Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 15 of 30«<1314151617>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/27/2012 23:28:34   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Well, I have procrastinated one more day to comment on SL9K's chapter that he PMed me, but in my defense I was rather busy doing other things, like, for example, writing a new story chapter. The latter half of it might be a bit mediocre compared to the first bit, as there's not too much action or emotion overall, but there's enough interspersed anyway, and it served its purpose, I suppose. I wish I had had the concentration and clarity of mind that would be best when writing that bit, but whatever. It leads to the introduction of the first story arc, and gives background information.

Here, those who would seek it may find satisfaction: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20126026&mpage=1&key=�

Comments and criticism over how I wrote it would be much appreciated, as I do not look too fondly at this part of my work. ( http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20126036 ) ;)

DF  Post #: 351
4/28/2012 0:14:54   
Glais

quote:

Gla: They're an enemy in pleasonton if I correctly recall.

Oh I see, thought it was something more...time travelly...
DF MQ  Post #: 352
4/28/2012 0:54:41   
Shadowlord9k

Gla: they do have timetravel, I just didn't want to spoil much.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 353
4/28/2012 1:24:51   
Glais

Ah those Clock guys I keep hearing about.
DF MQ  Post #: 354
4/29/2012 9:03:27   
Kinzdor

*Darkness, Mike, Susan, and the un concussion 2.0 arrive at a giant golden gate, standing in front of a gigantic white mansion a voice booms over the speakers* WHO GOES THERE?

It is I Darkness King! *The gates swing open and a small hovering golf cart type thing comes down, and takes the gang up to the mansion were the door is wide open. A man dressed in a purple bathrobe, who looks just like Darkness in every way stands in the door way smoking a pipe*

Well if it isn`t my i good old identical twin! Come in Darkness, oh and if it isn`t my favorite niche and nephew!

Hello Vince, my banishment is

Up? Yes I know I`m the one who convinced them to dissolve it!

*Darkness stands there in shock* Well um thank you! *Darkness enters the mansion and sets 2.0 down on the kitchen table*

*Vince stares at 2.0* What is that?

It`s a robot that I created that became like a daughter to me.

Don`t you have enough kids allredy? Which reminds *Vince opens the fridge and pulls out a strange purple jelly like substance covered in a thin gravy* Purp a La Flop, you`r guys favorite! *Mike and Susan scream in joy as they go grab some forks and plates, and began to dig in* Now why have you brought her to me?

I thought I lost and then she just appareled in front of me! *tears begin to roll Darkness`s cheek* Please can I use you`r lab to examine her?

*Vince sighs* Fine follow, me Mick Susan you stay up her, theirs some drinks in the fridge. If you need anything use the intercom! *Vince begins to lead Darkness to his lab when he stops* Hold have you taken you`r pills for this hour?

Huh oh yeah! *Darkness pulls a pill bottle out of his pocket and swallows 2 pills*

Good I wouldn`t you going into a psychofrenic rage down in my lab! Follow me brother!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 355
4/29/2012 13:27:01   
Glais

Never expected Darkness to be pyschotic.

You still didn't explain why they have human names though...
DF MQ  Post #: 356
4/29/2012 15:19:12   
Kinzdor

@Glai Cause they do! I`ll think up a better excuse latter!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 357
4/29/2012 16:13:33   
Glais

...That's kind of a terrible reason. I mean, it kinda sounds a little corny as well...them taking human codenames would make sense though.

Any comment on the characters I posted last page?
DF MQ  Post #: 358
4/29/2012 17:40:55   
Kinzdor

Ok so I thought about and here`s a better exolantion: Many different advanced races began exploring the gaxlley around them. All the different langue s made things difficult! Then a allein landed in England. He returned and spread the teachings of this new amsing langue English to most of the gaxlley. Though some still follow there old tounge.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 359
4/29/2012 17:48:33   
Glais

Makes sense, so that explains that.

DF MQ  Post #: 360
4/29/2012 18:45:36   
ACW0

Is it just me or did Herosmash miss it's 1 year anniversary :(
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 361
4/30/2012 9:12:19   
Jessa K

New chapter is up in my fanfic! Technically it's not a new chapter, I rewrote chapter seven, but it's completely different. I spent about an hour and a half around midnight last night writing it. Click the siggy to read.

AQW  Post #: 362
4/30/2012 9:29:35   
megakyle777

(A portal appears near Liberty Park. A man walks out. Some would say he looks a lot like The Dealer, but his clothes are tattered, a scar runs down his face, and his left arm is missing entirly, being replaced with some kind of robotic arm. Stumbling through the portal, he shuts it just before...something... comes through. Standing up after difficulty, he grabs the nearest passerby and yells "WHERE IS OMMICORP?". After the frightened man gives him instructions, this...person walks off, muttering to himself "Must...warn...Self...They are closer...then he, I think...")
DF  Post #: 363
4/30/2012 13:17:26   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

*raises an eyebrow, looking down at The Dealer's other self*
DF  Post #: 364
4/30/2012 13:35:58   
megakyle777

(The strange man walks into the Ommicorp building. Going up to the recpetionist he demands to see The Dealer and gives off some kind of code to the receptionist. One minuite later he is in The Dealer's office talking to the normal Dealer)

"So, you are me from a parelell universe. Why have you come here?"
"It's too late for me. Far too late. But maybe I can save your chance. Listen. I have done the research. The only current difference between your world and mine in all time is that Clown the Jester dyed his hair green instead of purple. This means that unless I tell you now, you are destined to lose everything."
"What do you mean?"
"The Allience of Shadows is almost at your door. He comes.
"Who?"
"You don't know? YOU DON'T KNOW?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Of course you don't know. Go to England. Look for yourself in legend and tales. Also, listen to this prophecy I ignored. Ignore at your own peril:

Go to the forest and look for what you should never forget,
Give up your sole power willigly to your greatist enemy yet,
And ignore your arrogence. Go seek help from time's friend,
And maybe, just maybe all you love and care for will not end!

I'm even going to help you out. The more I shake up here, the more your reality changes and the more chance you have of suceeding. So, I'm off to go kill all of Herospire."
"You can't do that! That's insane! And they will kill you!
"That's what I'm hoping for! And as for the insanity...well, I guess I am! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The man waves his arm and the hidden guns in the room activate and shoot out thw window. Activating some form of rocket shoes he flies off towardas Herospire laughing manicly...
DF  Post #: 365
4/30/2012 14:16:36   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Well, that's unfortunate. *hits him mid-air with a single .50 cal BMG round to the skull*
DF  Post #: 366
4/30/2012 14:29:19   
megakyle777

(Suddenly from out of nowhere, something goes right through The alternate Dealer's Head, leaving a hole... that does nothing.)

"You know, it's almost a shame how easy they think it will be taking on a Dealer. Almost. I wonder who fired that little toy." He looks up and spots Drakkoniss. "Ah. If I did not want to die I would say that this is gonna REALLY suck." Quick as lighning The Dealer fires a laser from his robot hand the size of a building. "Time to bring that arrogent fool down a peg! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 4/30/2012 14:32:05 >
DF  Post #: 367
4/30/2012 14:39:33   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

*a portal opens up in front of the blast, and absorbs it, followed up by another one directly behind the alternate dealer, which focuses it into a smaller and more intense blast, hitting him in the small of the back*
DF  Post #: 368
4/30/2012 14:47:50   
megakyle777

(The Alternate Dealer merely takes the hit and starts taunthing Drakkoniss) "Is that all you have Drakkoniss?" The Drakkoniss of my world would have pulled out all the stops by now. Come on man, DO. YOUR. WORST! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" With that, he waves his robot arm and suddenly cars from all over the city are flung at ultra high speeds towards the hero.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 4/30/2012 14:48:14 >
DF  Post #: 369
4/30/2012 15:31:27   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Not amusing. *glares at him, and the vehicles all stop in midair*

*suddenly, the mechanical arm bends sharply inward in multiple places, and it explodes near the connective joint*
DF  Post #: 370
4/30/2012 16:31:26   
Shadowlight1

*Lunarox watches via a self-made portal in Dimension Zero*

This is too fun to watch. Maybe I should add in something....Or maybe not, I'll just see how this ends out.
But while I'm at it.

*Attempts to trace the New Dealer's dimensional fingerprint to his home universe*

~Lunarox
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 371
4/30/2012 17:01:48   
Kinzdor

*Black Angel runs into the Dealers office and switcher on the tv* White Demon, sent a chopper up to record the events. There broadcasting it live on Omnicorp TV! *they watch Drak blow up the guys arm* Ow, that's gotta sting! Ya know boss you really should head to England. I`ll take care of Omnicorp while you`r gone. Since I`m the highest standing executive under you, thanks to Darkness being on vacation.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 372
4/30/2012 18:04:17   
HS is awesome

Guess who's Baaaack! Now, now I know you've missed me right?. Gimmee hugs or you and every single living relative is gonna be cinders :).
Post #: 373
4/30/2012 18:23:06   
Glais

quote:

Go seek help from time's friend

Wait...is this? REALLY? O:

See, Alt.Dealer, the jumper could have totally helped you out.

I wonder who this he is.

Somewhere miles away Shift sits in his apartment, sketching.
DF MQ  Post #: 374
4/30/2012 18:33:48   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I do not take kindly to such threats. -.-

You have been warned. Try any funny stuff, and there just may be consequnces...

Oh, and yes, I noticed that too, Glai.
DF  Post #: 375
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 [15] 16 17   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 15 of 30«<1314151617>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition