Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 17 of 30«<1516171819>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/1/2012 3:36:27   
Glais

spoiler:

Well, I suppose if there's Corona Other, there could be even more alternate Coronas....

You may wonder why this is a surprise to me. It will make sense later.

EDIT:
spoiler:

The difference here being, this is an alternate timeline...thing, meaning it's the same Corona. Corona Other is every bit as real as Corona, but is an individual and his universe is real.

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 5/1/2012 3:47:04 >
DF MQ  Post #: 401
5/1/2012 3:48:22   
Shadowlord9k

Kyle:
spoiler:

I'm pretty sure you said Green, not blue.

Gla:
spoiler:

I hate the idea of a ton of time travelers.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 402
5/1/2012 3:51:44   
Glais

Agreed.
spoiler:

Perhaps OtherVerse is the only alternate universe? Kyle's sounds like more of an alternate timeline, which isn't quite the same.
The second Corona's not the nicest guy anyways, wouldn't want any others similar.
DF MQ  Post #: 403
5/1/2012 3:59:07   
Shadowlord9k

Gla:
spoiler:

Not to mention that if there's one mirror dimension, everyone would have to be mirrored. That would probably include gender as well, just to make it a true opposite.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 404
5/1/2012 4:04:48   
megakyle777

Alt Dealers not in the best frame of mind guys. He speaks truth, but it's skewered.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 5/1/2012 4:05:18 >
DF  Post #: 405
5/1/2012 6:03:55   
Kinzdor

Wait but you said Crona wasn`t connected to the timeline. If that is show couldn`t there only be one Corna in all timelines? (timelines not dimensions)

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 5/1/2012 6:04:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 406
5/1/2012 7:04:26   
Clown the Jester

OOOH! a Chaotic Dealer I see.

Heh heh heh. I like it.

And such funny things going on.

Btw...thankyou for your comment Shadowlight1.

I've been trying a new writing style that involves writing in the mind of Clown the Jester.

It's suprisingly more easy than older writing styles.

Glad you enjoyed it and don't worry. If ya keep practicing at writing your own unique style arises.
AQW Epic  Post #: 407
5/1/2012 7:12:53   
megakyle777

Not really Chaotic per se in his goals at least. He seeks Death and will do whatever it takes to acheive it. if that means he has to burn the world to get through to heroes and villains that he's too much of a threat to live, then so be it.
DF  Post #: 408
5/1/2012 8:24:44   
HS is awesome

Seriously NO one said Hi? Seriously Your really mean Clown, Drakky, Shadow. (goes to sit in a corner and starts to pout then cry)
Post #: 409
5/1/2012 9:16:46   
Jessa K

Aw, I'm new here, so I don't know you, but I'll say hi!

You guys don't know how horrible it is to not be able to read spoilers on my iPod, XD.

< Message edited by Jessa K -- 5/1/2012 9:19:08 >

AQW  Post #: 410
5/1/2012 10:26:56   
Glais

There is actually a way to do it Jessa, it's just weird...
quote:

Kinzvlle:

Wait but you said Crona wasn`t connected to the timeline. If that is show couldn`t there only be one Corna in all timelines? (timelines not dimensions)

That's been...semi-retconned. Simply because it was broken. If he was fully outside time, he could effectively be omnipresent.
DF MQ  Post #: 411
5/1/2012 10:36:18   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

quote:

(Just as suddenly, the arm explodes entirly. From out of the Alt Dealer's end, a new arm grows quickly as light.)

That is acceptable, and I assumed that very well could happen. (A mechanical one, or a new biological arm?)

*Drakkoniss raised an are and the area around the new dealer is wreathed in shadow, as if a symbol of what darkness he himself represented as a possibility for the future, and then everything within it takes on even more of an air of darkness: his body contorts, as it is broken in every way possible; bones shatter and collapse upon themselves, tear through muscle, and fly outwards like chunks of shrapnel from and explosion within his body*

*nothing escapes: anything that went outwards looked as if it hit a wall, and then was inevitably pulled back in, its shape warped, and crashed into the rest of what was left; no sound came forth from within to capture what agony there might be in the minds of the onlookers abroad*

*everything burned, though it was not from heat: it consumed itself, and its brother in time, and transformed into fine powder as what looked like flames burst from within, and arcs of lightning danced in every direction amidst it*

*the fist of the hand he held out clenched, and bursts of light stretch the bounds of the sphere of destruction, masking what destructive forces created it from within, untill its fading leaves the air seemingly unchanged where the shroud of darkness had once had been, no visible signs left to tell that any sort of foe or pain had ever taken place within its midst*

*he slowly cut through the air, and went to his own Dealer, muttering under his breath as he did*

You need better security.

(in case anyone was wondering, that was all done with creative useage of powers I had already demonstrated commonly, but in a more excruciating way than I might usually do so)

@Jessa: No, no I do not.

@HS is awesome: Sorry, mate. I don't particularly remeber precisely who you are, though I do remember your name, if that's any consolation. I felt saying that I didn't take kindly to threats would be the best greeting, anyway.

@Clown: I'll look into that. I intend to read that story again just after I finish Jessa's rewriten chapter, which should not take too long. I am not too sure I'll *get* to that chapter soon, but whatever.
DF  Post #: 412
5/1/2012 13:51:31   
megakyle777

(The Dealer looks onwards in shock as the Alt Dealer is destroyed in such a way as to leave nothing. As Drakkoniss says he needs better security, The Dealer, a little sharper then is usual for him replies) "If what he spoke was true and he came from a universe where all was the same then the acess codes to my security would be the same also. It is not a fault of my security but of myself. Goodday Drakkoniss. I have a lot to think about." With that, the glass of the wall repiars itself quickly. The Dealer sits down in his chair, shaken a little now that none can see him. He sits unmoving for half a hour just thinking and then, saying just loud enough, "Well, he DID give the code." makes a call.

"Prepare my private jet. We head for England."

Drakkoniss: I take it the... violent death of Alt Dealer was due to the comment he made about your wife followed by all the cars exploding?

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 5/1/2012 13:53:30 >
DF  Post #: 413
5/1/2012 15:13:34   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh heh.

How brutal you can be Drakkoniss. Yet your cruelty will always be considered noble by others and my fun will be shunned. How very interesting.

Forgive me HS is Awesome. I forget names so very easily.

Welcome back.
AQW Epic  Post #: 414
5/1/2012 16:22:47   
HS is awesome

I am someone with a hood in Pleasanton, ring a bell?

< Message edited by HS is awesome -- 5/1/2012 19:17:39 >
Post #: 415
5/1/2012 16:31:16   
Shadowlight1

Funny how Drakkoniss refuses to kill a psycopath reality-bending mass-murderer but doesn't bat an eyelid at killing a dimension-hopper that didn't hurt anyone.
Well, besides whoever were in those cars anyways.

He might just have had to do evil things with good intentions in mind. Or perhaps he was merely delusional? Ah, what do I care?
If Dealer's busy, it gives me time to prepare my next move.
~Lunarox
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 416
5/1/2012 18:02:26   
Clown the Jester

Oh...he has no problem killing me.

He's done it on many occasions. It's just I won't stay dead.

Thats the joke of things. He can kill me...but he can't defeat me.

Isn't that funny?

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
AQW Epic  Post #: 417
5/1/2012 18:07:54   
HS is awesome

... No reply? Not even you Clowny? I might as well disappear!

< Message edited by HS is awesome -- 5/1/2012 18:08:11 >
Post #: 418
5/1/2012 18:11:12   
Shadowlight1

Hello newcomer. Let me introduce you to Dimension Zero.

*creates a portal and throws him into it*

Say hello to Star while you're in there.

~Lunarox
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 419
5/1/2012 18:22:06   
Glais

quote:

How brutal you can be Drakkoniss. Yet your cruelty will always be considered noble by others and my fun will be shunned. How very interesting.

My thoughts exactly.

Also funny how Alt.Dealer noted Drakk can permanently kill Clown, but doesn't....yeeeeaaaaah...
DF MQ  Post #: 420
5/1/2012 18:24:42   
HS is awesome

*Looks around* Might as well say hi, STAR SCREAMEEEEEEER! WHERE ARE YOOOOOOOU!

P.S. I'm rather a returner than a newcomer
Post #: 421
5/1/2012 19:59:54   
Kinzdor

*White Demon answers his phone* We fly to England? I`ll go get Jacques and prep the jet! We will be redy at the airport withing a hour! *White Demon hangs up*

*Black Angel who has been siting with The Dealer watching the whole thing turns to his boss* I see you`re takeing my advice and are heading to England. I will take care of Omnicorp while you`r away, being you`r highest ranked executive! Well 2nd highest but Darkness is off planet right now. *Black Angel turns off the tv, and begins to leave. Hee turns in the doorway* Good luck boss.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 422
5/1/2012 20:01:55   
3 Vandoren

@Lunarox:
Oh, oh, I want to go to Dimension Zero! TAKE ME TO DIMENSION ZERO!

Post #: 423
5/1/2012 23:33:02   
Kinzdor

I just thought up a rather cool story idea!

spoiler:

Around the same time of the final battle between the foe and Pandora, Professor Smash cuts 5 fragments of Malachite! He uses these fragments to create 5 rings, these rings use the energy from the malachite to give the wearer emanse power, even the power to slow ageing in some cases. Professor Smash gave one ring to Karthine Bulavard who started the organised hero base known as Herospire, he gave one ring to Petavike Comariscue who went to Pleasantown prepare for when the smasher epic hit there by starting The Plasentown Comity of Heroes. the professor took a ring for himself so he could tech the smashers how to use there powers, and he sealed the othere 2 rings in a top secret vault. Years have passed the professor has gone missing, the 2 othere rings have fallen into the hands of evil, and a major asalt on Herospire and the co[mity has begun.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 424
5/2/2012 0:23:15   
Glais

That reminds me. What IS "malachite?"
DF MQ  Post #: 425
Page:   <<   < prev  15 16 [17] 18 19   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 17 of 30«<1516171819>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition