No, I don't mean kill them. Just make sure the whole thing comes crashing down. And do it SUBTLY. No killer robots or anything.
DF  Post #: 559
2/10/2012 11:08:16   
Vector

that's natural, you're family. i'm just joining in on it too. well, for a different reason... ah, you know what i meant

(edit: i'm guessing all these posts are in-character?)

< Message edited by Vector -- 2/10/2012 11:21:57 >
Post #: 560
2/10/2012 11:09:11   
3 Vandoren

@Kyle:
Wait, you don't want them killed? Hrmph... I'm going to go find that bomb I was talking about...
Post #: 561
2/10/2012 11:26:28   
megakyle777

A bomb's really not subtle.

Vector: (In reply to PM)

A little bit of both really. The Dealer's reaction is in character, but I really don't like Valentine's Day all that much due to having noone to share it with.
DF  Post #: 562
2/10/2012 11:31:12   
Vector

so it's nothing to do with us bouncing back and forth in our own little event?

i feel your pain there, man. hurts like a steamroller at times :(
Post #: 563
2/10/2012 11:33:43   
Crystal Lion

I apologize if our character posts sounded rather sneering or annoying to you, I didn't mean to write that way.
Post #: 564
2/10/2012 11:34:56   
3 Vandoren

You guys are getting me down, with your sad faces, and your loneliness. Nothing wrong with being alone! I should know! You have to make the best of being alone, enjoy your individualism. That may just be me, because I dislike being around people/people in general. NONETHELESS, getting me down. Time to turn this frown upside down! HAHAHAHA! *retrieves torturing devices* ...And I sound like Clown. HE'S INFECTED ME!

< Message edited by Necro Berserk -- 2/10/2012 11:36:31 >
Post #: 565
2/10/2012 11:41:24   
Vector

still, if you guys want us to stop, we will. but you might miss a few reasons why they care about each other so much now

edit: by the way... your concern for the relationship is duly noted, dealer

< Message edited by Vector -- 2/10/2012 11:53:13 >
Post #: 566
2/10/2012 13:35:29   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

... I can't comment too much, because I don't have time to read all of Artisa, Atroxia, Vector, and Experimetnal's commentary, but I would like to say a few things.

One, I would liek to tell Lord Thursday that that sort of insanity can be quite dangerous. Yes, it can lead to inspiration and great things being brought into the world, but the quirks can cause the person to be looked badly upon by society, and they could break, suffering from either depression over one of many things, or going way too far, giving in to their insanity in a time they thought it would do no harm, but potentially causing huge damage either in their lives, or those of others. I know this, because I have a similar mindset.

To a point, I am also a combat Sado-Massochist. It depends on the time, and if I have emotional deep interest in the fighting, but on many normal circumstances, I am filled with bloodlust, and I do not fight as defensively as I could, to make things more interesting and fun. I do enjoy combat... Hehe... I would not object.

And no, I would not underestimate Clown, if I were anyone. Clown actually has been given the power he had as Super Clown by Super Death, himself, in combat capabilities, at least. He has nowhere near the reality bending capabilities he did then, but Old Bones is getting desperate as I leach more and more power from him...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOON, IT SHALL COME TO AN END!!!

Don't forget that the armor is shiny. NEVER FORGET THAT! XD

But anyway, I have to stop, now. :/

Hmm... Atroxia in ribbony fleshy bits... *notices that they ignored Clown firing a rocket launcher with EMP capabilities at them* ... Ok, then... Also, nice thing you have going there. Perhaps a bit soon to call true love, or at the very least as deep as it would be or could be later, but a start, which could potentially develop into it.

I'd guess the fact that he has no idea what love is, and initially apparently dislikes/is worried about the idea is most likely do to the reclusiveness. :/ (combined with the fact that he has an adult mind an conciousness, but not the knowledge that would normally go with the years put into turning someone into an adult)

... I say it's a combination of plot armor and Love Conquers All syndrome.

He likes to interupt it, because that is his nature, Lion. His character would actually do that. *shrugs*

I find it odd that he would have the idea to hold her hand when he had no foreknowledge of love. In my oppinion, it would be more likely that she would encourage such a thing, were it to happen, and have to explain it. Just my 2 cents.

/me is suspicious that Atroxia could still freak out if things go too quickly (By this, I mean developing into a romantic relationship without spending too much time together, or at least seemingly so little to her); Perhaps not so drastically as she might have, but meh.

I am starting to get the impression that those pincers may be rather dull. ._.

*jots down that he needs to beat a new concept into Darkness's head soon*

Hmm... *thinks about the Dealer's wife, and time travel*

... Anyway, I like reading your interactions like that. Both feeds my lusting after knowledge part of me AND the part of me that enjoys a good romance, which noone commented about my stating in an earlier post.

Yes, it is good to make the best of being alone, but to have another to love is better. The Dealer would understand, which is why I have decided that he shall have 1 free day of this year, with his wife from before the event that very few people know about. *opens a portal above a desk I know he uses*

*whistles and end the edit*

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 2/10/2012 16:03:20 >
DF  Post #: 567
2/10/2012 15:51:58   
Clown the Jester

The Following message is not from Clown the Jester but the guy who role plays as Clown the Jester (Serious talk)

To Vector and American Lion:

I must apologize for my earlier stunt. When I said I fired that missle it was for the purpose of causing my own sense of mischief and that was all. I did not mean for it to be inturpretted as trying to get you guys to stop. REALLY THAT WASN'T WHY I DID IT!

You two have every right to have your chat in the Character's Discussion because your conversation has everything to do with your characters. I wasn't trying to ruin it for you guys and I am truely sorry. I think I did what I did cause I was tiered from waking up earily and I frankly enjoy sticking my nose into things that do no concern me and that was an unfair thing to do to you guys. I once again apologize.

I hope you do not think we want you to stop. I find the chat between Experimental and Artisa extremely fascinating because it shows such incredible dept and realism into your characters. Experimental's shy nature even though he has the heart and flesh of cold steel, and Artisa's friendly caring nature. You guys have every right to continue because you are not harming anyone nor are you wasting posts. I hope you forgive a silly old comedian who told a bad joke at the bad time.

In light of such things, I was wondering Vector and Artisa if I could incorporate your characters into my L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. Casefile Story. I would greatly appreciate it. However I will understand if you decline.

Sorry again.

(In character as Clown the Jester)

quote:

And no, I would not underestimate Clown, if I were anyone. Clown actually has been given the power he had as Super Clown by Super Death, himself, in combat capabilities, at least. He has nowhere near the reality bending capabilities he did then, but Old Bones is getting desperate as I leach more and more power from him...

WA HA HA HA HA HA!

Glad you give me such a recomendation Drakkoniss...however I must confess...I'm not Super Clown level...not yet...and I probally will never be able to achieve that kinda power. However...I'm learning new tricks from my power to corrupt and posses the souls of others due to my pact with Super Death...heh heh heh....I'm getting better and better at taking over hosts...the process getting faster...more efficent...HEE HEE! Soon...I will be as powerful as I was before the Chaos Riots...Heh heh...however...this time...I no longer have the burden of death....HEE HEE!

And leaching off Bone head's mojo? HOO HOO HOO! Drakkoniss...heh heh...trying to fight dirty like me eh? I appreciate it. Heh heh heh...makes me warm inside knowing you are stooping to my level.

Heh heh heh.
AQW Epic  Post #: 568
2/10/2012 16:09:42   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

TO be fair, the fact you don't have access to that much power is mostly psychological. I mean, you can't use it for reality bending as much as you were able to, but you could channel it into other areas. *shrugs*

Not fighting dirty; More of ending your pact forcibly, by making it impossible to sustain. Tick tock, tick tock.
DF  Post #: 569
2/10/2012 16:13:42   
Kinzdor

quote:

Kinz, new job. Break em up. Permanantly.

TO THE GIANT BATTLE MECHA!

quote:

.No, I don't mean kill them. Just make sure the whole thing comes crashing down. And do it SUBTLY. No killer robots or anything.

Aww
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 570
2/10/2012 16:16:12   
Vector

@clown: heh heh, the forum name for artisa's owner is crystal lion, actually.
either way, live and learn. just ask next time, alright?

i'll be sure to tell her the offer when i talk with her, but... ah, i need the link to the casefile story thing, and by the way, your missle fire was promptly ignored so you know. :|

< Message edited by Vector -- 2/10/2012 16:17:12 >
Post #: 571
2/10/2012 16:25:36   
Clown the Jester

Of course.

Casefile: Clown the Jester
AQW Epic  Post #: 572
2/10/2012 18:31:10   
Shadowlight1

Hm, I haven't been online in a while, and now I've noticed that "plasma net" is now a Super Power.

First Gravity Warp and now this. I swear, these people are taking ideas from me without my knowledge. I recall posting a power called "plasma rope" in the past that had a similar effect. I'm not really mad, but I'm still irritated.
~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 573
2/10/2012 20:10:17   
Goldstein

Hey! New chapter of Medical License! An on-time update? Madness! Check out my sig for the new chapter! Very emotional, this one.

Anyway, take heart friends! Everyone can celebrate Valentine's Day! Maybe for different reasons, but still!

"Allo comrade, why don't you give me a click on the ol' noggin and enjoy a nice little tale of action and sorrow and comedy? Cheerio!"
Post #: 574
2/10/2012 20:59:11   
Jessa K

Wow, an on-time update! Cool!

I would also have a new chapter out today, but my new computer has other plans.

< Message edited by Jessa K -- 2/10/2012 21:13:10 >

AQW  Post #: 575
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 23 of 30«<2122232425>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition