Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

1.4.4c HOT FIX - April 16, 2012

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> EpicDuel Design Notes and Announcements >> 1.4.4c HOT FIX - April 16, 2012
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/16/2012 17:47:36   
Titan

1.4.4c CHANGE LOG HOT FIX

Here are some details on a few of the bugs and problems that were addressed over the weekend for today's hot fix:

FIXED FactionFlagLeader leader board flags not working right
FIXED The artwork for the Equipment Pack and Spare Parts were transposed.
FIXED If an NPC gives an achievement for defeating them, you no longer see the prize module if you already have the achievement
FIXED In the mission: “Lepus’s New Friends” Lepus says: “Xraal, Sekk, Tamaril, Navarro and Electro all say they have treats for a me” Should it be “all say they have treats for me”?
FIXED Issue with Achievements/Report button in battle taking to Character page at times, video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsNscBNda5c
FIXED Upon login attempt, you get the error message “Unable to Login at this time” Our username field was restricted to 30 characters on the backend... long emails were failing during login.
FIXED Browser scroll bars are missing at http://epicduel.artix.com/play-now/ (checked with IE, FF, Chrome, Opera)
FIXED A bunch of weapons (SkullFire blaster, Headhunter SMG, Valery’s Gun, Caden’s Gun and other weps) are showing the shoot animation before it’s actually being shot.
FIXED After using the Baby Yeti’s special on anyone, the target’s gun/ aux does not visually re-appear. They can use their gun attack, but they are holding nothing.
FIXED http://epicduel.artix.com/varium.asp - 5000 Varium pkg has no link
FIXED When you select an armor to be enhanced, in the merchant-side screen the arms disappear.
FIXED Weapon animations aren’t stopping upon death in a battle.
FIXED If you have a bike equipped, customize your character, then you will be standing instead of sitting on your bike.
FIXED sortZ order
FIXED When firing a cannon, the notification will appear at the top of the screen and only for a short moment.

< Message edited by Titan -- 4/16/2012 17:48:11 >
Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> EpicDuel Design Notes and Announcements >> 1.4.4c HOT FIX - April 16, 2012
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition