Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/1/2012 10:57:31   
Jessa K

Ebilcorp? That's not good at all...

Haha, machine guns are legal in Arizona! Going to this sports thing that's like a zoo, Cabelas/Bass Pro/Awesome hunting-fishing store, and shooting/archery range all mixed together in great weather! I'm gonna have sooo much fun... I really want to shoot the Gatling gun!
AQW  Post #: 651
4/1/2012 11:11:05   
megakyle777

I know not of what you speak. Ebilcorp taking over is a good thing. Already we have more business then ever. In fact, how would you like to join jessa? I'm sure I, Minion 55, can obtain for you a high position in the company.
DF  Post #: 652
4/1/2012 11:14:54   
Jessa K

Join? You? How 'bout not? If anything, I'd be against you.

AQW  Post #: 653
4/1/2012 11:16:01   
megakyle777

Fair enough. (Talks to ebilcorp ninjas) take her in for reducation. be carefull, she can manipulate probability.
DF  Post #: 654
4/1/2012 12:14:27   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

quote:

Gla: Can I help with this? I have a feeling that there will be loot.

WOOT!!! Legendary quest rewards! :P

Oh, and I am preeetty sure they lost the invasion of Falconreach... you know, the one where Lady Celestia died, and Shadowfall crashed, and all that jazz?

quote:

Haha, machine guns are legal in Arizona!

Technically speaking, they're legal everywhere, if they are old enough models. That's how rich people and/or possibly certain corporations can get away with owning miniguns. Otherwise: o_e

Interesting situation. Know what I think of it? *harpoon attached to a chain impales Minion 55, and drags him into another dimension*

You spelled re-education incorrectly. Also, I have an idea. *sends an android named Fredrick to guard Jessa, having intercepted the threatening transmission*

"Bonjour, mon petite," he says, bowing formally, his long black hair flowing over his shoulder as he does so. He holds out one metalic hand with a red ringed orb-like structure, rays coming out of it and curving around at odd lighting-esque jagged angles, running down the length of his arm, up into his sleeve, his upper arm seeming more flesh-like than his hand.

He has an elegant demeanor, his motions always measured and striking, his voice soft and almost magically seething with charm and nobility, and as he raises his head, she can see his one white eye, with glowing scars flowing from it across the sharp features of his cheek and chin, and his other eye, with its eirie red glow, and visibly mechanical structures. The seemingly ravaged facial features only add to the air of foreign mystery and clear mechanical nature, but give him a chillingly human edge to it, along with an aesthetic sense of power and experience.

"I am sent by a friend to act as a shield against harm for you, in case of certain occasions that may be more than random chance would allow a victory, under normal circumstances," he announced, looking to Jessa with a pleasant smile, as he waits for her to take in the situation, "at least for now."

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 4/1/2012 12:15:12 >
DF  Post #: 655
4/1/2012 12:16:27   
Goldstein

Oh hai guyz, Iz mad a new girm dat mruders veryone in he World! Ha haeh saehanh eh ehah ha h!11!111!!!!1!!12!~!

Iz so evulz!
Post #: 656
4/1/2012 12:21:22   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

@ Goldstein: 2?!?!?!?!?! D:

/me does not enjoy garbled speech...

Oh, and everyone has one of those (THEY STOLE YOUR DESIGN!!! O:). They just don't tend to use them. ;)
DF  Post #: 657
4/1/2012 12:22:09   
megakyle777

quote:

Oh, and I am preeetty sure they lost the invasion of Falconreach... you know, the one where Lady Celestia died, and Shadowfall crashed, and all that jazz?

Actualy, we won that. And it was 20 million waves. 20. Million.

Also, let us see how Ebilcorp drones match your robot! (Minion 55 sends out 100000000000000000000000000000000000 robots) WE ARE 99% OF THE 1%!
DF  Post #: 658
4/1/2012 12:23:34   
Goldstein

Yea whatevs Daerkonssi lieks Iz cure whta yuo dink!

I si da evul incarrot! Bow be4 me mionons!
Post #: 659
4/1/2012 12:27:28   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I do not count that as a victory. That was untill the war was complete, not won, IMO.
DF  Post #: 660
4/1/2012 12:28:58   
megakyle777

Well in that case it could not be won. It was a war that would have occured either way.
DF  Post #: 661
4/1/2012 13:07:04   
Shadowlight1

Ebilcorp has crossed over to Herosmash? It seems I have underestimated the development of multi-dimension travel for non-smashers.

No, I won't join. And good luck trying to capture me.
~Lunarox

Also, my cosmic destruction cannon is nearly complete!
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 662
4/1/2012 13:45:59   
PallyKnight

Goldstein turned evil? A evil person without a dictionary or any proper education!? OH NOOO!
DF AQW  Post #: 663
4/1/2012 13:51:39   
Shadowlord9k

Overcast: He's turning into an intelligent version of David.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 664
4/1/2012 16:02:04   
Kinzdor

Um Drak that was the Shadowscthye not Ebilcorp! Though Ebilcorp is invaideing Faclonreach as we speak!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 665
4/1/2012 16:27:17   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I know it was not Ebilcorp. I was stating that the people of Dragonfable HAVE lost wars before. Oh, and also... PIRATE VS. NINJA-iness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DF  Post #: 666
4/1/2012 16:34:04   
Glais

Eh? The Ev/bilCorp blight still plagues us?

Anyways, thought of two new characters who'll aid Corona once I start his story. One being gravity based and the other being weather based.

Yeah, more references >_>
DF MQ  Post #: 667
4/1/2012 16:44:32   
megakyle777

Sorry aboyut the hassle guys, Ebilcorp tried to stop me. But they are REALLY dumb sometimes. They left me in a room that can conduct sound with a guard that was new. naturaly, i talked him into joining Ommicorp. I then resuced Darkness King and convinced minion 55 to commit suicide. I am now resinding all Ebilcorp orders and taking rule of their drones.
DF  Post #: 668
4/1/2012 16:46:39   
Glais

quote:

They left me in a room that can conduct sound with a guard that was new.

Psssh, amateurs. I'm new and Red Shark Avenue Prison already knows to have you in an isolated, soundproof room.

Amateurs.
DF MQ  Post #: 669
4/1/2012 16:59:33   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

... Aww... I wanted to finish the story mini-arc. T_T (my new char didn't even get to DO anything...)
DF  Post #: 670
4/1/2012 17:02:23   
megakyle777

Well, Unamed Ebilcorp EMployee is still running about. I hear he is responsible for Ebilcorp's intrusion in the first place. Go ahead, finish him off.
DF  Post #: 671
4/1/2012 17:03:22   
Glais

quote:

... Aww... I wanted to finish the story mini-arc. T_T (my new char didn't even get to DO anything...)

xD I never get to do anything, oh well.
DF MQ  Post #: 672
4/1/2012 17:09:22   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Hmm... I see. I'd have to wait for Jessa's response to use Fredrick, and to not use him could possibly make the scene lose its authenticity, so I shall wait for Kinz to do something about the unnamed person, and for Jessa to do something as well.
DF  Post #: 673
4/1/2012 18:00:53   
Goldstein

LOLOLOLOLololOLOLO Shadow u R so funy! I wunt to B gist liek u!
Post #: 674
4/1/2012 18:37:27   
Kinzdor

BAH RESTIVENESS IF FUTILE! Bow to our might!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 675
Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 [27] 28 29   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition