Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: What would YOU like to see next?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What would YOU like to see next?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/6/2012 1:52:42   
PivotalDisorder

Restrictions on class changing i.e once a month

I would prefer once every 3 months but class changing is a source of profit for ED, especially when they buff one class to no1 and
then let it reign for 6months+ before repeating the process.
Post #: 26
2/6/2012 2:05:08   
SouL Prisoner

banking , faction CO-founder & founder step down . Tournament ,:D

and moveable cheevo , is kind of bad idea . "Not supported" (there's no way to find , when the player got which achievement ,i mean which cheevo he got 1st and which he got later , however its now ,i like it . AQW has bad way of arranging the cheevo , i prefer ED style . )

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
2/6/2012 2:29:14   
drinde

quote:

Restrictions on class changing i.e once a month

Also this, mini-games, non-battle Features, interactive house items.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 28
2/6/2012 4:43:45   
xxmirxx

I would like to see 2 things one non varium robots were you can buy not win, Two I would like to see winning requirement on how many wins you need to win prizes because as wait now for both non varium and varium its waste of tokens.
AQ Epic  Post #: 29
2/6/2012 4:49:20   
Lord Machaar

Some new contests for Varuim players and Non-varuim players... I mean contest opened up for everyone!
MQ Epic  Post #: 30
2/6/2012 10:39:02   
Darkeroid

The Arcade games that were supposed to come 'soon',group chat,More non-var weapons,an advantage of being at the level cap(from drinde :D),even more non-var weapons,etc.
Epic  Post #: 31
2/6/2012 10:41:37   
gangster a

more non var bazookas with good stats
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
2/6/2012 16:37:08   
ORDER

I would like to see tourneyments!!! I think player rankings (like warlord and emperor)should become cheevos.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 33
2/6/2012 18:16:37   
Wootz

Sheogorath? Or Sheogorath someway as a new, differently named NPC because people love mad people who are both demented and are maniacs and have a ton of alter ego's?!
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
2/6/2012 19:10:26   
.R.M.

Some more: I would also like to see; Banking, some more quests with cheevos as rewards, more 2v1 bosses, some more less expensive cheevos, some more non-var mutating weapons, some more balancing (in multiple areas), and some new areas.
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
2/6/2012 19:17:11   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

@physiberius

Why does that matter, i would like cheevo's to move besides that fact.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 36
2/7/2012 2:47:56   
PivotalDisorder

it matters because it is horrible to login after an update and only be facing 125health TLMs, or Massacre Cybers, or 3 turn Blood Mages etc.
or w/e class was made OP that night. players who stuck by their class through thick and thin don't even really get to enjoy being OP cause
everyone is the same build and class. that last part isn't a legit reason obviously, but class changing right after an update has ruined the
game IMO. we know the staff won't even get close to balance so it is down to the players and they have proven that time and again, they
are insecure little people who must win at all costs, even if it means the game is unplayable for a large part of the community.

enjoy your wins though, just don't expect to earn any respect except from other like minded trolldors.
Post #: 37
2/7/2012 4:06:44   
drinde

Also, drops from NPCs that sell for Credits.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 38
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What would YOU like to see next?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition