Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/19/2012 20:34:02   
Arachnid

quote:

Then The Dealer, Zafara, and Lord Thursday sit back and drink a glass of lemonade BLOOOOOOD as the world ceases to exist in a fashion similar to how it did in my story, what with blue lights and everything.

Fix'd. ^^

But yeah, I have NO IDEA how to actually start off the reboot.

EDIT: PAGE SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX for the reboot.

< Message edited by Arachnid -- 3/19/2012 20:35:07 >
AQW  Post #: 126
3/19/2012 20:35:16   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Oh, I know, Glai. I would only use it for extreme over-godmodders, not just people jumping in with incredible ammounts of power.

@Arachnid:

RAGE!!!

DF  Post #: 127
3/19/2012 20:36:12   
Clown the Jester

All this talk about a reboot…well…here’s an observation I thought of…

A bunch of people wanna restart our characters to a more simple less powerful version. Thus adding more risk and balance to the game…

BUT….

There are still a bunch of people who wish to not change our characters due to the story line…

So how about a different idea than restarting the very fabric of reality…

Why not create a new dimension…a uh…parallel reality for the recreations of our characters instead of burning and slashing the current universe?

Eh? EH? EH?

That way…we can keep both versions of our characters. Pretty smart huh? They don’t call me crazy for nothing!

SO we could refer to the current universe we live in as the I don’t know…Beta Universe…and this new reduced character universe as Omega…huh? Huh? AM I GOOD OR WHAT?!?!?

We can obviously set up some rules like Omegas cannot venture to the Beta Universe and vice versa.

IF we do this…then I am willing to reinvent the perfect Clown the Jester.

Pretty smart huh? Of course..any tweeks I make will be in order to keep up with good old Drakkoniss.

Heh heh…surely The Game could exist there as well.

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

AQW Epic  Post #: 128
3/19/2012 20:37:19   
Antithesis

Y u no drink Clamato juice?

Honestly, despite my sarcasm, I have no idea how to start it all over either. I think something cataclysmic should occur.

Or we can let several of the obviously OP characters out into Liberty to do something stupid

Or let me abuse The Eventide's biography for a little bit.

@Clown or that I suppose.

< Message edited by Antithesis -- 3/19/2012 20:38:52 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 129
3/19/2012 20:37:28   
Arachnid

quote:

All this talk about a reboot…well…here’s an observation I thought of…

A bunch of people wanna restart our characters to a more simple less powerful version. Thus adding more risk and balance to the game…

BUT….

There are still a bunch of people who wish to not change our characters due to the story line…

Why not create a new dimension…a uh…parallel reality for the recreations of our characters instead of burning and slashing the current universe?

Eh? EH? EH?

That way…we can keep both versions of our characters. Pretty smart huh? They don’t call me crazy for nothing!

SO we could refer to the current universe we live in as the I don’t know…Beta Universe…and this new reduced character universe as Omega…huh? Huh? AM I GOOD OR WHAT?!?!?

We can obviously set up some rules like Omegas cannot venture to the Beta Universe and vice versa.

IF we do this…then I am willing to reinvent the perfect Clown the Jester.

Pretty smart huh? Of course..any tweeks I make will be in order to keep up with good old Drakkoniss.

Heh heh…surely The Game could exist there as well.

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Sure.
AQW  Post #: 130
3/19/2012 20:39:25   
Question Mark?

I motion to call the new universe the Alpha and our current one the Beta.
Because Homestuck.
Because that sounds nice.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 131
3/19/2012 20:40:07   
Antithesis

@?

Clever girl...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 132
3/19/2012 20:41:43   
Clown the Jester

So once again...I say we do not destroy our current reality...I rather like it...I keep all my stuff in this universe. Heh heh heh..

SO why not move the action to a new reality?

Clever girl?!??!?

Heh heh...you mean...Clever Clown the Jester.

This was my idea...I don't usually brag...but I think if I create an entirly new reality...I deserve my credit where do.

Heh heh.

< Message edited by Clown the Jester -- 3/19/2012 20:42:40 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 133
3/19/2012 20:46:26   
Question Mark?

Reviewing my redesigns for the Beta characters.
So far, only Thursday and Pythagoras are still recognizable.
I might be adding some new faces too, to replace The Candyman and a few others.
Things are about to get really bizarre.
I'm actually going to make concept art for all of them, which I'll post in the art thread as soon as possible.
Wheee! It's like a whole new adventure!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 134
3/19/2012 20:46:41   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Idk, Clown. That would be rather confusing and difficult to keep up with. Idk how many people would actually want it to stay the same, at least in the forums.

I can understand you and Gray wanting to finish the stories, and they would still be very interesting, and we could RP them in-game, but on the forums, it seems the best thing to do. OC is disappointed in how his character is, David left the known universe forever, Atroxia and Artisa apparently abandoned Herakaris, who was not mentioned in their leaving *dramatic music*, and most of the big players who it would really effect agree to it. Star Screamer hasn't said anything yet, and a few other people that it concerns/deals with the most haven't chimed in (Ancient Darkness has previously shown a willingness to scale down his character, btw), but still. I think it or something similar needs to be done. I wonder about Velmur, Jae, Raeven, and Carly/Achillea the most out of the remaining ones, though I think Raeven would do well in the new universe, and probably would accept it, and Achillea would probably, as well...

Maybe we could try to keep this universe up for a while, but I very much doubt it would survive the leaving of quite a few of the integral characters.

@Edit: Woot for bizarreness!!!

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 3/19/2012 20:48:14 >
DF  Post #: 135
3/19/2012 20:47:07   
Antithesis

Nah I was making a reference to Jurassic Park, lol.

But yeah this doesn't affect my characters really because they didn't exist in this reality anyway. Save for Saturn who swims through realities.

I'll keep him out of this new one. I'm going to have Antithesis represent one single character instead of two.
Plan?
Plan.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 136
3/19/2012 20:49:05   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

quote:

Nah I was making a reference to Jurassic Park, lol.

I immediately recognized that.
DF  Post #: 137
3/19/2012 20:49:26   
delta blitz

*Delta reads all the past posts and thinks to himself, going back to his story thread*
You guys do whatever you want I was never really part of any of the fighting that was going on in the rping anyway so...I'll just stick to just promoting my story thread rather than rping. (My reasons are selfish..that I will admit due to how closely I tie my characters to myself, which is why I would rather sit on the sidelines and watch) This is personal for me....far too personal for me to explain which is why I have chosen this option rather than being selfish and stubborn. This doesn't mean I'm quiting the forums though >:D I'll still be watching and training to get stronger ingame so look out .
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 138
3/19/2012 20:50:45   
Arachnid

quote:

*Delta reads all the past posts and thinks to himself, going back to his story thread*
You guys do whatever you want I was never really part of any of the fighting that was going on in the rping anyway so...I'll just stick to just promoting my story thread rather than rping. (My reasons are selfish..that I will admit due to how closely I tie my characters to myself, which is why I would rather sit on the sidelines and watch) This is personal for me....far too personal for me to explain which is why I have chosen this option rather than being selfish and stubborn. This doesn't mean I'm quiting the forums though >:D I'll still be watching and training to get stronger ingame so look out .

:(
AQW  Post #: 139
3/19/2012 20:51:28   
Antithesis

quote:

I immediately recognized that.

I love you.
<3

No homonym.

quote:

You guys do whatever you want I was never really part of any of the fighting that was going on in the rping anyway so...I'll just stick to just promoting my story thread rather than rping. (My reasons are selfish..that I will admit due to how closely I tie my characters to myself, which is why I would rather sit on the sidelines and watch) This is personal for me....far too personal for me to explain which is why I have chosen this option rather than being selfish and stubborn. This doesn't mean I'm quiting the forums though >:D I'll still be watching and training to get stronger ingame so look out

Yeah I still need to rematch you eventually.

< Message edited by Antithesis -- 3/19/2012 20:52:56 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 140
3/19/2012 20:52:43   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

quote:

quote:

:(

T_T

quote:

No homonym.

lol
DF  Post #: 141
3/19/2012 20:54:22   
Antithesis

Mfw I just said that

Anyways, yeah... Reboot.

I like it.

< Message edited by Antithesis -- 3/19/2012 20:56:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 142
3/19/2012 20:56:35   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I had no idea what you meant by "Mfw", and then it hit my like a bolt of lightning coursing through my spinal columb.
DF  Post #: 143
3/19/2012 20:57:40   
Arachnid

I have an idea for the alternate reality Zafara now.

Sort of.
AQW  Post #: 144
3/19/2012 20:59:47   
Glais

quote:

Pretty much this, I agree with Clown on.

Alternatively, Corona hax speeds up time until the universe resets! VOILA! No, JJBA already DID THAT TOO >_>

@Delta:If I may comment, why not take this opportunity to join in on the RP more than before? I know I will xD
DF MQ  Post #: 145
3/19/2012 21:00:09   
Antithesis

quote:

I had no idea what you meant by "Mfw", and then it hit my like a bolt of lightning coursing through my spinal columb.

Lul'd.

@Zafara:

Don't tell us yet! Let's wait for the ball to roll
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 146
3/19/2012 21:00:58   
star screamer

I wouldn't like an alteranate reality version of me...
Would I be an angle? A sane one too?
AQW  Post #: 147
3/19/2012 21:03:30   
Glais

@Star:Well, not so much an alt, just...another you. It's the same you but different. Makes perfect sense.
DF MQ  Post #: 148
3/19/2012 21:08:41   
Clown the Jester

I feel the rotting spreading to my brain...heh...my skull getting even more rotten than usual...decaying brain cells...replaced by new cells...only to decay...heh...again.

But...the...the voices...they don't rot away...they only get louder. Louder. LOUDER AND LOUDER!

KOFF! KOFF! KOFF! AACK! SPUH-TOOH! How unpleasant. Heh..feel the mold growing in the Amygdala portion of my brain. HEE HEE...my...heh...ZRRRRKK!!!

I'm begging to feel a very...heh...strange effect. Tasting random colors...seeing random tastes...HA...HEE HEE..GRRRK! GRAH RUH! HOO HOO!

HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!

The walls are rotten. I AM ROTTEN! MY SANDBOX MISSES ME! MY POOR POOR CITY! IT'S BECOMING BORED! OH MY POOR POOR WITTLE LOONEY TOWNS!

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

HRRRGH! NRAGH! AH A HA HA HA HA HA HA!

KOFF! KOFF! KOFF! HUACK! WACK! KAFF! KAFF! GUH! KRRR!

*Clown the Jester coughs up a mass of blood onto the floor.*

AND WILL YA LOOK AT THAT! Just made a mess...after just finished cleaning my prison. HEh heh...WA HA HA HA HA!

Don't worry my Sandbox...Daddy's coming...he's coming home. AND WHEN HE DOES! I'LL LEAVE DRAKKONISS BURIED UNDER THE SAND!

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

PRAY THAT I DON'T HOO HOO...DON'T ESCAPE SUPER CITY!

HEE HEE HEE! I'm gonna scream..WA HAH AHA! GNASH MY TEETH! STAMP MY FOOT! HOO HOO! SLAP WRISTS AND TEAR OUT YOUR SPINES!

WA HA HA HA HA HAH AHA!

The Hyena is locked in the Dragon's lair...but he's not trapped there....NO SIR! The hyena has teeth...HOO HOO! Claws and fangs...HE HAS LAUGHTER! HOO HOO HOO HOO HA HA HA!

AH AH A!

*Clown the Jester sinks his nails into his arm and pulls out a small collection of nanite bots.*

The Hyena will...HEE HEE...break free...then he will SINK HIS TEETH INTO THE DRAGON'S NECK!

*Clown the Jester grinds the microscopic bots into pieces in between his nails.*

WA HA HA HA HA H AH A HA HA HA!

AQW Epic  Post #: 149
3/19/2012 21:18:58   
Razen

I know the best way to reset all character strength to reasonable levels. Give me a second here...and voila! There's my Tall Chocolate Milk of Glass!

Yes, I just did that. Anyways, I might make my own character soon-ish...or later.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition