Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 30 of 30«<2627282930
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/10/2012 23:51:19   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Hmm... Chocolate... I like Chocolate.

Haven't decided what to do about that. Might, if I get to the end and see them not dealt with by Clown.

I'll look foreward to that, Glaisaurus.

I wonder what color she'll choose... I liked the blue-greenish color...

The next blue looked too grayish...

I thought Necro Berzerker had already detonated the bombs before he said there was 3 seconds left... I feel like killing him, now...

... Nuclear explosion...? Seriously? That's overkill... and ruins the "villains shall run through the streets" bit of it. I'm very distasteful of Kinzvlle, now. I'm going to sue him. Yes, yes I am.

*listens to the scream after a bullet flies from his gun, and into Falarian's leg (I am thinking I'm safe in saying that that is Necro's main char...), ripping it off at the knee*

^Sniping FTW! ^-^

Reading their dialogue makes me sigh while facepalming... Idk why. Just seems a bit.. odd.

Hmm... Interesting concepts, though.

Zafara's comment reminds me of the older days, when I was busy designing ways for the government to house super-powered criminals... Aaaah. Horrible times. :)

O.o Clown going to prison voluntarily the SECOND time, too... Huh.

My character is immune to all forms of mind control other than convincing him of things manually.

...What is JJBA?...

Well, have to go to bed, now...
DF  Post #: 726
3/10/2012 23:57:33   
3 Vandoren

First, Mr. *falls onto the ground clutching knee* Drakkoniss... *coughs*
I think your the first one to find anything I've done odd, yet... so congratulations... you're a genius... *rolls a little bit in agony*
*begins to fly into the Red Shark Avenue Prison, muttering*
I'll kill that red little, hero-boy... I'll put a stamp that says 'Property of Necro Berserk' on his head and toss him in a river with a rock chai- *cough* I, um, nothing!
And my name is Gelarian!

< Message edited by Necro Berserk -- 3/10/2012 23:59:38 >
Post #: 727
3/11/2012 0:04:02   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

And 30 page lock! Whipping up a new thread in a jiffy! :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 728
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 28 29 [30]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 30 of 30«<2627282930
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition