Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 32«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/11/2012 20:58:56   
Vector

*looks at the note* hmmm... somebody must have some pretty bad handwriting... can't be me though, i still can't use a pencil with these things *shrugs*
Post #: 26
2/11/2012 21:05:36   
Crystal Lion

Thought so. *She hugs him.* Someone's trying to slander you.
Post #: 27
2/11/2012 21:08:32   
Vector

doesn't matter now, it didn't work at all. more importantly is artisa's safe and sound thank goodness...
Post #: 28
2/11/2012 21:09:56   
Kinzdor

*a pigeon fly's into the Lion`s house and drops a letter on Artisa`s lap*

Dear Artisa Lion:
As one of best emplo err I mean agents The Dealer intrusted with breaking you two up. Now I am a sucker for true love so I really did not want to do this but I need the money he pays to fund my endeavors. I try ed using the least harmful approach,showing you`r mom photos,of you and the cyborg. When that didn`t work I take a shape shifting pill. I began to look like Experimental. I kidnapped you and took you to the warehouse. A squad of gunmen were sent after you`r sister and the real cyborg. When we were sure that you would think the cyborg had done this,I sedated you and took you home. Then there was a long and horrible battle with you`r sister and the cyborg. In the end when I had the cyborg corned I snapped. I followed my heart and abandoned the mission. I am sending you this letter to clear the cyborgs name! Please if you and the cyborg can make it come out to the destroyed city block and share in the banquet for true love!
~A man who is very sorry for messing with true love!

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 2/11/2012 21:12:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
2/11/2012 21:13:16   
Crystal Lion

Thank goodness you're alright.

I half expected to be killed by the fake... Why did he spare me?

He probably knew that I'd hunt him and throw him down if he tries that sort of thing on you again.
Post #: 30
2/11/2012 21:15:23   
Vector

doubt it. i'm sure the faker has at least heard of me, so if he tried... i would've made him regret it painfully
Post #: 31
2/11/2012 21:19:53   
Crystal Lion

Well, at any rate, someone's going to bite his back end if he tries any funny stuff on you, Artisa.
Post #: 32
2/11/2012 21:21:22   
Vector

speaking of which, i'm surprised you are trusting me so easily, atroxia
Post #: 33
2/11/2012 21:24:01   
Crystal Lion

Saving me from the crocodile monster made that certain.
Post #: 34
2/11/2012 21:25:13   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Hehe... How did Kinzvlle even think that he'd be able to write with a pencil? O.e

*throws a wad of paper through the Lions' window, hitting Experimental in the helmet, saying, "How has noone noticed the sticky note on the back of your helm?!"*
DF  Post #: 35
2/11/2012 21:29:30   
Crystal Lion

First, we have to fix our room door, or get someone to fix it up.

The fake really ruined the property.

Oh, by the way. *Atroxia picks the sticky note off the cyborg's helmet, then shows it to him.* For you, I think.
Post #: 36
2/11/2012 21:34:22   
Kinzdor

Saying this because I feel as no one has notecid. The Death Games have begun! Vector merely edited his second post instead of making a new one!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
2/11/2012 21:43:16   
Vector

(blimey! i forgot all about that! *headdesk*)

*reads the note, then tosses it, uninterested* nothing really important, just trying to say something to me... mind if i have a minute with artisa?
Post #: 38
2/11/2012 21:43:53   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I noticed it; I've just been procrastinating. :D
DF  Post #: 39
2/11/2012 21:44:55   
3 Vandoren

Oi, I have returned to look at all you little Valentine's Day birdies... Interesting...
*leans on Clowns shoulder* Nicely done, Clown, that'll show Zuetss not to touch y- Ahem... *stops touching Clown and walks straight-backed away*

Post #: 40
2/11/2012 21:52:18   
Crystal Lion

Long as you don't run off with her without telling me. I won't let mom know until you think the time is right.

Thanks, sister.
Post #: 41
2/11/2012 21:54:30   
primalvoldo

Well I'm back from alot of Skyrim and........

Wow, Vector and Lion have filled the previous Character Disscussion with this live action thing going on

Well, since Drakky isn't here to one hit K.O my monsters while they continue their light chat I'll try my assault again. And if Drakky teleports out of no where just to kill my monsters without letting Vector and the Twins having a go I'm going to be very sad

Alright lets try this again....

*Large metal shapes crash down all around the 4 companions and start forming into the shapes of BioHazards*

Unit S.m0K3:

C:4/Searching Targets
U.d//Located #4 Targets
D]6:/ Squad contains 52 Toxigens, 15 Aerotypes, 43 Radiation Hounds, 21 Heavy Hazards.

"BioHazards, destroy the Warm Blooded targets, possibly keep the Cyborg unit alive, but if he is too much of a hand full then destroy him to!"

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 2/11/2012 21:58:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
2/11/2012 21:59:40   
Vector

*easily detects them* umm... ladies... we have company and they're not going to be nice!

< Message edited by Vector -- 2/11/2012 22:00:53 >
Post #: 43
2/11/2012 21:59:42   
Crystal Lion

Rats, not more property destruction! Get behind me, Artisa!

*Artisa quickly draws gas masks for herself and her twin, and they put them on.*

< Message edited by Crystal Lion -- 2/11/2012 22:00:57 >
Post #: 44
2/11/2012 22:08:05   
Vector

(you're going to have quite a surprise, voldo. prepare yourself! )

3... 2... 1... now! *runs outside to fight the biohazard things*
Post #: 45
2/11/2012 22:09:39   
primalvoldo

Unit S.m0K3:

Msg6/ New transmission being sent
Rpy// "What are the new orders Lord Voldo?"
C,6/Msg Recieved: "New Orders, try not to damage the property too much if you can help it, I just want to create a challenge not destruction of an area" /Endmsg

":Order accepted:"

Snd/ Sending message to all Squad members
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
2/11/2012 22:14:15   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I really need to read your story... I have no idea what those units are. Brief description?
DF  Post #: 47
2/11/2012 22:20:04   
primalvoldo

@Drakkoniss

The description is in Chapter 3 of Red, Black and Purple if you wanted to read it, some skills are shown in Kinz's story but I'll show you anyway, unfourtuantley this won't be brief:

There are the Aerotypes which are the air attackers, they are in the shape of the Bio Hazard symbol and have machine guns on both sides and able to drop Gas Bombs.

There are the Toxigen's which are the walkers, they have a skull shaped head and medium weight protection, they have tons of gun types like poison dart guns, guns that are like flamethrowers but instead of fire they shoot out poison gas and tons of different poison themed guns and weapons. And when they are destroyed they instantly create a poison cloud which people would have trouble breathing in if they destroy too mutch of these even with gas masks on.

There are the Radiation Hounds which are robot hounds with a nuclear green glow. They can breath poisonous gas out of their mouth, have sharp blades in their claws and teeth and can shoot out poison darts at people. They can also change into their Roller form where they become the shape of a wheel and can gain great speed.

There are the Heavy Hazards which are pretty big in size. They have heavy plating which have reflective capabilities. They hold a turret which fires a barrage of poison darts and gas/smoke bombs.

There is also a fifth unit but that is used for surprises

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 2/11/2012 22:24:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
2/11/2012 22:27:53   
Vector

(quite the bio warfare you have there. i can understand the toxigen problem since the air would be saturated with the toxin and the oxygen would be basically snuffed out. unfortunately for you though, i think you're going to have a pretty bad surprise waiting for you, instead)

wait a minute! *stops and scans the units* stay in the house, you two! i'll take care of these things!
Post #: 49
2/11/2012 22:31:36   
Crystal Lion

Biohazards? *She doesn't take her gas mask off.*

I did read your description.
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 32«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition