Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/11/2012 15:28:13   
megakyle777

Is that all? Well, have somke cookies then. On the house.
DF  Post #: 151
4/11/2012 15:30:04   
UnityDestroyer

Cool. The Dealer has everything imo.
Post #: 152
4/11/2012 15:48:46   
star screamer

*Static
Hello, Mr. Dealer...
I'm looking to buy something off your company...
If you have it...
(which you obviously do)
AQW  Post #: 153
4/11/2012 15:56:59   
megakyle777

I will think about it, but I still recall that Christmas issue...

Also, noone commets on my possible spoiler.
DF  Post #: 154
4/11/2012 16:03:43   
star screamer

(note: this is not Star, this is Trivial)

I was hoping for something pretty basic...
Things I cannot reveal...

(First time actually using Trivial in an RP pretty much)
AQW  Post #: 155
4/11/2012 16:22:40   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Hmm... Interesting spoiler, Dealer. Interesting indeed.

Of course, those weapons are outdated, and a bazooka in particular (if it is an actual bazooka, not something called one but just some other rocket launcher) would be a bad choice... They blow up in the owner's face, or just don't fire at all, half the time.

I've always wondered how you can transfer fame... I imagine it as a digital system involving cards similar to the current credit system, but it could also involve handheld devices or even just a way to identify someone and take/add to an account after confirmation of the duel via some device vendors have, among other people, such as corporations and certain private individuals... Personally, I think it very well could only applies to vigil-antis, with the civilians just able to make transactions with them if they are a store opperator (probably requiring a liscence), and to credit the individual with a certain action that affords them points based on a program funded by either HeroSpire or the city government, with certain geniuses in control of Skull Deep's finances and/or opperational security have hacked into the program to set up accounts for their side, which the authorities in charge of the system know but refuse to do anything about, fearing the resulting uproar of the villainous side at the effective slashing of all their financial benefits provided by such a thing.

The businesses that make use of fame probably are credited with a certain ammount of actual money, as well, for running their opperation, possibly depending on the ammounts of sales they make, but possibly also being a set monthly pay. Hard to be sure, really.

quote:

I think you will find them the best on the market.

Perhaps for those specific models... <.<

The Dealer doesn't have everything, just many. Some of which you couldn't find elsewhere...

Trivial, eh? Interesting... *is also listening in on the transmition*
DF  Post #: 156
4/11/2012 18:37:49   
Glais

Got to read Kyle's spoiler just now.

spoiler:

*Giorgio pose* ALIENS DEMONS

That's...intriguing, in fact I would rather that WAS the Dealer's origin. Would be fun, and interesting, and DAPPER.

I wonder if Demons are still around in Corona's time...
DF MQ  Post #: 157
4/11/2012 19:25:03   
Shadowlord9k

Kyle: I like that thing that you put in spoilers.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 158
4/11/2012 22:52:26   
Kinzdor

*is in the room with The Dealer* If you can`t reveal it, how do we know what to get you? I`m guessing a riddle? *pulls out his gauntlet computer*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 159
4/12/2012 1:56:29   
Clown the Jester

BACK FROM THE DEAD AND TWICE AS CHARMING!

Sorry for my MIA...heh heh heh. Troubles...big troubles.

Luckily I was able to...uh...heh heh heh...kill the problems.

I PROMISE...ON MY HONOR AS A SERIAL KILLER...AND A HARLEQUIN THAT I WILL TURN OUT MY NEXT CHAPTER...as soon as I have a small chat with Drakkoniss.

Heh heh heh heh heh heh.
AQW Epic  Post #: 160
4/12/2012 1:58:44   
UnityDestroyer

Ohoho, it's Clown. What to say...

Hmm, hello Clown, it's Unity, how're you?
Post #: 161
4/12/2012 6:57:01   
megakyle777

Glad you like it guys. I pretty much got the idea after watching that episode of MLP where they have these two con artists in it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssl1RxwMWNA

The thing I liked about these guys is that they, well worked together. And they pretty much sell it really well. And to be fair, SOMETIMES their products were on the level when they could get the stuff. So I thought, well, The dealer is quite the con artist, why not give him a old partner, throw in some tragedy. I'm telling you people, you think THE DEALER can do salesmanship? You should have seen him when he worked with The Salesman. Truly, it was the golden age of con artsits. Even now, where 2 people gather to fleece another they sometimes speak of the legend of The Infamous Unknown Brothers said to have coned for over 10000 years...

Course, that last line may well be a con Glais. They were VERY good at hiding the past from others, and still are...

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 4/12/2012 7:12:12 >
DF  Post #: 162
4/12/2012 19:04:07   
star screamer

Now awaiting The Dealer to accept my simple deal.

This will be a blast!
I can't wait to 'riddle' you all with bullets!

AQW  Post #: 163
4/12/2012 19:15:26   
Kinzdor

He wants a gun.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 164
4/12/2012 19:16:40   
star screamer

What?
No!
I sent it... VIA EMAIL!
HA HA HA!
AQW  Post #: 165
4/12/2012 23:00:39   
Glais

Ok The Salesman justbsounds awesome. Are their other Demonically powered "The X"es? I may need to change The Thief's name anyways, since it's too close to that pattern. Unless he's one of em too. I'd rather not steal your ideas however, even if his name is a nod to The Dealer.

JoJo part four has given me interesting ideas and inspirations. Such a unique series...
DF MQ  Post #: 166
4/13/2012 1:23:30   
megakyle777

There are no others.

...That we know of.
DF  Post #: 167
4/13/2012 4:02:36   
Glais

The possibilities!
DF MQ  Post #: 168
4/13/2012 4:28:34   
megakyle777

quote:

Ok The Salesman just sounds awesome.

quote:

The possibilities!

spoiler:

Let's just say that The Salesman gew tired of waiting...
spoiler:

And took a new name...
DF  Post #: 169
4/13/2012 4:51:19   
Glais

That could be interesting.
spoiler:

Though admittedly, I think "The Salesman" just sounds pretty awesome.
DF MQ  Post #: 170
4/13/2012 4:55:38   
megakyle777

Well, The Salesman was a awesome guy. if I ever write that story (Which I probably won't due to lazyness) you will get to see that.

spoiler:

As for his name change, he did it to forget the past and all those good times. The Dealer let him down, and he's out for revenge. As for his new name... well...

spoiler:

I've said it before in one of my tales...
DF  Post #: 171
4/13/2012 4:57:51   
Glais

spoiler:

Oh, well if it's not DF I generally don't read it. Tis easier for me to immerse myself in DF's verse and setting than HS's since when I see it, all I can think of is the....less than stellar art.

That said, revenge uh? So common, though I do find it strange The Dealer would doublecross his best friend.
DF MQ  Post #: 172
4/13/2012 5:00:40   
megakyle777

spoiler:

The stroy says it was NOT intentional. The same demon made him forget all about The Salesman. Even today, he knows nothing...untill he strikes against all The Dealer holds dear...

Also, the tales are on my Thread.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 4/13/2012 5:01:08 >
DF  Post #: 173
4/13/2012 5:10:35   
Glais

I know where they are, I just don't read HS cuz it's difficult for me to get into the verse. Once I start writing a bit for it myself, I predict it will spark an interest and then I'll be able to tackle your guys HS stories then. Plus, there's a lot of em.
spoiler:

Oh right, forgot about that. Hm, I wonder why the Demon did not remove The Salesman's memory as well...strifecausing.

I also realize, assuming you do go with this as The Dealer's real backstory and not some alternate The Dealer, Corona could technically see this event, were he notified of its existence.
DF MQ  Post #: 174
4/13/2012 5:17:33   
megakyle777

spoiler:

Why, because it's more fun to watch as the little brother waits for the bigger when the demon knows he will never arrive and eventualy break the little one's spirit of course. It was a really NASTY demon. On the plus side however, this REALLY backfired for him...

And he could, but first he would have to get the info out of him. There are only two people alive who know the truth of The Unknown Brothers and That The Dealer was one, and NIETHER are gonna talk.
DF  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 7 of 30«<56789>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition