Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 4 of 31«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/11/2012 17:31:42   
Shadowlight1

Killing me? That's the best joke I heard all day. And what of Eclipse? Do you care about killing one of the most righteous heroes at the same time? You'll find that killing me is as impossible as killing a god.

And also, I am sitting of the dark side of the Moon to prevent exposure. I have to move every once in a while, but it's of little consequence. I also have my Moon Base to take refuge in, but that would be too obvious.
~Lunarox
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 76
3/11/2012 17:33:43   
3 Vandoren

You think I care about killing the most righteous hero?
Have you not been paying attention?
I am a bad guy!
Well, I suppose I'll HAVE TO BLOW UP THE MOON!
...Wait, I don't think I thought that through, much.

Whatever, I'll kill you soon, somehow. Somehow.
Post #: 77
3/11/2012 17:36:40   
Shadowlight1

Blowing up MY Moon would result in disastrous consequences for the Earth. I calculate an 80% chance that the city would be submerged within 24 hours of lunar demolition. Therefore, my derogatory friend, I would advise against such an action.
~Lunarox
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 78
3/11/2012 17:42:35   
3 Vandoren

Yes, yes, I know, it was a joke.
I wonder how Eclipse would feel about me killing innocents of Super City, and destroying buildings, causing a ruckus among innocent civilians. *shrugs*
Post #: 79
3/11/2012 17:46:28   
Shadowlight1

He'd most likely be after your head. But he probably wouldn't kill you. That's his weakness, afraid to spill some blood.
~Lunarox
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 80
3/11/2012 17:48:03   
Kinzdor

* arrives at Liberty Square* I`m here wheres the rest of them?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 81
3/11/2012 17:48:40   
Glais

Due to time shenanigans Corona is technically always here...
DF MQ  Post #: 82
3/11/2012 17:55:35   
Vector

*to himself* hmm... that's a lot of peope in the city square. i might want to see if everyone is actually here first...
Post #: 83
3/11/2012 17:57:05   
3 Vandoren

@Lunar-tic:
Well, he'd be very angry, then.

@kinzvlle:
The Destroyers will arrive when Question says they arrive. I'd imagine Destroyers move much slower than Chudlings. Plus, the Red Knight probably dallies by killing EVERYTHING.
Post #: 84
3/11/2012 18:23:16   
Kinzdor

@Necro
quote:

DESTROYER THINGS.
GO TO THE EAST PART OF THE MAIN STREET.
NO.
NO, I DON'T KNOW WHERE THAT IS.
WHO CARES.
JUST.
JUST GO THERE.
OK?
GOOD.
YOU WILL MEET UP WITH THE KING OF DARKNESS THERE.
HE WILL DIRECT YOU.
SOMEWHERE.

The destroyers are with me! We had already merged forces before you made the post about Liberty Square. The Red Knight stayed behind to wait for the bronze knight (aka Drakeoneios). Plus Question is offline.

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 3/11/2012 18:26:25 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
3/11/2012 18:32:04   
3 Vandoren

Oh, well, I can't keep up with all of these things!
Well, we're down a good warrior, whatever, though.
The army of criminals from the north had a fairly short way to travel, so they will merge with us.
Once I kill Vector, which is imminent, and once the Red Knight kills Drakkoniss, which is imminent, there should be more little hero people along, since, you know, we killed a few of their little friends.
Plus Vector should bring with him a group of hero's from Herospire, so, there's some blood.
Lets see how Clown reacts!

Until then, though, *pulls out a gun and fires off a round into a fleeing civilians head* APB's, Destroyers, surround the civilians, don't let them leave. Chudlings, don't eat all of them.

< Message edited by Necro Berserk -- 3/11/2012 18:36:49 >
Post #: 86
3/11/2012 19:16:19   
Question Mark?

Glaisaurus_X: Who said that it was finished? It's just getting started. I haven't had time to update it in a while, but it's nowhere near completion.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 87
3/11/2012 19:28:07   
Glais

I never said it was finished, quite the opposite. From what I knew you never went past chapter one.
DF MQ  Post #: 88
3/11/2012 19:49:33   
Kinzdor

*the destroyers surround the civilians* Oh and Chucky just informed me that the chudlings wish to know if they can eat at least 3 of them.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
3/11/2012 19:57:49   
3 Vandoren

I will give them half...
Post #: 90
3/11/2012 20:17:34   
Kinzdor

Chucky says they accept you`r terms. He also says BRING ON THE FOOD!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 91
3/11/2012 20:28:12   
Shadowlord9k

I hope that some heroes actually show up soon, this is rather boring.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 92
3/11/2012 20:51:03   
Vector

wait a minute... something's not right here... ah, probably left to do something
Post #: 93
3/11/2012 21:10:23   
Crystal Lion

*A pair of not-so-identical twins saw everything, or nearly everything, from a nearby tower.*

Come on, sis, the city's in danger again, We've got to help!

Right after you, Artisa!

*The twins stop just before they get to Liberty Square.*

Man, I don't like the look of this. Are we the only heroes left in this city? *Atroxia whips out several vials of poison to defend herself.*
Post #: 94
3/11/2012 21:12:02   
Shadowlord9k

Hurray, somebody finally showed up. It only took what, 7 hours?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 95
3/11/2012 21:18:17   
Vector

*while searching, he comes across the twins and waves to them*
Post #: 96
3/11/2012 21:21:14   
Crystal Lion

Hey, I was asleep.

More like we have an overinfestation of villains. *Artisa draws some beastly guards and orders them to charge at the destroyers.* Those creatures have an extra surprise. *She draws some more guards that surround herself and Atroxia.*

*The twins wave briefly at the cyborg, and go back to watching the scene in front of them.*

< Message edited by Crystal Lion -- 3/11/2012 21:22:03 >
Post #: 97
3/11/2012 21:21:31   
3 Vandoren

*turns to the sound of APB sirens*
The scouts must have found something. I think we will need to make this crowd a little more controllable, if the siren sounds the arrival of our friends. *motions to the Chudlings and gives the command for APB to apprehend and capture any power signals in the immediate area, besides himself and Darkness*
Post #: 98
3/11/2012 21:25:03   
Vector

*approaches them* hey, whatcha-- woah... *sees the massive war going on* what got everyone like this?
Post #: 99
3/11/2012 21:28:18   
Crystal Lion

Too many villains-

-And not enough heroes. What, did everyone else think being cruel and murderous is cool?

Sent away to a leper colony like everyone who once loved Herosmash.
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 4 of 31«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition