Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 16 of 30«<1415161718>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/30/2012 18:38:10   
Glais

Also, I like Alt.Dealer's attitude. Simply because we don't have enough people to taunt the high tiers xD

Who even knows of Corona has a family? You certainly can't touch them! >:P
DF MQ  Post #: 376
4/30/2012 19:12:38   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh heh...back.

Sorry for my MIA. Commitments again. Sigh.

As a sign of chaotic will and attonement...here's a little present.

Chapter 32 of The Brotherhood of Order Part 1

I was taking way to long with my chapter so I decided to split it in to. The climax of the story will be in my next chapter...hopefully I can release it in sooner time.

Btw...this chapter...heh heh. 40 pages.

Let the good times...role.

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
AQW Epic  Post #: 377
4/30/2012 19:14:38   
Glais

Nice! That's at least 4 times my average chapter, if not 5 xD Probably won't read it though, as BoO is far too long...

Not to be a bother, but I posted some character ideas two pages ago I believe, would you mind checking em out? Would like some feedback before I actually start writing, whenever that happens.
DF MQ  Post #: 378
4/30/2012 19:18:13   
Clown the Jester

Well...you could always just read my chapter. I mean...it doesn't really require knowing the other chapters to understand. But I understand.

Lets see...characters...OOOH! Heh heh heh...very nice.

I really like the idea of the Beast in the sun.

Heh heh heh. A mysterious unknown apocalyptic force that could potentially end everything upon release...now thats intresting.

Like the character themes. Very intresting.
AQW Epic  Post #: 379
4/30/2012 19:24:12   
Glais

quote:

Well...you could always just read my chapter. I mean...it doesn't really require knowing the other chapters to understand. But I understand.

Considering it. I've wanted to read your stories for a while, I just never got around to it.

And thank you for checking them out. I tried to make them creative, though they're also pretty JoJo inspired.

There are many plans for The Best Beast >:D

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 4/30/2012 19:29:46 >
DF MQ  Post #: 380
4/30/2012 19:25:46   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh...The Best you say? Why...I didn't know you were gonna have me.

Heh heh heh.
AQW Epic  Post #: 381
4/30/2012 19:28:12   
Glais

xD Hah, typos. Though technically Clown does make sort of a cameo mention. It's basically just Corona having no idea who he is because Corona is incredibly unlearned. Also, futureEarth's records have been ruined, so no-one knows of any of the current heroes or villains. This also signals Corona's...difference.
DF MQ  Post #: 382
4/30/2012 19:30:24   
Clown the Jester

Intriguing.
AQW Epic  Post #: 383
4/30/2012 19:32:06   
Glais

Exactly. It's pretty much just a rookie cast with random powers trying to take down a Cosmic Monster. What could possibly go wrong...

Then there is the matter of Pillar's brother...
DF MQ  Post #: 384
4/30/2012 19:47:20   
HS is awesome

No hugs? No welcome backs? No Hi nice to see you agains? Why does this world hate me!? ( BTW does anyone rmember me?) :( :( :(
Post #: 385
4/30/2012 19:52:20   
Glais

I got here a month or two ago so...no I don't.
DF MQ  Post #: 386
4/30/2012 19:59:15   
HS is awesome

Well allow me introduce myse- nah to tired
Post #: 387
4/30/2012 21:18:55   
Shadowlight1

*Speed reads Clown's new chapter*

What I wouldn't give to have Clown's natural prose writing genius. Brilliant as usual.

Looks like I might start writing a new chapter soon as well.

Also, it looks like it's almost time for Mission Zero to reach its climax.
Since I've discovered that antimatter cannot bond with dark matter, I'll just need to work out the best strategy.

Truth is, Dark Matter+Antimatter=KABOOOOOOM!
Don't quite want that. Could turn half the world into a crater.

Maybe I'll get Star Screamer to help me in exchange for his liberation from Dimension Zero.

Ah, the future is bright. Metaphorically speaking, of course. For the rest of you, it's VERY dark.

~Lunarox

< Message edited by Shadowlight1 -- 4/30/2012 21:25:49 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 388
4/30/2012 21:20:01   
Glais

My future's been darkened enough. Do your worst.
DF MQ  Post #: 389
5/1/2012 2:31:56   
megakyle777

quote:

Not amusing. *glares at him, and the vehicles all stop in midair*

*suddenly, the mechanical arm bends sharply inward in multiple places, and it explodes near the connective joint*

(Just as suddenly, the arm explodes entirly. From out of the Alt Dealer's end, a new arm grows quickly as light.)

Is that all you have Drakkoniss? This world has made you gone soft! You refuse to destory Clown forever even though you know you can, you refuse to try and wipe me out, and you attempt to save everyone even though holding up that many cars MUST cost a lot of power! Or are you just so scared that one of the people you kill will hook up with your dead wife or whatnot? Here, let's increase that possiblity! (The Alt Dealer waves his new arm and All of the cars explode.)
DF  Post #: 390
5/1/2012 2:34:03   
Glais

I am liking this new Dealer a lot.
DF MQ  Post #: 391
5/1/2012 2:42:00   
megakyle777

Eh, I just though a breif stint as a more usual villain would be fun, but I did not want to ruin the current Dealer. The solution? Alternate Universe Dealer whoi's pretty much beeen driven mad.
DF  Post #: 392
5/1/2012 2:43:51   
Glais

Well not just that, but here we have someone Drakkoniss can't just <whateverDrakk'spowersare> him away. He just seems to regenerate and counter.

WHY exactly he does this is a different story, that only you know at the time. Maybe.
DF MQ  Post #: 393
5/1/2012 2:50:38   
megakyle777

I alwasy got confused as to what Drak's powers are myself.

And if you must know... {Please don't look Drak, though I don'd mind all that much if ya do )

spoiler:

The arm releases a kind of ultra healing nanobots that repair damage as quick as it can affect the area. The only way to kill this Dealer is to destroy literaly every cell.
DF  Post #: 394
5/1/2012 2:51:30   
Glais

Funny since you mention
spoiler:

The speed of light. Nanobots that move THAT FAST? o.O
DF MQ  Post #: 395
5/1/2012 2:54:50   
megakyle777

I know right? What can I say? The man's a genius.
DF  Post #: 396
5/1/2012 2:57:49   
Glais

Also, Time's Friend? Obviously, I cannot wait to see where that goes. Anything time related interests me, obviously.
DF MQ  Post #: 397
5/1/2012 3:01:30   
megakyle777

He refers to...

spoiler:

Corona. You see, The Dealer is merely a mortal man, and when the time comes to stop Void, he will make a mistake that will cost him dearly. Corona can stop him from making that mistake using his time powers.
DF  Post #: 398
5/1/2012 3:16:54   
Glais

spoiler:

Oh I see. Yes, I suppose he can. Keep in mind, Corona's pretty stupid. Well, not necessarily dumb, but he's like a case of bringing a caveman to a space station. None of it makes any sense to him. He's likely to be distracted by incredibly dumb things (that are new to him, not having them in his time). That aside, he is pretty good with his powers. Pillar was still able to defeat him incredibly easily however.

EDIT:Wait, how does alternate Dealer even know of Corona? o.O

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 5/1/2012 3:22:57 >
DF MQ  Post #: 399
5/1/2012 3:35:12   
megakyle777

spoiler:

Because there's an Alt Corona. Like he said, the onlt thing that was different was Clown dyes his hair blue.
DF  Post #: 400
Page:   <<   < prev  14 15 [16] 17 18   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 16 of 30«<1415161718>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition