Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/31/2012 12:15:30   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

That implies that Experimental will either kill them, or cause them to lose, and that the people outside would not in general be understanding of Experimental's part in the competition, considering the nature of the event...

This assumes I understand what you mean by that statement. As previously said, I think that there would be less of a falling out with society if he attempted to join the heroes, considering their current views of him, and the fact that he's going to be getting the public attention, now, along with the fact that it's on TV, I would guess. TV controled by The Dealer, which will probably be manipulated to make it more entertaining, and also probably is going to show you in a negative light.
DF  Post #: 51
1/31/2012 12:18:07   
megakyle777

You don't trust that I will be totaly unbiased in the footage shown?

In other news, I really need to find out why I apparently hate Experimental by reading the stories of you guys.
DF  Post #: 52
1/31/2012 12:24:03   
Vector

let me summarize it for you right here:

somebody had the heart (and apparently the patience and resources) to give the cyborg sentience, which according to the villains' intentions for him, really really tipped them off. said person has never been heard from since
Post #: 53
1/31/2012 13:28:15   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

It's not that you would be biased, but rather that there is relatively little known about Experimental, because of the reclusiveness, and the statement that he is a mechanically-based life form created by Skull Deep would inspire distrust in the people watching, among many other things you could say.
DF  Post #: 54
1/31/2012 15:54:18   
Vector

and that only makes him even more like a hermit, drakky. trapping everyone in a cycle
Post #: 55
1/31/2012 16:09:04   
delta blitz

I'm bored......*rolls up his sleeves*.............WHO WANTS TO TUSSLE!!!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
1/31/2012 16:25:07   
megakyle777

Well, if you are bored, I'm currently working on a training robot that can adapt to your tactics each time you fight and activates randomly. Garenteed to kill you one day when you least expect it or your cash back!
DF  Post #: 57
1/31/2012 16:29:00   
Kinzdor

quote:

TV controled by The Dealer,

The Omnicorp Channel!

@x prime Are you normal chaotic again?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
1/31/2012 16:47:50   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

That's a horrible promise, Dealer. They wouldn't know if it had failed temporarily, or permanently, unless it is completely destroyed. -.-

Also, how would that make him even more like a hermit, when I was speaking about the past, and while I also refered to the future, I am still unable to find your meaning apparent?

No, he's White Chaos. This means that he is unable to control himself completely at the moment, effectively, though he has prevented himself from causing mass destruction.
DF  Post #: 59
1/31/2012 16:50:56   
megakyle777

Errr, hello? Evil? And it'a only for those who really want a fight anyways.

...Fine, if you get really paranoid about it you can hire the dismantling team to destroy it utterly.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 1/31/2012 16:51:33 >
DF  Post #: 60
1/31/2012 16:56:30   
Vector

other than him not wanting to take any chances, it could be that he might end up feeling much worse than he was when he escaped the villains
Post #: 61
1/31/2012 17:00:34   
delta blitz

*talks with a dignified vioce* I perfer the name X prime you know *vioce begins to crack* BUT WHITE CHAOS SOUNDS FUN TOO!!!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
1/31/2012 17:07:40   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Vector, that was me talking about what was going to happen because of his participation in the Death Games...
DF  Post #: 63
1/31/2012 17:15:24   
Vector

oh, well in that case, he'll just do his best to keep away from everyone as much as possible until he's needed for the following matches, hence his decision to find an empty room when he arrived at omnicorp
Post #: 64
1/31/2012 17:44:29   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

But as I said... televised. They don't know much about you, so as I said, that could cause things to come up in a negative light, in ways you really wouldn't want.
DF  Post #: 65
1/31/2012 17:52:40   
Vector

doesn't mean he can't pull off a few surprises during the games to hopefully negate that, like... oh wait, that's a secret, never mind
Post #: 66
1/31/2012 19:42:25   
Kinzdor

You know how I promised,you guys the last chapter and a epilogue today? Well thanks to writer's block,that ani`t happening!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
2/1/2012 1:11:44   
Jessa K

Alright, finished chapter two of my fanfic. It should be out tomorrow!
AQW  Post #: 68
2/1/2012 1:18:47   
primalvoldo

Hmmm....

If Clown can only have one Archnemisis....

How many Arch friends can he have?

If so who is his Arch Friend?

Could it be Raeven, Achillea (Carly), Insanity itself....*Ponders*...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
2/1/2012 1:28:46   
megakyle777

I don't thinkit possible to have an ArchFriend. Best friends yes, but Archfriends sounds kinda funny.

...Which is why Clown would do it of course.
DF  Post #: 70
2/1/2012 7:11:00   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh heh....Oh Dealer...WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

HOO HOO HOO! You old Rascal! HEE HEE! Heh heh heh...I actually have three very close friends.

These guys support me wherever I go...no matter how low I get....NO MATTER HOW BAD IT ALL SEEMS! They...stay with me like flies on wallpaper. Heh heh heh.

You want to know their names? YOU DO? HOO HOO HOO! GOODIE GOODIE BULLET SHELLS! HEE HEE HEE!

There names follow:

ME...MYSELF...AND IIIIII!

HEE HEE HEE HEE HOO HOO HO HO HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE HOO HOO!

WA HA...HA HA HA HA!

Some people would call...heh heh...me....strange...They would call me crazy. ME! CRAZY! I'M NOT CRAZY! I'M NOT!

They...they're jealous of me. ALL OF THEM! You wanna know why? CAUSE I'M FREE AS A BIRD WHILE THEY'RE CAGED UP LIKE A FREAKIN TURKEY!

Cause I don't have to supress my thoughts...I don't have to pretend like they do. THEY'RE ALL NOTHING MORE THAN JOKES FOR MY AMUSMENT! All of em...

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

AQW Epic  Post #: 71
2/1/2012 10:03:07   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

As free as a bird, now, and that bird you cannot change?

111,111?

Also, I assume Clown's incarceration happens sometime after or during the third year after the events of C&T, but when, specifically?
DF  Post #: 72
2/1/2012 15:27:23   
RemnantHS
Banned

Drakkoniss. One word. *lowers hat and eyes glow a aqua color*

Showtime.
AQW Epic  Post #: 73
2/1/2012 16:46:56   
Doom Desirer

X prime, Hmmm, it doesn't have the ring of David Blitz. It sounds cool, but might work as a robot name a bit better.
Post #: 74
2/1/2012 19:38:36   
Jessa K

New chapter in my fanfic is up! Chapter titles and a link to a photo, also. Click the siggy to read!

AQW  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition