Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/2/2012 1:47:12   
RemnantHS
Banned

Since losing Tally, I've grown more demonic, more bloodthirsty, and I feel like I will harm Drakkoniss more than I will help him. *transforms into a vampire bat and screams*

This page has DEATH WRITTEN ALL OVER IT NOW!

< Message edited by RemnantHS -- 3/2/2012 1:50:12 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 126
3/2/2012 3:30:30   
Antithesis

^Ultimate doom form because the lady ditched the tombkeeper for good ol' Fairgates?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 127
3/2/2012 4:55:06   
RemnantHS
Banned

Trust me, Anti. I will get her back. I will prove she is safe with me. IF I HAVE TO RIP APART CLOWN TO GET HER BACK, THAT IS WHAT I PLAN TO DO! *collects casket and speeds towards the chaos carnival*
AQW Epic  Post #: 128
3/2/2012 5:36:15   
Immortales
Banned

I don't think you can
(sorry if i'm killing the mood or what if)
Post #: 129
3/2/2012 5:52:43   
RemnantHS
Banned

Do not mock my intentions, mortal. It was Clown who tore Tally away from me, and HE WILL PAY! HE WILL EMBRACE THE HATE, AND HE WILL TASTE EVERY BIT OF IT!
AQW Epic  Post #: 130
3/2/2012 6:43:49   
Immortales
Banned

Mortal? seriously I think I lived longer than you have
(and i'll mock intentions anyway I like)
Post #: 131
3/2/2012 7:02:09   
Clown the Jester

HOO HOO HOO HOO!

Yes...come on...TEAR ME APART! I dare ya...it will be fun.

I'll take what I deserve...but tell me...what was it I did?

Not that it matters. I like it when your cross Remmy...HEE HEE.

Means you'll being doing my Chaos. Even if ya actually found a permenant way to kill me...you would only be expanding the influence of chaos...after all...every time ya release energy...you increase the disorder of the universe.

AQW Epic  Post #: 132
3/2/2012 8:45:40   
Zeuzt

*Strikes Immortales with a lightning bolt*
"sorry silence up and let their "chaos" play on."
"Let's see if it's different from evil."
Post #: 133
3/2/2012 9:04:19   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

It's ok, Jessa. I understand. Sorry I haven't got to commenting on it. I've been behind on quite a few things, as Clown probably has noticed, and DB definitely has.

Tally does that to people?

He might've meant to type "immortal", to be for.

My threads are created. Look for them in a L&L section near you.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 3/2/2012 10:29:59 >
DF  Post #: 134
3/2/2012 10:38:11   
Antithesis

Oh we have a conflict in our stories...

See, in my story, it is based on the current situation in real life... e.o I'm afraid we're stuck existing in alternate timelines.

-On an out of character note I suggest you ask her for permission to portray her character in this way. Considering the situation of things in real life I'm not so sure she wants to be the "romantic interest" of someone else's character.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 135
3/2/2012 11:03:16   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Meh, from where I stand, Pandora ended the Cold War. WWII almost certainly occured, from what I've seen, and the weapons tech that is available, and I'm guessing quite a bit of the Cold War did, as well. Perhaps up untill the Reagan years, or just before then.

What are you talking about, with the romantic interest bit? I completely invented the character of Sonia. I have suggested no other romantic interest in there, as of yet, and Zafara and I already are, on the off chance you meant her.

Oh, and note this takes place in the past of the HS timeline, and that I had not taken account of your storyline statements and things do to the fact that I wrote my story's first 3 chapters a long time ago, and thus had not read it yet.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 3/2/2012 11:11:14 >
DF  Post #: 136
3/2/2012 12:33:18   
Antithesis

^My apologies I didn't elaborate. I was talking to Remnant, not you.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 137
3/2/2012 12:57:34   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Ah. Very well, then. Carry on.
DF  Post #: 138
3/2/2012 15:38:41   
star screamer

Weekend time!
*starts to write new chapter, but not of medieval story

What story you guys want me to continue? I'm in the mood for some of Dread's or Stephen's

On a side note my membership expired this morning, I'll renew it later :P
AQW  Post #: 139
3/2/2012 16:39:35   
primalvoldo

*Voldo appears in a explosion of smoke near Zeuzt*

You wanna see what Chaos is like eh? how about I show you a brief description

*Voldo lunges at Zeuzt raising his sword*

*However it comes down in a false move and a box of doughnuts appears in his hands*

You see, my particular Chaos switches from destructive to friendly to random to ending up having a good conversation with Heroes/Villains/Chaotics alike. Clowns chaos may be different from mine but you will get to see for yourself...

*Sits down next to Zeuzst*

Want a Doughnut? some are Electric flavour
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 140
3/2/2012 17:54:05   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

In case people don't want to find it for themselves, it is called "The Drakkonian Chronicles", btw, and its discussion thread (which has the story link) is located here: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20126036
DF  Post #: 141
3/2/2012 19:11:59   
Question Mark?

a mAN wALkS IntO The ROom.
hE WeARs a LOnG cOat, SunGLaSsEs, A LOw brImMeD HAT, and A SCarF.
The ONly pARt oF hiS bOdY tHaT iS VisABlE iS hiS MaSsiVE, PLasTeREd-ON SmIlE.
HiS CLoThiNg iS EntiReLy bLAcK.
he lAUgHS.
H̵̡͢A̸̛H̀ ̕HAH ̵́̀H̛͢ĄH͞͏ ̛HA̢͜H̴͝ ̸͘HE͟E ͘H̢E̢͡Ę͠ HȨ̀È͘ ̕H̸͟E̵̷E͏ H̵̷O͞O͘ ͢H҉O̶̵O̶͟͞ ͝Ḩ͢͝O͜͢Ǫ͟ ̕H̢O͠O̡ ̵͟HA̢̛͡H͘ ̀́H̨͘͞AH̡͡͞ ̸H̷̢A͟H ̡H̶͢Á͏͠H͘͞ ̴̶H͜͞͝E̛͞Ę ͘H̸E̴͢E ̸̢͢H͜EE͡͡ ́H͝͞E̡È̸̴ ̸͢͟H͏O͝͠O ̵͝Ḩ̷O͝Ơ̴ ̸̡HO̧O̸ ̴H̵Ò̵O̷͜ H̷͝͠A̶̡͠H͜ H̷͟A̷̡H́͘ ̨͡HA͟H̕̕͝ H҉̢̡Á̕H̨̡ ̷H҉҉̡ĘE̵̛ ͟H̢҉EE H̶̷EE̶̷ ͠H̢̀EE͡ ̢H̶O̡O͠ ҉͡H̴̡O̸̴O ͜͏H͝͏OO҉͞ H̡OO̷͢ HAH͞ ̷H̷̷͠A̷H Ḩ̴AH͏ ͠HÀ͢H̛͜ ̵H̶͝E̢E̕͢ ̛̛͠H͘͢͟E͞E̡ ͏H͠Ę̷E̛ ̸͠H̕Ę̀E͡ ̀̕͠H̢͡O̶̧Ǫ HO͜͡O̸ ̨H̶O͢͝O̷͞ ͝͞HO̶͝O̢͝͝ H̡͡A͟H́ ́H҉͡A̡̢͟H ͏H̡À̢H̨́ H̶̡͜A҉͏̡H ͠H̡ÈE͏͡͏ ̕HE̴̡͘E ̶H͝E͏̀͜Ę̸ ͟͟͠H͞E̸E ̴̡H̷O̕͝O̡͜ ̸̧H͢͜OO͢ ̶H͠OO̶͟ H̶͏OÒ͘͞ ̧͝H́A͜͞H̡ ͢͠H͡A̵͘H͟͢͏ ̢̀H͝A̴H ̀̀H́A̧͝H͡ ̧H̸̢͠Ę̛͢Ȩ̷͞ ͡HE͡E̴͢ H̵Ę̸̕E͟ ̕H́E̶E ́́͢H̵͞O̢͟O̕͟͢ ͝H̸͘O͜͟͡O͠͝ ͢H͏͞O̡̡O ̨H̴͏ÓO̵
̴͡H͜A̷H̴͞ ̀H̡AH̨́ H͞A̵̸͜H̷̵ H̨̛҉A̕H͢͝ Ḩ͝E͘E͡ H̷͜͞E̵̡͡È̶͟ ̴̕H͢E̵̷E͞ Ḩ́E̕͡E͝͡͡ ́H̡͜O͠O ̷͞H̡͟OO ̀ḨO̢O ̡͢H͠Ó̴̴Ò̵
̨̀͢H̵A̧H҉̵ ͜͡H̡̡AH ͏͘HÁH ҉҉͢HA̶H ͡͞H̢̀E̢E̶ ͢͟͝HE̴̵͝É͝ H̷́E̶͜͏E͜ HE͟E̸̛ ̨H̀͞O͢O̵҉ H̵̵͟OO̸͟ ̡͡Ḩ̛ÒO҉̴ ̷̵H̵̕O̕O
̧̧H̷͢AH ̢̛H̀͜A͏H͏͟ ̛̛HA̢͢H̀͜͝ ͠HAH͏̷ ̀͢HE̡͠E̢͢ ̛H͜E̷E ̛͞H̨E̵̢E̸͠ ̴͘H̸́E̛E͟ ̀͢͠HO͜͝O̢ ̸̧HOO̴ ͝H͝O͏͟O̸̷̕ ̴̛H̶̡͞O͠O͏́
҉͘H҉͜A̢͢͡H̴̀͘ ̷H̴̨̛A̸H͜ ̡͠HA̢H͢ ̸̶H́͞AH ̛͞H̶́͢EE̶̷ ͢H̨͢E̛͜͡E͠͏ ́H̡E̷͘É͡ Ḩ͜E̵͘E ̸̀͜H̶́͟O̴͠O̷̕ ̢̕͝H҉O͜͜Ơ̸͝ ̀͞HO͜͢͡O̡ ̡͢͜H͠O̢O!̷́
g̨͜r̡Èe̛͜T͢͢iNg͏͠s̡ ͡͏Ḿy̛͠͝ ̸͘Fi͘s͏́h̵a͏Tu͘͘díǹ́̕ỜUŞ͠ ̴̧͡Pa͠lL̢͠y̡̨̕-͟B̧̨U͢S͝s̷͟͞Ù͠M̶̸s̵҉! ͏
j̢͡Ą̕C̷̨k͡ ̨̡͜i͞S̸̕͞ m͢Y̧͢ ̡Na̸̸M҉e͞!͢
A͏̨͝n͢D͞͏̛ ͟͟i'̶̀͟M͡ H̡E̶͝RE̡ ̨͟T̕͝O͏ ̡T̶E̛͠Á҉C̡̛͢H̡ Ya̸'҉lL TÓ ̢̕Ş̕M̢̧͟iL͏E.͞͠
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 142
3/2/2012 19:19:50   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Jack in Black, you hit the sack? Been so long, it's good to be back? Get loose from the noose?

I like smiles. *gives a toothy Cheshire cat-like one, with his face angled to make him seem creepy*

Bonjour.
DF  Post #: 143
3/2/2012 23:00:51   
Zeuzt

*eats a doughnut*
/can barely read ? post
*snaps hand and summons a rain cloud at another place*
"bah weather I hate it! this job sucks."
"which reminds me a tornado is supposed to hit pleasanton today."
*disappears*
Post #: 144
3/3/2012 9:43:33   
Carly9467

@Question Mark?

You said you're here to teach me to smile. You can leave. I know how to smile :)
AQW  Post #: 145
3/3/2012 9:54:52   
megakyle777

You know what puts a smile on my face? People buying my Products. Alos, The Death Games. Kinz, it's about time something was done. Write something or get Velmur or Celestin to do so.
DF  Post #: 146
3/3/2012 12:08:59   
Question Mark?

Jack leans in closer to you. his face is still invisible, but you can see his mouth more clearly now. He has no lips or any real cheeks to speak of, and his mouth is raw and bloody, expect for his teeth, which shine a brilliant white, without even a speck of blood or flesh upon them. He is close enough for you to smell his breath now. It smells of the earth, and of the sea. Not rancid, just old and salty. Crisp and clean in a way that you cannot seem to describe, with some sort of earthy smell as well.

Go͡ a͝hea͟d̵.̵ ̧Smil͜e. S͢how ̧m͞e.͠ ́I wan̶t͟ to s͝ee̕ it͏ ͟on y̴our̕ f̴a͠ce̛, p͏u͜l͢s͞a̴t̵i̛n̛g th͏r̛oưg͡h̀ ̡e͘ver̨y̵ ͜pore̸ ͞ǫf y̕o͜ur hid͟e̶o͠us̨ ̡li҉t̡tle ͜bod͞y. ̡I wan҉t ̴yoų t̛o͝ RAD͡ÍAT̡E͟ m͡a͏d͟ne̛ss and̀ l̴a̸u͏gh̡te͞r ͟in a ͟gloriǫu͟s͡ ̸cac҉o͟p͝h̢a͘ny ̀o͏f in̸s͠a̶n͘i͟t҉y̵ ̛àńd s͏o͞u͡n̸d̶ ͜án̕d ͢abso͠lu̢te c̵ha͝o͘s̀. ̧D̨O͏ IT̸.͝ I҉ ̸W̷ANT T͘O̵ ̨W͞A͟T̸CH͞.͝
.͘..
͟ C͟an̨'t͟?͡ I͠ ͝th̴ou҉gh̷t not. ̵Nice ̕t̕r̶y ͟th͘o͜ug̀h҉, kid͘do͝. ́No,̸ I'm͘ ̴goi͜n͜g tó br̡in̶g t͏hi̧s͝ backwat͟er̷ l̨itt̨ĺe͟ ̵tǫwn ̨exáct͏l͜y ̴w̴ha͏t̛ ͢ìt̵ ne̸eds̨:̸ A̶ ̸h͏eal̀thy ͡dòse of͏ ̀LIFE͢. ͢J͢úst͜ ̕i̸m҉ág͘ine th͢ę gl̴ori̕ous̷ ̶ma͟d͠nes̀s͞, t̵h́e creat͞i͏vit̨y͘, ͏t̀he ͡ĢR͝OWTH!̧ I҉ ͠a̵m a for͝c̕e fo͝r ͡g͝ro̸wt͞h, ̧y̴ou̸ ķno͝w͘, ̕a̢ǹd̷ i'̸m͏ not l̴e̴àving ͢uńt͡i̴l͟ ͏I͘ ͏ma͠ke͡ ̀thi͝s̨ p͠la̧c͠e th҉ȩ ̛bes͟ţ ͝ļíttl͝e t͞own ҉it̡ ͡c̢àn b͝e.͜ ̛H͜E̕E͘ HĘE̛ ̢HEE ͏H̸E͠E HEE͠ ̧HE͏E͏ HE͝E̷ H͏EE͜ H̶EE̴ ͠H͠EE!҉ ͠Oh, Oh Clowǹeee̷e͟y! ͢C̷om̴e ̷in h̀ȩre,͢ I҉'͘ve ҉g͏ot́ ͠some̷t̨h̴i̶n̸g very ҉sp̸ec͢i̡al͜ ͘for͡ yo̵ú.͘ H̷ow ͠wo͠uld͜ ͘you l̨ik͡e to ̵be ̀m҉y ̵l̸it͠t͘l͞e part̸n͢e̵r ̀i҉n crime? I͢'̶l͝l̡ giv͠e ̷ýo̢ų e̷v̴ery͠t͢hi҉ng yo͟u ̀n͡e̡e͏d.̢ Even,͝ if̀ you͞'ŗe ͠nic͟e͢,͠ ͢a͠ l̸i͟ttle͠ ͏bit of po̸ẁer͘.͢ ҉I̧magįne͘ ̡t͠hat ̛Clo̸wn͝e͟y̸.̕ ̀P͏OWE̴R͘.̕ J͡us҉t҉ for͞ yo͏u. A͟H͢EE H͝E̛E ͡H͟ȨE ̷HEE H̶A ̡HA̢ H̢ ͢AHA̧ H͏A͠ ̡HA ͜H̕A̢V͝ HA ̸HA HA ́ḨA HA͟SG ̡H͞A̶ ͝H ́AH͏VSJ̡ ͟HA͟ ̵H͠A!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 147
3/3/2012 12:38:46   
megakyle777

Alright, I've had enough of this Elderich Abomination Rubbish. (Makes a call) Play the frequency. (Suddenly, although nothing seems to happen, Jack starts writing around in pain) You think that after your last incursion I would not prepare? That I would not watch and study? I will admit that killing your kind is currently beyond my power, but thanks to studies I have made, I have the means to drive you off. To force you away from the world. To make sure that you do not forcebly take the minds of others. Now leave. (Jack falls unconscious)
DF  Post #: 148
3/3/2012 17:55:11   
primalvoldo

Heheh....there are tons of similarities with me and a particular bunch, perhaps Jack Black and Scarekrow can come over for a Slaughter fest! perhaps we can go to a party and kill everone there then eat the cake, put on the party hats and use the last survivors as a pinata!

...But of course we'd need a Google Translator or something for Jacky, It's hard enough to read long posts *cough*Drakkoniss*cough*
But when they're in a demented language it takes to long to disipher the words, Perhaps an English translator should be attatched to Black Jack...

Heh I love how much nicknames I can give to Jack! WAHAHAHAAaAaAa

~ScytheJack

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 3/3/2012 17:56:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 149
3/3/2012 21:05:55   
Question Mark?

Suddenly, the Dealer notices that he is very, very surrounded.
People, if you can still call The Children of The Maw people, stand at every exit.
Their bodies have been warped and changed, so that they are massive and elaborate constructs of every type of known organic material and then some, filled with coral and bone and flesh and muscle and cartilage in all sorts of beautiful and functional forms. One of them, who's head area is covered in arms and lattices of pumice-like coral, makes a low rumbling sound. They really don't take kindly to people harming Jack.
You must remember though, these are not simply attacking creatures. These people lived here, but went of in search of something more, a better, more interesting life. They found one.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition