Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 29 of 31«<2728293031>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/17/2012 21:55:55   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

*phases out of the universe/dimension*

*puts portals around Voldo to make his explosion hit him multiple times, conjtinuing in a vicious cycle*

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 3/17/2012 22:07:17 >
DF  Post #: 701
3/17/2012 22:08:45   
primalvoldo

*Voldo's strike causes the building and all around it explode with Dark Aura, Voldo falls to the ground with power loss, the Evil is about to take control once more and become ChaotiVoid again, but Chaos Voldo uses his last sum of energy to retain his form*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 702
3/17/2012 22:12:19   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

OOookay, then... Portal buster?
DF  Post #: 703
3/17/2012 22:13:54   
primalvoldo

(I ment the strike destroyed the building but since you were in a different dimension you wern't harmed, now you just need to give him a few hits till he loses the ability to become Pure Chaos)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 704
3/17/2012 22:15:24   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

*the Blade of Awe falls out of the sky and impales itself on Voldo, having come from the future*

(oh, and I knew that's what you meant; I was wondering about the portals I had set up to make your attack repeatedly hit you)

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 3/17/2012 22:23:15 >
DF  Post #: 705
3/17/2012 22:42:26   
primalvoldo

*Voldo's form flickers and starts to fade, Suddenly he starts to smirk and shouts in a sinister voice*

"FOOLS, NoW yOu HavE FaTeD ThE WOrlD TO itS dEmISe!"

Plot Climax

*Voldo pulses with Purple and Red lightning, Before everyones eyes Voldos body splits, a Dark explosion fills the air, when it subsides there are two Voldo's, one Purple, one red. The red one speaks*

"What have you done!?

"I have seperated our personallities into two bodies

"Do you realise you have just destroyed the balance of Time and Space!?

"I know, there are some laws in physics that will cause the entire World, perhaps the galaxy to be destroyed, like how Drakkoniss nor Clown must be killed permantley, or how you can't kill someone from the past or future, In this case that ChaotiVoid must not be seperated into different entities, the Lords of Order try their best to keep the world balanced but to cause real Chaos I had to break one of thelaws of Time and Space, so with this happening the world will fall InTO uNbAlAnCe AnD It wIll DeCaY aNd ImPlOde!!!!"

"Then the only way to save us all is to refrom the pieces of ChaotiVoid!

"Fat chaNce I'M gOiNG tO rEfORM wIth You, HaVe FuN DIENG!!!!!"

*Chaos Voldo disappears in a flash of purple light*

*Evil Voldo goes off to find the Dealer and let everyone know about the fate of the world*

*Meanwhile in a Shadowy Area a figure stands, he looks just like Voldo but instead of any Red or Purple he is completley Black, he speaks to himself*

So, the fabrics of the world have been ripped apart, pitty I was hoping for the world to last a little longer, but that is not my choice to make, the Shadows will not intervieme with the fate of the world, if the world is destined to be destroyed so be it, but hopefully the Heroes and Villains realise that there is a third mixture in ChaotiVoid and not just Chaos and Evil...

As person Behind Voldo: Well I'm going out, I won't be able to respond immediatley but I'll be back soon, maybe in 15 minutes or so, so Brb

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 3/17/2012 22:43:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 706
3/17/2012 22:46:30   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

*walks up to the Blade of Awe, which was completely ignored, and then teleports it to a secure location, then walks away, whistling*

YAY FOR THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

(Oh, and I had realized that there were 3 parts to it just by looking at you. ._.; I have the Blade of Awe in my actual base, now, so do not go about trying to say you stole it. -.-)

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 3/17/2012 22:47:21 >
DF  Post #: 707
3/17/2012 23:16:35   
Question Mark?

Meanwhile, in the Dreamlands...
Jack, do you remember how I said that if you tried to get in here again without completing initiation, I would kill you?
... yes?
Well, I am going to kill you now.
... I... umm... well, hmm...
You know, I'm really not sure what I expected.

It wasn't this?
erm... not exactly... not per say really...
Too bad.
And then Jack ran away and hid somewhere far away and never ever came out the end.
(Jeez, these guys are dropping like flies! The Elder Gods are going to need some new minions!)

Reduced font size to 3, which is the maximum size allowed. ~Leon

< Message edited by Leon ShadowHart -- 3/17/2012 23:50:06 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 708
3/17/2012 23:33:44   
Kinzdor

*2.0 sends a audio message to every sound system in the city* Systems failing falling plummeting towards the earth, gonna burn by pass through atmosphere or rip apart in gravitational pull *there is static as her systems fail completely*

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 3/17/2012 23:35:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 709
3/17/2012 23:43:50   
monster116

In the Carnival Tents...

Qyp concentrates in the game of chess with a rubber duck.

Your move mate

WHEN SUDDENLY! A WILD IDEA APPEARS!

Mother of god.... Why have I not thought of this before?...

Qyp then goes on an adventure to find cheese
AQW Epic  Post #: 710
3/17/2012 23:46:56   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

DESTROY HIM, DUCKY!!!!!!!!!! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, btw, I thought that might happen... especially with him hitting the Sleeping One. ._.

*teleports 2.0 to her secret experimental facility*
DF  Post #: 711
3/17/2012 23:50:24   
monster116

Outside Carnival premises...

Qyp activates fly mode as he grows his demon black wings and fly..

Now where to?

Qyp wonders as he forgot what to do
AQW Epic  Post #: 712
3/17/2012 23:51:53   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

* block of cheese bonks him on the head*

*a sticky note on it says, "Glad to see you recovered. :)"
DF  Post #: 713
3/17/2012 23:57:42   
monster116

At the sky...

Qyp remembers his mission as he reads the message on the block of cheese that fell on his head..

Recovered?.. This message... I know now! I must fulfill Ringmaster's ambition.. I must spread the word about the CARNIVAL!

Qyp remembering his mission quickly flies to supercity as he eats half of the cheese.
AQW Epic  Post #: 714
3/18/2012 6:00:43   
Zeuzt

war already?
I missed a lot
*saves people from rubbles caused by explosions lunar maniac and etc*
least I can do also
seemingly the tv connections and internet's down due to disruptions in electricity
Post #: 715
3/18/2012 6:24:08   
megakyle777

(On a well known Channel of TV, The Dealer appears) Hello everyone, This Is The Dealer from Ommicorp News, regarding your daily news update. The main headline: Voldo has recently split his chaos and evil halfs. This is apparently going to cause the end of the world. Ommicorp will be recording all the events and, if the world does not end, will be placing them on the Ommicorp Entertainment Channel. In other news, property prices in Super City are decreasing rapidly as people are rapidly selling their homes to move to cities filled with less Psycopaths and SUpervillains. Super City is fast becoming a place where noone wants to live because of this, dispite the well intentioned attempts by Professor Pythgoras to improve the city's standards of living. This is The Dealer, saying he had nothing better to do then to report the situation.
DF  Post #: 716
3/18/2012 9:28:37   
Vector

can't really blame them for it, especially now that my character is pretty much rendered... unusable...

I'll never retire! I can win at least once more. Come on!
Post #: 717
3/18/2012 10:59:01   
Arachnid

What happened to my characters while I was gone? <.<
Jeez, four pages guys...
AQW  Post #: 718
3/18/2012 11:13:53   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Well... Scarekrow got ripped apart, after a suprise attack (effectively, as Agent K was distracting it at the time) from David's version of the Foe, which he made from the artificial bones the Dealer placed under Skull Deep, which in turn caused Skull Deep to be in danger of sinking into the volcano (a situation that hasn't been resolved yet) along with HeroSPire (which has been raised back up into the sky by Lunarox, oddly enough). Zafara has gone into the custody of Agent K's squap of agents called Intelligence at the moment, Destrous going silent and not dealing with the situation because he wanted to let them play out to see where they'd go (he has a curious tendancy for wanting information on certain subjects, and doing things to get it). She is apparently still unconcious, because she has done nothing as of yet.

In other news, I sent Jack back to the dimension of the Ancient Ones without him completing his job, and they became angry at him so he skulked away in depression and fear, presumably never to be seen again. 2.0 is now in the possession of Aurora, whohas taken to interfering with the events of the city as she saw fit, lately. Darkness King is still in the custody of Stargate, and may never come back to Earth, if nothing else intervenes to cause him to become an active character again. I would guess the Dealer will atempt to recapture him using Omnicorp. technology and/or resources. Clown the Jester and the part of his soul that is innocent are still seperate, in-RP (though Clown has gone with a look that is a combination of both of them, before changing back to a normal look). Oh, and the Dealer's channel works without electricity, it would seem. People are moving from the city due to the lack of heroes and the massive destructive events in the past. I wonder if the Internet is down across the world, or just in Super City... I wonder how Fox News is covering the events in Super City... The major ones at the very least would make for very interesting stories between or even *in* election years. That, along with the lack of major government involvement with the events in the city, save 2 organizations (the Illuminati doesn't count), one of which was literally made to deal with the city, has disturbed me, somewhat. :/ (Experimental needs better backup systems)

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 3/18/2012 11:16:02 >
DF  Post #: 719
3/18/2012 11:25:58   
Arachnid

quote:

Scarekrow got ripped apart

quote:

(Experimental needs better backup systems)

Scarekrow still has Experiental's legs though...

< Message edited by Arachnid -- 3/18/2012 11:49:02 >
AQW  Post #: 720
3/18/2012 11:26:59   
Crystal Lion

Compile all this and you've got a long-running series on hand.

@Drakkoniss: Check your pms?
Post #: 721
3/18/2012 11:40:08   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

It would be a veeery strange series, though... In combination with my backstory, however, it would make a very good anime. My backstory is designed to fill in the year gap between Pandora's Sacrifice and the game's begining. I have often thought of our interactions as an anime or manga when having their flow (especially in battle) in mind. An anime would be the better option, but a manga might be one that would need to be done first in order to get the recognition to make an anime that isn't cancelled, or anything. I checked them, btw. (might've accidentally sent the response twice...)

(By ripped apart, I meant caused to explode and regenrate multiple times by rage-fueled expension of power. ._. [the thing with Experimental's legs is funny; XD {I wonder how he managed to move them somewhere, during all that, and not have them easily recovered, though...}])

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 3/18/2012 11:52:07 >
DF  Post #: 722
3/18/2012 11:51:30   
Vector

*the tracking device that omnicorp used to keep a constant eye on the original cyborg now ceases to function*
Post #: 723
3/18/2012 11:53:25   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

*scans of the city produce a lock-on to the location of Experimental, and he is beamed to the same location as 2.0*
DF  Post #: 724
3/18/2012 12:00:18   
Vector

so... he's where 2.0 is right now, or took her with him/her/it to where experimental is?
Post #: 725
Page:   <<   < prev  27 28 [29] 30 31   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 29 of 31«<2728293031>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition