Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 4 of 32«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/11/2012 23:43:55   
Kinzdor

Tank you for the upgrad I shall send out some scout and capture Killdrones (like a killbot but smaller) to help find the twins.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
2/11/2012 23:47:28   
Vector

*cuts the vines off to stop them, and continues to attack the killbots*

spoiler:

need i remind you the cyborg must win this battle? >:/
Post #: 77
2/11/2012 23:57:22   
primalvoldo

\Upgrade for Killbot: Rapid fire Turret filled with millions of Box Jellyfish Poison Darts/

*The Hacked Helicopter starts to shoot bigger holes into the house with Quad section infiltrating the house and not affected by the chopper*

*The Neuclear Hounds vines just keep growing back and trying to enter the Cyborg with them trying to also distract him but slashing at him with their claw blades and poison darts*

Unit S.m0K3: "The Cyborg seems to be putting up a good fight, but we will only start Plan B once we see the virus fail to harm him, continue trying to inject the Virus!"

spoiler:

Yes possibly, but I'm not going to be easy, besides I have already made a plan for if I somehow win

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 2/12/2012 0:01:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
2/12/2012 0:07:50   
Vector

(...alright, but if you decide to ATTEMPT to capture the twins, especially artisa, prepare for your worst nightmare)

*throws a toxigen at the hacked chopper, sees it dodge, then slices it in half himself*
Post #: 79
2/12/2012 0:14:46   
primalvoldo

(Sorry Vector using them as hostages is Plan C, so you better be a good cyborg and get captured by Plan B so you don't have to suffer another plan I have in store...)

*Taking the Cyborg by surprise, not only do the Neuclear Hounds have the Virus but every type of Biohazard has the Virus, Aerotypes try cutting the Virus into him with the virus on their sharp wings, when Toxigens explode Virus particles fill the air, Heavy Hazard let out a few Virus filled Poison Darts*

*Unit S.m0K3 send a message to the Cyborg's message reciever: "You do know with every Toxigen you destroy, your making the oxigen outside more and more deadly for the Twins, your making their open window useless!"*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
2/12/2012 0:24:14   
Vector

(sounds like you really do have a vendetta against him... i was hoping i didn't have to resort to this...)

*messages back: i'm not that stupid, scrap metal! it's why i'm not focusing on them just yet!* *attacks one of the heavies now*
Post #: 81
2/12/2012 0:33:31   
primalvoldo

(Not a vendetta, but trying to prove my worth that I can be a major threat from time to time, also this could be the perfect chance for an arch nemisis )

Unit S.m0K3: "Even if you don't kill them they are still making poisonous clouds even as they are alive, it's a win-win or at this moment : sufficate either way!!!"

*Suddenly three Aerotypes come towards the Cyborg and slash their Virus filled wings into his body and the Virus particles from the Toxigen sprinkle onto the Cyborg to cause even more damage, the Neuclear Hounds dog pile him (Pun not intended) and start injcting the virus even more*

Unit S.m0K3: "The Virus has been sent!"

Heavy Hazard: "What now?"

Unit S.m0K3: "We wait..."

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 2/12/2012 0:36:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
2/12/2012 0:36:37   
Crystal Lion

(I have permission to use his character.)

*He shakes off the Nuclear Hounds and continues attacking the Heavies.
Post #: 83
2/12/2012 0:48:25   
primalvoldo

(Waiting to know what the virus is doing to him, if he is suffering or his systems rebooting or a firewall or something)

*Quad section burst into one of the rooms and find the Twins in it*

Quad Leader: "Found you...now I hope you can come along quietly or else your Cyborg friend might rage over your loss"

*The Hacked Helicopter flys right next to the window with its gun aiming at the two girls*

Quad Leader: "If you try anything funny us and the chopper will start shooting, not just that but We'll make sure your robot friend dies a horrific death" *Stares at Artisa most of the time so the message sinks in even more than to her sister*

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 2/12/2012 0:49:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
2/12/2012 0:51:29   
Crystal Lion

I'm not going!

Why are you disturbing us?

*The cyborg doesn't seem to show any signs of being affected at the moment.*
Post #: 85
2/12/2012 0:51:50   
Kinzdor

*squad of kiilbots surround the cyborg* Time to test there Rapid fire Turrets *the turrets fire Jellyfish Poison Darts* Edit:*a capture bot appears behind the twins redy to spring a cage from his arms* he just needs the signal form the Quad Leader!

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 2/12/2012 0:56:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
2/12/2012 0:56:15   
Crystal Lion

*He quickly dodges the darts shooting at him, and breaks out of the circle.*

*The twins decide to run for it.*

< Message edited by Crystal Lion -- 2/12/2012 0:59:22 >
Post #: 87
2/12/2012 1:02:10   
primalvoldo

*before the twins decide to run for it*
Quad Leader: "Silly Artisa, we're not moving just yet, but we need to make sure you will stay with us, we're going to attatch shock collars to the both of you so you won't try to knock us out and try to save your Cyborg friend, and also some shock handcuffs, also don't even bother to try to steal the remote for the shock equipment, Lord Voldo has it and will know when there will be any sign of defiance"

"Now we're not going to be rude and shove them right onto you we want your permission first, you say Yes we put them on and wait in this room until the time is right, you say No and we destroy your robot companion, what do you say?"

(Just post if you still want to run after this)

Toxigen: S.m0K3! the cyborg dosn't seem to be affected just yet

Unit S.m0K3: Wait for it to sink in, in the mean time keep it busy with our members...

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 2/12/2012 1:03:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 88
2/12/2012 1:04:28   
Crystal Lion

*The twins don't say anything, but still run for it.*
Post #: 89
2/12/2012 1:13:39   
primalvoldo

*A black and purple energy force stops the two running and deflects them back to the ground*
*a black purple and red mist circles the Twins and two eyes, one purple and one red, look dierectly at the two*

"Are you sure you want to do this? you want to not only risk your own lives but your cyborg's life? you may have the bravery to die fighting but what about him? your not thinking about the poor old cyborg and the fact he might not want to die from a few measly robots?"

"If you still want to run I will kill you through insanity and breaking your very minds, and I will show the robot exactly what is happening, you don't want to torture your Boyfriend do you Artisa? and as her sister you would feal the same way. (Sorry forgot Artisa's sisters name )so do you still want to run?"
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 90
2/12/2012 1:16:55   
megakyle777

(In the confusion, The Dealer shoots both twins with a single dart each)

Enjoy, robot.
DF  Post #: 91
2/12/2012 1:20:01   
Crystal Lion

The other twin's name is Atroxia.

Answer me this, why are you bothering us? What did we ever do to you?

Please, answer her question first.

*The cyborg is still fighting the Heavies.*
Post #: 92
2/12/2012 1:26:22   
megakyle777

Are you talking to me or Voldo?
DF  Post #: 93
2/12/2012 1:27:36   
primalvoldo

"Heres your answer, for fun"

*The dart hits and the Twins become Unconscious*

"Cheers Dealer, I owe you, and also thanks to Darkness for the backup plan"

*The mist leaves the air*

"Alright attatch the shock collars and handcuffs, also put them inside the Capturebots cage, just in case"

*Meanwhile tons of BioHazards swarm the cyborg with Unit S.m0K3 waiting for the virus to sink in*

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 2/12/2012 1:30:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
2/12/2012 1:28:41   
megakyle777

DOn't worry about it Voldo. Really it has a little...more then just KOing them...
DF  Post #: 95
2/12/2012 1:30:33   
Crystal Lion

*The cyborg still manages to fight off the swarm of BioHazards.*
Post #: 96
2/12/2012 1:33:42   
primalvoldo

Hope it didn't kill them straight away, If they are dead then the cyborg will go berzerk, but then again it is a bit stupid of me to dout the Dealer

But if the darts did the thing I needed them to do later on for my plan, then you saved me the trouble of doing it as fast as possible

Toxigen: "The virus dosn't seem to be working!"

Unit S.m0K3: "We need to make sure"

*Unit S.m0K3 taps into the cyborgs connections to see what its coding says about the virus

(Say something like if he has neutralized the virus or if its attacking slowly, I'm not sure if he is immune to it or its working perfectly)

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 2/12/2012 1:36:37 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
2/12/2012 1:35:31   
Crystal Lion

(What thing, seriously? And out of character moment here: Why exactly did you choose to fight with the twins?)

Edit: The second question was directed at Voldo.

< Message edited by Crystal Lion -- 2/12/2012 1:41:20 >
Post #: 98
2/12/2012 1:36:01   
megakyle777

Well, if you MUST know, it won't kill them. It's actualy...well, it soulds kinda silly, but it's actualy a highly advanced Hate Potion I brewed up. Magnified to 5000% strengeh and made to make them hate to robot. WHen it's done they will hate him to the very core. Best of all? There's no cure.

Cystal: I shot you two twins with a dart.
DF  Post #: 99
2/12/2012 1:40:37   
Crystal Lion

You're really determined to break them up... Though you might get a shock later on, Dealer. The virus is affecting him, by the way.

Come on, you blasted idiots! Let me through!
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 4 of 32«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition