Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: War Ideas/Suggestions Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> RE: War Ideas/Suggestions Thread
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/16/2018 22:25:48   
Aura Knight

Tank repellent potion: You pay z-tokens and get no tanky enemies in a war. This allows for more efficient warring. Unfortunately the potion would need to be temporary. Let's say it's good for 100 fights and then you need to use it again.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 151
12/21/2018 20:47:24   
  Rorshach

The Question
(AdventureQuest)

Ha... I am not sure if it is classified like that.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 152
10/15/2020 15:02:50   
Mr. Roguish
Banned

IDEA:

mutually beneficial duo faction war- vampire ninjas vs. werewolf pirates
Post #: 153
8/22/2021 15:30:55   
jamesarthur

Good day to all, maybe this suggestion will be given some thought or given some advice... The stats page on the wall of the houses can be traded for gold, z-tokens or weapons. It states that since last login how much battles, element damage against foes, etc, can be used for trades
in such a way that you use it for gold, z-tokens or weapons. The higher the stats, the higher the rewards and be used be guardians and non-
guardians.
Post #: 154
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> RE: War Ideas/Suggestions Thread
Page 7 of 7«<34567
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition