Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 21 of 30«<1920212223>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/6/2012 14:46:37   
Glais

That is a very strange name for a planet. Anyways, how strong are they Kinz?
DF MQ  Post #: 501
5/6/2012 17:18:11   
vulkan

part 2 of my DC-14 backstory.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Interview with Doctor Adam hart and prisoner 943. (Known as DC-14)

Doctor Hart:...good evening prisoner 943. I am here for your...questioning.
DC-14: questioning? Hm. I would have expected something more interesting.
Doctor Hart: ...anyway. Why did you do it?
DC-14: It? Which one? I could write you a list.
Doctor Hart: we have...heard of your birth in the DC facility
DC-14: ugh, you know? Seems a waste of time destroying that facility when the truth got out anyway.
Doctor Hart: we are not interested in the destruction of the facility. Why did you kill those people?
DC-14: there were a few loose ends that needed tying up.
Doctor Hart: loose ends? You killed sixteen people! How many loose ends do you have?
DC-14: dear me doctor, losing your temper less than half way into our interrogation?
Doctor Hart: and the artefact?
DC-14: artefact? Oh, you mean me.
Doctor Hart: no, I meant the orb
DC-14: I know.
Doctor Hart: but...
DC-14: I am the orb; this body you see before you is just a vessel for me to talk to you.
Doctor Hart: this is interesting. And what of your capture? Why did you surrender to APB's?
DC-14: Ill give you a clue. I want the financiers of the project dead, and they are mostly villains. Any more questions? Or can I get back to my sleep? I was having a lovely dream about clowns.
Doctor Hart: very well. We will double your guard.
DC-14: please do. I'm bored as hell in here.

< Message edited by vulkan -- 5/6/2012 18:00:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 502
5/6/2012 17:23:09   
Glais

This reminds me of SCP more and more. Heheh, I like it. The Orb is somewhat similar to 354, a lake that spewed out creatures (and turned out to be a portal to another planet(?)).

DF MQ  Post #: 503
5/6/2012 17:24:17   
Shadowlord9k

Gla: I love SCP, so many good tales.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 504
5/6/2012 17:24:50   
vulkan

^

hm? whats SCP?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 505
5/6/2012 17:29:30   
Glais

Secure Contain Protect. Not sure if I can link since some of their stories aren't forum safe, but 354's should be. SCP-354 (my personal favorite) Be sure to read the exploration log! Great story.

@Shadow:Yeah I know right? 106's face terrified me for a week though...

Also, decided on Pillar's brother's name.

spoiler:

Stairs. Yes, Stairs. I like naming things after random objects. Shift, Sauna, Corona, all of em so far have been I guess.
DF MQ  Post #: 506
5/6/2012 17:42:08   
vulkan

^

cool. hopefully tomorrow ill finish part 3. which will explain DC-14's plan. if you havent already worked it out.

< Message edited by vulkan -- 5/6/2012 17:43:45 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 507
5/6/2012 18:09:28   
Kinzdor

@Glai Well a powerful Star Keeper could bend the vacuum of space, and everything in it to his will. As for Orain he can control cosmic energy,Black matter, asteroids, the stars, and gravitational pulls.

Also I won`t be online for the rest of the week.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 508
5/6/2012 18:20:36   
zanathos

Orain can control cosmic energy, huh? That'd be interesting to see how he'd fare against one of the Physically strongest Smashers on earth, Me.

~ThunderSmite
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 509
5/6/2012 18:24:30   
vulkan

what about me? i can absorb powers from those im fighting thanks to the orb.

we would be equals. ive never controlled cosmic energy before...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 510
5/6/2012 18:33:14   
Glais

Which makes me wonder how he'd fair against a few people I can't tell you about yet. Though I don't think they would be quite fair fights to be honest...

Also Star control and beyond sounds pretty broken.

Anyhow...STAR CONTROL? Gah, this whole mess could have been solved ages ago...

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 5/6/2012 18:35:50 >
DF MQ  Post #: 511
5/6/2012 18:36:58   
zanathos

Wait a second, STAR CONTROL. Really? What all can you do with that, besides make it go supernova, and kill everything in the vicinity?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 512
5/6/2012 18:40:38   
Glais

Throwing Stars at people is pretty broken. Not like, super-broken, but for the HS setting that is some serious hax. I actually don't think any of the traditional characters can counter that. The Beast in the Sun can, for obvious reasons, but it's some sort of (REDACTED) and all.

DF MQ  Post #: 513
5/6/2012 18:46:29   
zanathos

(Out of Character): This whole godmodding thing is slowly getting out of hand...
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 514
5/6/2012 18:59:11   
Glais

Every time it gets brought up, things happen, bad things...

Hence why I tried to limit myself a bit. I don't really care how others tell their stories, but I'd rather not have mine based around such things.

spoiler:

The Facets being exceptions, but they are agents of "Heaven" and do not count
DF MQ  Post #: 515
5/7/2012 2:19:40   
Shadowlord9k

Zan: Well there isn't much we can really do about it.
Gla: interesting spoiler, kinda makes me wonder if there are any opposite versions
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 516
5/7/2012 2:26:28   
Glais

Exactly. We can't control how others want their characters. I made the mistake of coming off that way (and maybe even trying to do so, which I apologize for) when I first got here. Didn't help anything.

Funny you ask that...
spoiler:

Because I haven't really decided. I know that "Heaven" transcends all universes and that the Facets' minds originate in "Heaven." Their minds work on an omniversal scale. There might be one physical body per universe for each of them, or there might not. I haven't yet decided.
DF MQ  Post #: 517
5/7/2012 4:34:34   
Shadowlord9k

Gla: All the spoilers only want me want to read your not-existent story more.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 518
5/7/2012 7:03:28   
Kinzdor

OK so it appears I won`t be gone for a whole week after all! I have done some tweaking to Orain`s abilates. Now he can fly through space, go through gravitational pulls and atmospheric barriers no problem, control cosmic energy,and control black matter. Also I changed the name of his race, to Space Flyers!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 519
5/7/2012 10:47:12   
Glais

About that, I may start it sooner than I thought. My reasoning being it isn't intended to be as large as my DF one and thus won't take as long. My DF story...I really have no idea when Act 1 will end, so it's not any sort of constant when it comes to judging anything.

All a matter of deciding where I want things to fit now.
DF MQ  Post #: 520
5/7/2012 12:06:49   
vulkan

part 3 of DC-14 backstory (ive never written in second person before so it might not be that good)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Part 3 of DC-14

DC-14 looks over at the small laptop in the bottom corner of his cell. The alarm is going off, the tracer he placed at the door of the prison all those months ago has registered a match with the DNA it as programmed with. It's found a match. He is here.
"Took long enough for them to find him" he mutters, as he reaches under his bed and produces a heavy calibre energy pistol. Specially smuggled in by a guard he bribed, who also smuggled in the laptop. He checks the clip. Full charge. Now he can finish what he has been planning for such a long time. That stupid physiologist did not realise his plan. And now his target will pay for it. He looks at the door and aims his pistol, flicking the power level to maximum.
"Here we go then."
The shot blows the door off its hinges like it was little more than cardboard. Several guards look up as DC-14 steps out of the empty doorway and aims his pistol, taking care to lower the power level to avoid draining his charge. The guards die quickly. He looks around, hoping no one else heard. He smiles. The idiots didn't workout that he had super powers, so he was just put into a normal cell for ordinary criminals. Escaping was child's play.
Still, he does not want to alert the whole prison, so he walks up to the wall and to a ventilation shaft. It would be undignified crawling through it, not to mention all the dust would ruin his custom made suit, but he has no other alternative. As he crawls through, he thinks. "What to do from here? Once the final target is dead, what can I do then?" his thoughts are interrupted by the fact that he realises he has to get out now, to get to his target. He opens the nearby ventilation hatch, noticing four guards down below. He smiles, and drops down.

Stepping over the partially disintegrated corpse of a guard, DC-14 strolls over to a small computer on the desk. He looks up the prisoners in this block, and notices a name that he is looking for. James Harper, aka the supplier. A millionaire businessman. suspected in dealing weapons to bank robbers and pirates along the rivers of super city. Arrested for possession of explosives. Sentenced to 7 years with parole. DC-14 smiles. He was looking forward to the upcoming conversation. He enters a code into the computer and a cell door on his left opens. He walks through.

"Evening."
Harper looks up. He is absorbed in writing documents, no doubt to run his business from behind bars.
"Who are you?"
"My, my. You don't remember me? I think you witnessed me practicing with my powers quite a while ago."
"Wait, you...you...are that experiment, DC-14!"
"Give that man a gold star! Now, shall I get to the point?
"Are you going to rescue me from here?" Harper asks. He looks hopeful. But DC-14's smile widens.
"Ever wondered how those explosives found their way into your apartment? Ever wondered about that incredible coincidence that the police should just happen to search your apartment while they were there?"
"What the....that was you?!?!?!"
"You are a hard man to find Harper. Not to mention that you always carry a security switch in case you are attacked, and you always keep on the move. But what if you were arrested, and locked in a cell, with no escape?
Harper begins to turn red with rage; he holds his pen like a knife.
"You..."
"Anyway. It's been a lovely chat, but I doubt killing many guards will be unnoticed. So..."
DC-14 never finishes his sentence as Harper jumps out of his chair, the pointed part of his pen aiming for DC-14's neck, but DC-14 grabs his arm and wrenches it back, snapping it. As Harper cries out, DC-14 concentrates his powers and sends several million volts of electricity running through harpers body, his charred remains fall to the floor.
With Harper dead, DC-14 looks around, he can hear noises, the guards have found the corpses. He only has seconds left before he is captured.
"Well. This is going to be interesting."
And as if it is the most normal thing in the world, DC-14 flicks his pistol up to maximum and shoots himself in the head. When the guards get in, no one remains in the room but some charred remains and a handful of dust on the floor.

Then, miles away, deep in an unknown place to all but one person. A small red orb begins to pulse. Then it begins to excrete a purple liquid of which rises and solidifies into a person. A person who appeared to kill himself in the prison.
"That was fun." says DC-14, with a triumphant expression on his face.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ what do you think?
im still deciding on the origins of the orb, any ideas?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 521
5/7/2012 15:38:27   
star screamer

27 days... until something... amazing happens...
HA HA HA HA HA!

AQW  Post #: 522
5/7/2012 16:07:06   
vulkan

^

oh! is it your birthday?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 523
5/7/2012 18:04:14   
zanathos

Ah,... Star Screamer.. I weren't aware you were still in the land of the living... what a disappointment.

~ThunderSmite
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 524
5/7/2012 18:58:52   
Glais

Had no idea you two were enemies.
DF MQ  Post #: 525
Page:   <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 21 of 30«<1920212223>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition