Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 12 of 30«<1011121314>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/23/2012 16:53:00   
Shadowlord9k

David: The actions in the post were bad enough, did you even need to make it such low quality too?

Anyways on to something that doesn't involve David's idiocy, I've decided to start writing again. Expect something...different from me soon.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 276
4/23/2012 16:55:04   
Goldstein

Can someone pm me what David...did? I'm curious.
Post #: 277
4/23/2012 17:01:44   
Shadowlord9k

Gold: Sure thing, but remember you asked for it.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 278
4/23/2012 17:10:31   
delta blitz

Come on :( I'm sincerely sorry I didn't mean to go that far, you don't have to rub salt in a fresh wound. I was just trying to reestablish my character in our Rp and give you guys a problem to solve.......yeah I'm going to just disappear for a few months now........
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 279
4/23/2012 17:10:34   
3 Vandoren

@Shadow:
PM it to me, too.

@David:
Salt closes some cut wounds.
...Just thought I'd put that out there.

< Message edited by 3 Vandoren -- 4/23/2012 17:11:19 >
Post #: 280
4/23/2012 17:16:53   
Shadowlord9k

3: I can do that
David: think before you act next time
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 281
4/23/2012 17:56:02   
Plasma Charge
Legendary AdventureGuide!

This is a reminder if you have a problem with a fellow forum user PM an Archknight.
If this continues in this thread it will be locked.
~Plasma Charge
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 282
4/23/2012 17:57:54   
Goldstein

Of course, my apologies, I was just curious. Curiosity kills the cat, though.
Post #: 283
4/23/2012 21:07:03   
Kinzdor

@Gold I``ve always hated that saying. Why can`t it kill a less cuddle species like, crocodiles.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 284
4/23/2012 21:40:23   
Question Mark?

But cats are so mean and smelly!
If curiosity doesn't kill them...
I WILL
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 285
4/23/2012 22:40:39   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

You know, that entirely depends on the cat. Also, along with my fondness of cats that I have alongside that of mine for dogs, but perhaps slightly more influencial, since I don't see one too often, now, Zafara has been depicted as a cat-girl, for some reason I do not fully understand. That doesn't play that big of a part, really, but I felt I might as well add it in there, for honesty's sake.
Besides, cats are both ninja and physicists, apparently. SCIENCE!!! Also, the internet. On a final note, I like how silky their fur is.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 4/23/2012 22:41:03 >
DF  Post #: 286
4/23/2012 23:53:10   
Crystal Lion

Actually, cats don't smell, and I've been told that I snore like a little kitten. Speaking of which, there's a calico/tortoiseshell cat that has taken to following me almost everywhere. Too bad my housemates don't like cats in the dorm.
Post #: 287
4/24/2012 0:05:10   
Jessa K

You guts are forgetting the second part of the saying. Curiosity killed the cat... But satisfaction brought it back!

AQW  Post #: 288
4/24/2012 0:05:44   
Glais

quote:

Question Mark:
But cats are so mean and smelly!
If curiosity doesn't kill them...
I WILL

You just became my best friend.
quote:

Zafara has been depicted as a cat-girl, for some reason I do not fully understand.

The whole situation for that though was rather odd...

@Kinzvlle:Who says Crocodiles aren't cuddly! >:U

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 4/24/2012 0:06:53 >
DF MQ  Post #: 289
4/24/2012 1:32:07   
megakyle777

Ladies and gentlemen! Due to the sucess of the play The Dealer wrote a while back, he has written a new one that will be remembered forever throughout the ages! An Astonising tale came to him in a dream! Two brothers in crime, united by the ties of con artistry, are forced apart by a demon who wises to destroy the brotherly ties between them! Join The Salesman and The Con Artist in... The Tragic Tale of The Unknown Brothers! A musical coming to a theater near you for ONE NIGHT ONLY!
DF  Post #: 290
4/24/2012 1:36:06   
Glais

Hah, I have this all planned out. I'll go to the future to find out there is a play, then I'll go back in time until I'm the first person to buy a ticket. FLAWLESS PLAN.
DF MQ  Post #: 291
4/24/2012 1:46:12   
Shadowlord9k

Gla: Then wouldn't you be stuck in some temporal loop of buying the ticket before yourself for all eternity?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 292
4/24/2012 1:52:36   
megakyle777

Of course there is a play. And for all heroes, tickets are half price, since I know you can't get get cash from bribes and whatnot.
DF  Post #: 293
4/24/2012 1:52:54   
Glais

I am "engineered" specifically to avoid such problems. Somehow.

Speaking of which (read:not at all) I should really develop the main cast. Because main casts are fun....
DF MQ  Post #: 294
4/24/2012 2:07:14   
megakyle777

Hey Glais, you have an idea for how that evil sun thing get's unleashed? because I was thinking...

spoiler:

Because I was thinking, why not make it The Dealer's fault? As you may or may not be aware, due to an event ealier The Dealer has a elderich being made up of pure void locked away. I'm thinking it escapes, (possibly due to the Alleince of Shadows) and The Dealer attempts to use a nullification cannon to kill it because now it's free he can't cure it... except the coordinates were wrong and it missed, hit hit the sun and nullified the prison, thus unleasing TWO elderich beings. The Dealer leaves the world a broken man, the world is shattered due to two beings fighting it out, everyone loses.
DF  Post #: 295
4/24/2012 2:12:34   
Glais

Funny you mention that, me and Shadow developed my plot a bit further. Here's what I have so far without spoiling you guys too much.

spoiler:

So basically, there are 7 highly powerful beings representing various parts of existence. I call them "Facets" for now. The gigantic beast in the sun was the Facet of Pain, who jumped inside the sun because to him, pain=good. Eventually he just got used to it and fell asleep, but when he began to wake up in the distant future, it caused problems for Earth. Note that while he is in the sun, he is NOT star sized. Probably 100 feet at the most. Since he is a bad guy and must somehow lose, this causes problems when his siblings find out.

I would love the Dealer to be involved somehow though.
DF MQ  Post #: 296
4/24/2012 2:17:29   
Shadowlord9k

Kyle: One day only plays can't be that profitable, why not have them stay for a while.
Gla: Yup, we did get a good bit planned out roughly.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 297
4/24/2012 2:22:31   
Glais

Though the one day thing makes everyone somewhat pressed to get tickets.

Plus I doubt The Dealer even needs the money at this point.
DF MQ  Post #: 298
4/24/2012 2:25:50   
megakyle777

Shadow, I have enough cash that I could probably buy the world if I could find someone to sell it. I'm doing it for the art.
DF  Post #: 299
4/24/2012 2:30:45   
Shadowlord9k

Kyle: Making it only 1 day makes it so less people could see the art.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 300
Page:   <<   < prev  10 11 [12] 13 14   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 12 of 30«<1011121314>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition