Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Kosefira's Collated OOC threads

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Forum Games >> Forum Games OOC >> RE: Kosefira's Collated OOC threads
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/19/2012 1:27:53   
Kosefira

I know. This is why we need a method of portraying tone over digital communication.
Post #: 26
6/8/2012 22:52:42   
Heroic Necro

quote:

-150,000 proofreading points to me...

?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 27
6/8/2012 23:40:34   
Kosefira

In your last update, I accidentally put your opponent as Thrall instead of Arthas
Post #: 28
7/22/2012 0:00:28   
Heroic Necro

Sorry. My intention was to see how strong he was. I was wondering if he was physically stronger then me
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 29
7/22/2012 1:11:20   
kkutwar

Regarding the Villains, how greatly would their deaths/redemption/blessings affect the final ending? That, and why am I now thinking of Disgaea? Point, given they have backstories and were they corrupted heroes who evilness/deaths/any state part of the villain's plans? What exactly does Loki the Fox getting an upgrade from a dying Villain mean? That, and will the guns of a certain Boss be important in the end-game? Because I kind of like to know if there's still some deeper meaning to them or if I can toss them somewhere. That, and whatever happened to the Necrocomian and what was its purpose? Assuming I haven't been removed for being too inactive I'll be getting a post up soon.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
7/22/2012 4:14:08   
Kosefira

The way the game ends will depend largely on who is present and what happens during the final confrontation.
Post #: 31
7/25/2012 2:00:57   
Heroic Necro

So how much AP is needed to buy a skill anyway?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 32
7/25/2012 19:44:01   
Kosefira

quote:

AP shop:
1 AP: Recieve a random summon
3 AP: Improve a skill or weapon
5 AP: Change a skill or weapon
7 AP: Improve your EX Mode and EX Burst
9 AP: Change your EX Mode and EX Burst
10 AP: Special Bonus

Prices are negotiable to some degree
Post #: 33
7/25/2012 23:34:58   
Superemo
Constructive!

I think my AP costs should be higher for skill improvements. Other people's power grows linearly from stuff like that, but mine's exponential growth. Except for Focus. Focus really can't be improved without changing its effects.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 34
7/26/2012 1:11:07   
Kosefira

I could make it a requirement that you have to increase the power of Spell Combination before the new spells can be merged.
Post #: 35
7/29/2012 1:12:17   
kkutwar

Just remembered... Does Isabella's puppetmastery carry a bit of necromantic traits with it? Because if she planned to puppeteer a (supposed...?) corpse then she should have precise control over humanoid bodies. That, and she would be perfect as a doctor! "Dr. Isabella, the Patient's heart stopped beating." "Very well, not going to let them die." "Wow, I thought it was just a myth she could do that! Please don't kill me." No, seriously, if she isn't dead by the end of things is she going to use her puppet skills as a doctor?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
8/19/2012 13:49:55   
Kosefira

Puppet magic doesn't really control the insides of the person or object being manipulated. It just places magic strings on it so it can be controlled externally. When she was younger, she used it on Arthur in a "Stop hitting yourself" joke. She was grounded for a month.

I apologise for the late updates. There's just been some stuff happening
Post #: 37
8/19/2012 17:49:36   
kkutwar

Just curious, but in video-game terms how much HP would Cinque have left? Just wondering how many more turns it'll take.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
8/19/2012 19:59:01   
Kosefira

About 14% give or take. It should be over within the next couple of posts
Post #: 39
9/8/2012 12:03:34   
kkutwar

8/19/2012 22:19:50

Wait... I just realized. Since some of the villains either gave us Power Upgrades or joined as allies is Morulis actually dead or does it take a lot more than a stab in the back to kill him? Because I am sort of confused about his status.

Now

I just realized... If there is a list of Discovered Band Attacks, can we make new Band Attacks? Plus, what exactly is Dragon Spirit? Because I figure a sweet combo could be made by this formula: Claw Hook + Dragon Spirit + Sakura Strike = A mook army slaughtered by a Spirit Dragon and its supersonic time stopping human thing. Also, does Levastriker have any special effects and can it be given to others to use?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
9/17/2012 0:02:09   
Kosefira

The discovered band attacks are in this thread. Dragon Spirit fires a dragon shaped plume of energy towards an enemy. Levitastriker occasionally zaps enemies while attacking, but it can only be given to people who can wield similar weapons.

Dissidia seems well and truly dead. Should I abandon the project?
Post #: 41
10/11/2012 10:45:22   
kkutwar

I just came up with some ideas/questions. One, how good is Holly at throwing? Two, could she apply Remedy to her Bolt (Some liquid or an entire bottle)? Three, what the Bolt's range? Four, whats Kutar's distance from Holly and Ken?

Also, a separate thing about if a sword were to be put in the path of a DragonBreath will it continue off in two branches or reunite? Another question, are Holly's potions explosive if exposed to flame? Regardless, what is the strength of the potion flasks/glasses? Because I'm thinking of some combo explained via simple math: Claw Sword + Wind DragonBreath = Two Streams + Empty Potions = High-speed airborne glass with additional air impact.

< Message edited by kkutwar -- 10/11/2012 11:00:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
10/12/2012 3:59:36   
Kosefira

From the top:

Holly can throw, but the Remedy must be administered directly
Once a potion is out of the bottle, it loses effectiveness quickly
The bolts have indefinite range, but don't forget she has to reload after each shot
Kutar is at least 100m away
Dragonbreath is a stream of fire, so it would just move around the sword
Holly's potions are not explosive
Potion flasks can last if dropped, but can be broken if thrown
No the combo would not work
Post #: 43
10/17/2012 16:05:00   
kkutwar

Before I post, I'm a little uneasy as I think in game terms that if I choose Holly or Ken that Kutar would be more likely to die. So, how tough is he? Can he be shattered or like our weapons is he unbreakable? I'm sorry if this has been rude or annoying, but I'm a sort of paranoid person.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
10/17/2012 21:18:14   
Kosefira

If you pick Ken, your goal is to distract the Basilisk by getting its full attention.
If you pick Holly, your goal is to get past the Basilisk by any means possible and use the potion.

Either way, Kutar won't die.
Post #: 45
12/2/2012 10:06:12   
kkutwar

Eh, it would just feel weird using one of them instead. Anyways...

quote:

Kutar: Rock Rain would be hard to use as a block, so you block from the spear with your Claw Hook and use Hourglass to block the metal darts from Cinque
Cinque absorbs the metal back and tries again, only to be blocked by Kutar again. Ken and Holly team up to use Energy Arrows on Aibrepus, finally finishing him. Ken picks up his spear and thinks he could work it into a better weapon if he had a little time. Meanwhile Cecilia stops Isabelle's control just as Cinque impales Morulis through the chest with multiple metal pins. Onward!

So how come they used it then, and if she has a gun that shoots bolts shouldn't that technically count or are they actually standard bullets? Sorry to bother you with this, it just sort of bothered me. Though I do distinctly remember DragonBreath being Fire, Wind and Lightning unless being a Dragon Mage nerfed it. Really, sorry I just wanted those two things confirmed.

Wait... I just realized, if it does use Bullets why can't they use a gun-version of Energy Arrows?

< Message edited by kkutwar -- 12/2/2012 10:08:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
2/4/2013 4:54:15   
Kosefira

It was a continuity mistake on my part that I didn't realise at the time.

I'm going to do something I never thought I would.
I am opening applications for existing players in Wrath. Choose a Legend character and you will take all their attributes and skills to your character.
Post #: 47
2/4/2013 10:05:38   
kkutwar

I assume that means Character Type and Providences? What would happen if the one we chose already shares things with us? Would it not count, or would the effects be doubled? I assume giving Kutar the Flight Providence would allow him to fly with his flesh-flap glide wings? Well, I'll go with Doragon Yuugi unless I change my mind. So many good choices to pick from. Is Nevest an acceptable choice?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
2/4/2013 10:44:58   
Kosefira

I suppose I wasn't clear. The applications are for new players to enter the game using the stats of existing characters to level the playing field.
Post #: 49
2/4/2013 19:20:08   
DA Holder67

Can I have Kll'Ralin back?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Forum Games >> Forum Games OOC >> RE: Kosefira's Collated OOC threads
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition