Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 20 of 30«<1819202122>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/5/2012 21:45:27   
Shadowlight1

Funny, I don't remember letting YOU out. Just Star and that HS is Awesome guy since he was practically asking for it.

Cosmic energy? That's interesting. Trapping me in it would have to be the result of the Casimir effect, though the space within the electromagnetic field is supposed to be infinitesimally small. Not large enough for something my size.

What you fail to realize is that the strength of the force rapidly deteriorates with distance.

*A burst of gravitational energy is simultaneously released from multiple points around Lunarox's body. Causing the cosmic energy field to expand, and thus weaken to the point where it breaks.*

It's simple science my friend, you'll have to do better than that.

*Throws Orain towards the Earth at insane speed, completely unhindered by the vacuum of space*

And for a bonus.
*Creates a huge wall of Dark Matter in a semi-solid form and covers the Earth with it.*

Let's see how the Earth goes without sunlight for...hm...about a week? Sounds about right.

~Lunarox
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 476
5/5/2012 21:58:27   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

You are starting to get rather annoying, Timeweaver, with that blather. It is extremely rude to insult a man's honor in such a way, especially when you very well know I am not only doing it for such a reason. I added those in as a matter of truth, and had already said that many things beside those which I was taking into account. Talk like that makes me distrust you. Makes me suspect you might act to try to force your will upon the situation. I do not appreciate threats. Be very careful about how you act henseforth. Choose wisely, because while I am a patient man and do not wish to harm you, I have limits.

quote:

I also wonder, theoretically speaking...does letting hostages die over yourself mean you view yourself as above people?

It depends entirely on mitigating circumstances, my good man. In this case, while I hate that that coward would resort to acting so underhandedly- as if he served Super Death, and actually wants me to do that. No; That acursed excuse for a sentient being is doing this specifically to smear my reputation, and wants no such thing. He's trying to egg me on into losing control and going after him like a madman in a fit of rage. You've got to understand that this is just a sick twisted game to him, and his goal in it is to win by default, after the being he originally fought against perishes, and in his place is a demonic scourge.

He wishes to shape me into something actually deserving the guile and distrust of my commerades. Of course, he thinks I already am, and that it is a farce that I actually have the restraint to act like a civilized being, but then again he's a madman. Honestly, he very well could wish to alienate me form Zafara, now that he views her both as holding me back and as a weakness which he chooses to exploit because that is the kind of monster he is: one that would resort to exploiting one's family to get at you. Not to force you to do anything, but because he wants to hurt you, personally.

quote:

Anyhow, I wasn't saying I necessarily think such, but by letting people die for you when you could stop it, could be seen as viewing yourself above/more important than them.

Oh, yes, and BTW, I would have personally saved them if I actually knew where Clown was at the time, and that he was about to do that. To be fair, though, there are other heroes too, and they failed to realize those people were missing and to save them in time. I don't blame them, though, because Clown is trying to do things like that all the time. It is difficult to stop all of his schemes, especially considering he has a faction's worth of resources backing him, as well. A faction that has not died in the intervening time of many years since he first died, and which probably could use more opposition.

You see, Clown probably already had those people prepared before the resurgence of this ridiculous topic, anyway, and even if he was gone such things would happen under someone else's leadership while the Chaos Carnival still exists. If he were to suddenly disappear, never to come again, they would not cease to commit such attrocities. If they were gone, there would still be threats to the city. DOOMsday level threats, and normal ones. The crime rate could even theoretically increase, as the active opposition of some against the Carnival- along with their random acts of crime and violence -acts as a sort of deterrent against some criminals, though of course it could be less, and we should still strive to end their acts of havoc and pointless bloodshed, both because it is a noble case, and because of the fact that we should have hope for a day when we won't have to go about killing and maiming other men and women in the course of our work, even if it is for a good reason.

... I don't believe that was a good idea, Lunarox... and I think he could most certainly escape if he decided he wanted to.
DF  Post #: 477
5/5/2012 22:06:18   
Clown the Jester

*Clown the Jester grabs Lunarox from behind and injects a purple serum into the back of Lunarox's neck. Before Lunarox can retaliate, he suddenly feels weak and falls to his knees as Clown the Jester draws out his syringe from Lunarox's neck*

Just a little toxin that nullifies your nasty powers for five minutes. All...the time...I...need.

*Clown the Jester kicks lunarox in the stomach, he draws out a wrench and strikes it across Lunarox's nose causing blood to burst out.*

YOU DARE TRY AND RUIN MY FUN? NOBODY INTERRUPTS MY GAMES WITH DRAKKONISS! NO ONE BUT A DEAD MAN!

*Clown the Jester strikes Lunarox in the back of the head and throws him to the ground*

YOU'RE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME!

NOTHING!

You might think your impressive...may have fancy glowy powers....but I got the power of insanity...a power that allows me to see your weaknesses.

*Clown the Jester forces Lunarox's hand into a bear trap*

I could kill you in your mortal state...so...very...EASILY! And if you knew anything about me...you'd know that I could do it no sweat.

*Clown the Jester draws out a gun and shoots Lunarox's foot. As Lunarox screams in pain Clown the Jester draws out his razor and presses the blade against Lunarox's neck.*

But I won't...cause you're the least of my concerns. And cause with all your might...you're nothing but a joke to me. So I'll let ya live...you can chase after me...and hit me again if it makes you feel somewhat better...I'll even let ya. Cause...there's nothing you can do to me that I haven't already felt. Now get out of my sight...or I'll make you bleed for weeks.

*As Lunarox's powers begin to return, Clown the Jester opens a portal and kicks him into another dimension.*

Now I've got a real foe to fight. A person whose worth my time. AND HE..AIN'T...YOU!

This is a warning for the rest of you 'heroes and villains' Nobody gets in between Drakkoniss and me.

NO ONE!

< Message edited by Clown the Jester -- 5/5/2012 22:08:10 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 478
5/5/2012 22:19:07   
Shadowlight1

Well, that was unprecedented to say the least.
I don't recall seeing you escape from Zero either, though I guess you could have.

*Dark matter within his body rapidly forces cell regeneration and wounds heal instantly.*

There's something Eclipse couldn't do.

Funny though, the combined force of gravity energy and dark energy should be able to repel Smashers. And a serum that nullifies my powers, unthinkable.
*Flies to base and extracts blood with traces of the serum from himself to protect from further uses.*

And now...
*Steps into dark matter bonding chamber once more*

I'll succeed even if I have to supercharge myself. No matter what...

~Lunarox
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 479
5/5/2012 22:33:56   
Clown the Jester

How did I do what I do?

HA! I'm a pro at this pal. You ain't the only one with niffty tricks. I'm a reality bender. And a master of chemicals.

When a person has my abilities in chemistry and reality bending...nothing is impossible.

I've escaped from an inescapable prison in a pocket dimension with no powers and was slowly being eaten alive by a my own decaying flesh. A Zero Prison is like a mere play pen.

OH! Go ahead and try and find a protection...I just alter the serum here and there...may...actually no...that joke would be old.

Just know that if you ever ruin my jokes again...well...I won't kill you.

I will burn...your very heart. I'LL DESTROY EVERYTHING YOU LOVE DESIRE DREAM WISH! I'LL UNDO EVERYTHING YOU ACHIEVED!

But I'll let this transgression go...just once...because...I'm such a nice...NICE GUY!

quote:

You see, Clown probably already had those people prepared before the resurgence of this ridiculous topic, anyway, and even if he was gone such things would happen under someone else's leadership while the Chaos Carnival still exists. If he were to suddenly disappear, never to come again, they would not cease to commit such attrocities. If they were gone, there would still be threats to the city. DOOMsday level threats, and normal ones. The crime rate could even theoretically increase, as the active opposition of some against the Carnival- along with their random acts of crime and violence -acts as a sort of deterrent against some criminals, though of course it could be less, and we should still strive to end their acts of havoc and pointless bloodshed, both because it is a noble case, and because of the fact that we should have hope for a day when we won't have to go about killing and maiming other men and women in the course of our work, even if it is for a good reason.

Your right Drakkoniss. Even if I did die there would be others to spread the Chaos. And in the end...you do stop a majority of my devious pranks...like 7 out of 10. And we both know the other heros aren't able to play at our level...cause we understand eachother.

Thats why you are the only one Worthy of the Game. Because you're my mirror reflection. You are the logical version of me..and I am the illogical version of you.

Ying and Yang. Batman and Joker. Holmes and Moriarty.

You are the only thing that keeps me from going completely wild...the only thing that holds me slightly in check...so you are doing the right thing.

I suppose...in a way.

You and me...we do what we gotta do. If we have to let a few people die...we let it. We understand how the world works.

You get the Joke...don't you...but for some reason...it somehow makes sense to you. How? How does the Joke make sense? It's so random...so overwhelming.

WHERE'S THE FUNNY SIDE! SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE JOKE TO ME!

HOW CAN YOU SEE ALL THE TERRIBLE THINGS I DO AND STILL FIND LOGIC IN IT? HOW?

How can you still not see my side of the Joke?

Why aren't we both laughing?
AQW Epic  Post #: 480
5/5/2012 22:36:04   
Glais

Oh I'm so very tempted to mess with you Clown. A slight "modification" here and there. Heheh.

Course, I'll need to research the effects of such actions first...
DF MQ  Post #: 481
5/5/2012 22:39:23   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh heh...are you willing to accept the price that comes with messing with me?

Hope you don't have friends and family.

And I hope you got good health care.
AQW Epic  Post #: 482
5/5/2012 22:39:32   
zanathos

Eclipse, you say?

Hmm... Dark matter powers you say? I wonder how they'd work on a Zenith Warrior. Maybe we'll find out sometime...

~ThunderSmite
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 483
5/5/2012 22:43:55   
Glais

quote:

Heh heh heh...are you willing to accept the price that comes with messing with me?

Hope you don't have friends and family.

And I hope you got good health care.

Friends? Family? Oh trust me they're far beyond any place you could reach (not without SUBSTANTIAL help anyways). Family, never had one as far as I know. Health care...eh, I suppose injury is always a threat, but that's what allies are for. Who ever said I intended to face you one on one, or even fairly for that matter?

At the same time, changing anhing in your past could potentially have adverse effects OR it could end up very good. It all depends on the research. Now let's just see if *It* reacts here the same as in my time...
DF MQ  Post #: 484
5/5/2012 22:51:32   
zanathos

The trouble is, as long as the Drakkoniss exists, the Clown exists. I've seen this in nearly every timeline, with Drakkoniss in it.

It's as if the two of them are more of Ideas than actual people, two elements that must either exist together or be destroyed together.

In every timeline I've viewed, the only way to kill Drakkoniss or Clown is to kill them both.

Because of this, I am drawing up contingency pans for if Drakkoniss fails to iradicate Clown his way, with the hope that I will not have to initiate the Alpha Protocol.

~TimeWeaver
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 485
5/5/2012 22:53:59   
Glais

You know, there's probably a loophole somewhere. I think the problem here is in this timeline Drakkoniss has the whole half soul issue...

They're probably the same person, split in half.
DF MQ  Post #: 486
5/5/2012 22:57:58   
Kinzdor

( *Beep Beep* File on Earth has been accessed. )

* Captain Orain passes through the atmospheric barer with out it effecting him at all. He floats there are rolls his eyes, at what Lunarox has done* Jeez you think he, of all people would known a Star Keeper when he saw one! Let alone know what where capable of! *he looks down at the wall of Dark matter, and rolls his eye* WILL DO SOMETHING I CAN`T DO MYSELF! *waves his hands around for a few minutes as the glow with a blueish charge. The black matter wall quicklaey dissolves* There, fixed now to find that moon loon! * fly s into the moonbase and see him in the charging chamber* Hmm wonder if I can lock him in there.... or at least do something to him! Oh and IF YOU CAN HEAR ME IN THERE YOU AREN`T SO SPECIAL! I AM THE LAST OF THE STAR KEEPERS! ONE OF THE MOST ANCITe AND POWERFUL RACES OF ALL TIME! *begins to hit random buttons*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 487
5/5/2012 23:03:39   
Glais

Just curious, but for powerful races of all time, do you mean in relation to HS or fiction in general?

DF MQ  Post #: 488
5/6/2012 0:23:40   
Kinzdor

In HS, do you know how many races I would have to compare it to to make it the strongest in all fiction? OVER NINE THOUSAND!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 489
5/6/2012 0:25:17   
Glais

Yeah and by that point it would be so convoluted that it would no longer be fun. It would just be a case of adding powers just so it will be the best. Horrible idea...

Wait, how many races are there in HS?
DF MQ  Post #: 490
5/6/2012 2:28:21   
Question Mark?

The man that stood near Clown was dressed in the appropriate fashion.
A harlequin's outfit. All of the frills and the mask and the hat. Everything lined up perfectly. Neat and tidy. Frivolous but orderly.
Not a floppy fringe out of place.
But something was fundamentally different.

In the place of bright and cheery colors, the jester outfit was a washed out grey.
It was as if the color had literally been sucked from the costume, leaving it an empty and forlorn husk of a thing, without joviality or light.
The man's skin was the same color, or rather lack of color, and he displayed a total lack of eyes as well, leaving only a pair of empty sockets, from which an old and feeble light shone, in a pair of distinct beams.

He breathed with great difficulty, as if the very act of existence strained him to the point of despair.
His voice was a distinct but still nearly inaudible whisper, more like coughing than speaking.

You are not the only one capable of handling danger, Drakkoniss.
You are the descendant of the Bronze, herald of the Conflagration, and Protector of the Innocent.
And yet you serve no greater purpose than any other mortal man.
Your purpose is to live.
And then to die.
Nothing more.
And nothing less.

Everything else is a formality.
You may do what you wish.
But you cannot prolong your life inevitably.
Like all other beings, your purpose is to extricate yourself from the primordial soup and stride swiftly to your grave.
Your destiny, like the destiny of all mortals, is to meet your demise.

The Jester, upon the other hand, has no such obligations.
He is not mortal in the same fashion that you are.
He is not even quite human in the same way that the others are.
Still very much flesh-and-blood, but with a few little technical details.
You will learn that later though.
There will be much time to speak once your destiny is fulfilled.

Clown's destiny, interestingly enough, is to seed anarchy.
And your personal, self-imposed duty is to protect order from that same chaos.
You, as he stated previously, are an eternal duality.
A game that stretches the vast expanse of time.
But the game, as most games do, requires both players.
If you were to cease, and to meet your fate head on, the game would simply end.

Of course, there would be danger.
But the people do not need you.
Order does not need you.
You are but a symbol, a rallying cry, a figurehead.
You take action, but the only thing that others cannot contain themselves is Clown.

If, of course, you march along into oblivion with whatever dignity you possess, Clown will go with you.
You will remain a symbol of course, just as you are now, and perhaps the people and the other heroes will stand up for themselves.

*The figure holds forth a shot glass filled with some unidentifiable liquid.*

Drink, Drakkoniss, Champion of Order.
There is no better symbol than a martyr.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 491
5/6/2012 2:57:43   
Glais

Haha, I always enjoy your character Question, so unique and different. Always offering a new point of view on things.

Somewhere distant in the universe a newborn child has died. The apparition of Death prepares to gather the poor soul before noticing (on his plane) a dark figure walking towards him. Death senses something is amiss, as if the being approaching would transcend even his age. He quickly vanishes. The figure proceeds towards the child before drawing out of it what appears to be some sort of spectral image identical to it, into his own body. The being ascends upward from the planet reaching something resembling a galaxy and yet, not like one. He is no longer in our universe, or any other. As he reaches the bright spiral, the image of the child emerges and joins the light.

"Attained heaven..."

And such is the purpose of the Facets.

Yeah...sorry, just felt like writing something. It's a hint to a character I won't use for a long time. He's the most powerful being I have invented for my HS stories, being from somewhere else.

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 5/6/2012 3:53:46 >
DF MQ  Post #: 492
5/6/2012 3:04:12   
vulkan

heres my character background. what do you guys think?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Journal of the DC project.
Author: Professor R Aldrax.

Day 1, 02:32- we have finally begun. Using funding from many... wealthy residents of Skulldeep we have finally begun to experiment with the mysterious red orb found deep underground. Radiation concentrated through the orb seems to absorb and store anything it touches. We intend to use it to absorb the power from heroes and transfer them into a single body, hopefully making a soldier that has the power of many heroes and that we can control. It is a highly dangerous process, therefore we have a small army of guards and a laboratory buried deep underground to keep any... inquisitive members of the public from finding about this. Not to mention any heroes. Speaking of heroes, we will need to catch one soon.

Day 15 12:43 - it was easier than I thought. We were able to stage a fake robbery of a small bank in the north east district of super city. A hero attempted to stop us and we were able to tranquilise him and bring him to the lab. I don't know his name, and we probably never will, as we absorbed him before the end of the day. The orbs effects on living flesh are terrifying. We are dealing with powerful forces here, very powerful. If we could harness the whole orb...there is no telling what we could do!

Day 31, 04:21- we have finally managed to grow a body to full size and eject it with a cocktail of the fluids that the orb produces. We were able to bring it to life. It has been designated DC-1. However, its weak and feeble human body was unable to handle the sheer power running through its veins, and it was torn apart within minutes. However, we can and we will try again!

Day 65, 22:43- we have built four more experiments, all becoming failures. DC-2 and 3 met the same grisly end as DC-1. DC-4 was not killed by the power running through his veins but was put into a coma, which made us have to have him destroyed. DC-5 was conscious at birth but froze to death as soon as we tried to test his ice powers. We are doing well though.

Day 135, 15:11- we are now up to DC-12. Once again, we have failed many times. DC-12 was able to use his powers, but after many trial periods, his bloodlust appeared to show. After three days, he broke out and killed eight guards. We were able to contain him in a cell but after reinforcements arrived, his bloodlust had tipped so far over the edge that he literally tore himself to pieces. Our investors are getting impatient, and I'm sure that soon we will be....replaced, if we do not get results.

Day 147, 11:52 - DC-13. We managed to dull down the anger hormones of DC-12's brain and rebuilt him. We have kept him in confinement; we are attempting mind control techniques to bring him to "our way of thinking". Of course, if that fails, there is always the good old mind control serum.

Day 154, 01:10- DC-13 is dead. He appeared to pickpocket the guard who brought him food for his pistol. He then shot himself through the heart. We believe that this may have happened due to his realisation that we built him as a weapon, little more than a toy for power mad villains. We are still investigating how this may have happened. We made him to be intelligent, so we should have expected it. I am starting to wonder about the orb, since DC-12, it has been pulsing with an unidentified energy that we are unable to analyze or control. I have it under heavy guard. Nothing could get in there.

Day 193, 09:32- we have created another experiment. We are trying a new tactic with this one. Nothing. We are going to keep him imprisoned but we are not using any mind control of any sort. We will monitor his process as well. Fingers crossed that this one works, because if it doesn't, our financiers will have my head. The orb has stopped excreting energy, it is now glowing. I don't know what is going on, and neither do my colleagues. It...is like it is preparing for something.

Day 203, 13:22- DC-14 is showing both enormous mental and physical improvements in a short amount of time, he seems to have the viciousness of DC-12 and the intelligence of DC-13. Without the flaws that led to both of their deaths. It appears to be proficient with almost any power from ice to fire to mental. He is also capable with blades and firearms. I think it is time to tell our financiers...

Day 226, 21:01- we have done studies on DC-14's DNA structure. It appears to be made of exactly the same material that we took from samples of the orb. It has led us to believe that it and the orb are one and the same organism. We don't know how this has come across, however, our theory is that, when we passed the super powers that are DC-14's lifeblood through the orb, the orb planted a sort of assimilation gene into the mix. We are unsure if this is a good thing or not, but it cannot do any harm to run a few more tests.

Day 234, 04:32- DC-14 is getting restless. As we study his genetic codes he begins to show anger and resentment towards the scientists. It is possible that he can sense us coming close to unlocking his genetic secrets and wishes to stop us. I have decided to double the soldiers guarding the orb, just to be safer.

Day 254, 13:54- Dc-14 has escaped! He managed to escape in the night, leaving the corpses of six guards behind him. We have men all over super city, and we have tipped off the heroes of Herospire that he is a villain who must be captured. We will find him. Soon. We are still experimenting with his DNA. We are so, so close now. I can almost feel our success coming closer.

Day 255, 23:43- this is it. I won't have time for another entry in the base logs so I will have to make do with this one. DC-14 is outside, hacking the doors to the main control room. The few guards we have left are aiming their guns at the door, but they will not do any good and they know that. It all started an hour ago. DC-14 broke into the base with a pistol. He has killed almost every guard and scientist in this place, even locking the base down to prevent escape. I believe that he is trying to leave no witnesses to his creation. The orb has been locked down as well, so he shouldn't get to that easily. I wish I could say the same for us though. I have called backup from all over super city, but the time they get here we will be dead. I will activate the base's self destruct soon, and it should kill me and DC-14. Along with all the notes that would allow another one to be made.
...he has got in. I can hear the death cries of the guards right now. All 14 of the DC experiments will now have their revenge to the people who tried to use them as weapons. The explosives are primed, this is the end.
This is Professor R Aldrax signing off.

These were the last salvageable entries from the computer logs of the DC research facility after it was destroyed when the bases self destruct was activated. Both Experiment DC-14 and the orb are currently missing.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 493
5/6/2012 3:43:59   
Glais

The Orb greatly intrigues me...somewhat eery.
DF MQ  Post #: 494
5/6/2012 5:39:58   
Shadowlord9k

Vul: Sounds interesting, kinda reminds me of something else (not sure if forum-safe though).
Gla: You are just great a subtle hints.
Mark: I have to say, I really like your posts.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 495
5/6/2012 5:53:42   
Glais

I can't help but be reminded of the SCP foundation by this whole Red Orb situation. Been thinking we could use some paranomal organization. Something to aid such an infestation.

Ok enough rhymes, I just...anyways, thanks. Tried to give a small hint as to the Facets without giving em away. I refuse to acknowledge their names even.

See even that wording was planned, heh...
DF MQ  Post #: 496
5/6/2012 6:07:42   
vulkan

so what do you guys think? its my first backstory for a character.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 497
5/6/2012 6:09:10   
Glais

I quite like it. Again, the Orb seems to have some underlying mystery and is sort of eery in and of itself.
DF MQ  Post #: 498
5/6/2012 10:10:02   
Kinzdor

@Vulkan remind me not to anger Dc-14.

@Well is based on Earth so there aren`t many different races. (not counting Black, Hispanic, and etc) Though we do have robots,mutant animals, and etc. Though we do have aliens (like Orain,Vince, Darkness, and etc). Also though his race was the most powerful race in the universe , Orain ins`t at prime power wise for a Stair Keeper. We fled his planet at a young age and most of there records and ancient rituals were lost. Though Orain is still one of my powerful chars.

Also I get to be creative soon, the next entrey in the databanks shall be PLANET PURPLENY!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 499
5/6/2012 10:39:46   
Shadowlight1

*Smashes fist against control panel*

Why do I always run out of fuel at the crucial moment? No choice then.

*Flies around Earth and gathers up what's left of the dark matter barrier*

Hm, that Captain guy seemed to have had an easy time with this. Like I care, this was just a little fun. And I could kill that guy in a second if I decided that he wasn't fun anymore.

*Flies off to collect more dark matter*
~Lunarox
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 500
Page:   <<   < prev  18 19 [20] 21 22   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 20 of 30«<1819202122>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition