Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Feb 14 Design Notes - A Lovestruck Design Notes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Feb 14 Design Notes - A Lovestruck Design Notes
Page 2 of 9«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/14/2012 19:27:13   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

I swear if any of you take my name im gonna personaly kill you, XD.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 26
2/14/2012 19:29:54   
Wraith

Still unreasonable. It would only be 20% behind Assault Bot.

I bought Varium for an advantage. True.

But still...I could play on my alt for a week and buy it. Meanwhile, AExtras for Assault Bot takes almost a month.

Different scenario ._.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
2/14/2012 20:09:40   
StriderAigis

quote:

With mission rewards and power hour

Confused, does that mean no more power hour and no credit rewards for missions?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 28
2/14/2012 20:10:51   
Ranloth
Banned

No.. It means that Arcade drops (Credits) are gone because we have means above to get them + drops.
AQ Epic  Post #: 29
2/14/2012 20:40:58   
ngshuyi94

Great, i can finally get myself a bot. Idc if its rusty, lol.

Thanks for the bot!

Seven Stars - Seven Heaven
My Character Webpage! =D
http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=ngshuyi

Epic  Post #: 30
2/14/2012 20:44:23   
Hatsuka

Awesome! 5th Bot in game :D
More Collecting Beep.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 31
2/14/2012 21:25:19   
Bu Kek Siansu

quote:

We will also be slashing prices on home items! This means there's never been a better time to decorate!

Finally... I'm waiting forward. :)
Post #: 32
2/14/2012 22:20:56   
streetnaruto

20 000 creds is reasonable and gettin assual bot would take me 2 days got 500 varium (1000 pts) from ae xrtas in 1-2 hours with downloads i got cyber hunter armor with it havent done any offers since then so i dunno what the fuzz about getting the assualt bot in a month is when we know it takes far less time. maybe ill do offers again -,- anyways negawraith and a bot and drops seems preety good. crosses fingers for 20 k pricing.
AQW Epic  Post #: 33
2/14/2012 22:46:18   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

This looks like an awesome release, I'm really glad a credit robot is being released this week. I also can't wait to see what the high level drops are, and the continuation of the Heartbreaker Saga sounds interesting.
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
2/14/2012 23:05:45   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

I think having the drops as exclusive drops would make it more special. With the current low level drops, one can buy it at the shops as well.
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
2/14/2012 23:06:13   
Sageofpeace

sure why not improve a house feature on a pvp game when we have plenty of balance to go around(SPECIALLY ON 2VS2) what was the reason again why they couldn't release this last week?
Post #: 36
2/14/2012 23:25:43   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@sage Because 1. Players have asked for improvements to housing and definitely in the restricting people from entering them variety and 2. They can't think up, test, and code new balance changes in every week. It takes much longer than a week or it will just be crappy balance and time spent fixing the problems they made by not testing effectively.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
2/14/2012 23:25:47   
Wraith

@Above: Raymus's house paint was wet lmao.

Ninja'ed by 4 seconds :/

< Message edited by Wraith -- 2/14/2012 23:27:05 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 38
2/14/2012 23:33:06   
Luna_moonraider

finally an all credit bot took ya long enuf but who care it it is rusty. rust can be gotten rid with some rust removing stuff. overall i think this would be a gr8 update. also good bye *scam* arcade u will never be missed. now the problem here is tokens are only used for flag and cheevos. also hope there is a all credit house sold at raymus but i dont think there would be an all credit house this early so oh well anyways the houses are well pretty useless.

AQW Epic  Post #: 39
2/14/2012 23:53:04   
Joe10112

@^: Couldn't have put that better myself.

Except, I already got the Assault Bot from the Arcade. Now, do I have x2 chance to get the Hoverbike, or do I just get my chances of getting a reward slashed? -.-
OR MAYBE I COULD GET TWO ASSAULT BOTS! INCEPTION!

I hope those dropped weapons sell for alot of credits...like, at least 2,000 credits each. :D

Rusted Bot = Interesting look. Predictions on what it will look like? I think it'll be a dirt-covered Assault Bot.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
2/15/2012 1:01:47   
King FrostLich

quote:

For more information, please check out http://artix.com/, your source for all things AdventureQuest 3D, and the future home of the Artix Entertainment portal.

Does this mean all my points in portal.battleon.com will turn into zero? If so, I'm using my last points RIGHT NOW.
Epic  Post #: 41
2/15/2012 1:05:31   
Joe10112

@^: Highly doubt it. Like, HIGHLY. They'll probably just change the name of portal.battleon.com to artix.com or something.

If they do wipe all your Artix Points, they literally just "scammed" so many users out of a bunch of points.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
2/15/2012 1:10:45   
King FrostLich

That happened when AExtras was removed on and turned into portal although it is still available in AQWorlds but in a different way. Alot of people got disappointed and I want to make sure I don't end up like them.
Epic  Post #: 43
2/15/2012 1:12:25   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

quote:

Does this mean all my points in portal.battleon.com will turn into zero? If so, I'm using my last points RIGHT NOW.

You don't have to worry about your Artix Points. You'll still have them. The move won't have any effect on your game accounts or your master account besides putting everything under the same domain name. EpicDuel made the move to epicduel.artix.com several months ago, and nothing's changed because of that.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
2/15/2012 1:21:41   
King FrostLich

Well good. Anyways, I'm willing to buy the rusted assault bot if its debuff is 60%-65% when malfed. It would be unbalanced if it was 50% since many players have smokescreen and malf that decreases 35 to 40+ points.
Epic  Post #: 45
2/15/2012 2:31:38   
Darkwing

credits bot? pvp drops for evry level? great. if u make some balance changes 2, this will be the best update...ever
Post #: 46
2/15/2012 3:56:56   
Remorse

Great release.

Glad to know they are trying to solve the housing issue.

And as always :P I am bit disapointed they werent able to fit in the trend of small baalnce changes.
Balance is still the greatest problem and just because they do a few balance changes doesnt mean the focus should be shifted.

Remorse Less.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 2/15/2012 3:57:11 >
Epic  Post #: 47
2/15/2012 4:30:33   
drinde

Bot -> Happy -> Win!

If the Rusty was Physical, I'd be dying in heaven.

RAWR!
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 48
2/15/2012 6:50:47   
Fay Beeee

Small query on the house blocking.

Is it going to be there for all of your houses?
eg. Block or admit friends only - house 1 and 3
rest left open to all?

Or if you apply to one does it affect all?

Hope you understand what I am thinking here. lol

Epic  Post #: 49
2/15/2012 7:11:32   
Colarndo

I can has a nerfkitten(from AQ) to guard my house? It will be so pretty!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Feb 14 Design Notes - A Lovestruck Design Notes
Page 2 of 9«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition