Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= Design Notes April 27th, 2012: Player Suggestions!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Design Notes April 27th, 2012: Player Suggestions!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/27/2012 13:48:48   
  Randor the Red

April 27, 2012
Player Suggestions!
Hiya fellow gamers! Another week is pass and with that another DN update.

This week the plan was to release a bunch of player suggestion items, but unforeseen issues have caused a delay for at least another week. But I don’t want to leave you all empty handed so I picked at random 4 weapon ideas that fit well into HS. Hopefully next week we can get other types of suggestion in as well. One item I’ve been working on is a gun and blade (err... gunblade?) designed by Coolboypai: the "Dragon's Breath". This sword... gun... blade... starts as a sword, but transforms into a gun when attacking. Wow! More complex feats of code tweaking should allow more more interesting weapons in the future and hopefully inspire ever more cool suggestion ideas, so keep ‘em coming!

The battle poll is still going strong and so far it’s anyone’s game. Keep fighting, players!

In addition to updating the suggestion shops, next week is going to be pretty special. As you may know, next week is Cinco de Mayo (May 5th) which just happens to also be my birthday. So expect at least one crazy item as usual Have a great weekend all.

NEW: In from Dumoose! "Ice barrage now propperly requires Team Veteran Medals instead of Veteran Defender Medals". thanks to CrownedPrince on the AE Forums for reporting the issue.

Tags: Randor the Red, Player Suggestions

< Message edited by Randor the Red -- 4/27/2012 14:49:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
4/27/2012 13:53:41   
megakyle777

quote:

As you may know, next week is Cinco de Mayo (May 5th) which just happens to also be my birthday. So expect at least one crazy item as usual Have a great weekend all.

Nothing you can do will beat the possiblity of maybe getting the legenday Sombrero of Seth Cay Dhows in AQ. NOTHING!

Weapons look good.
DF  Post #: 2
4/27/2012 13:53:47   
Cookielord12

Love the weapons, by the way did the crystaliss come from ED by any chance?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
4/27/2012 14:18:16   
  Randor the Red

@Cookielord I made it from scratch based on player suggestion sketch
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
4/27/2012 14:19:58   
Cookielord12

http://www.epicduelwiki.com/index.php/Crysaliss

Well similar name, similar style and made by the same guy :D
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
4/27/2012 14:23:48   
  Randor the Red

That what happens when same item is suggested to diff games.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
4/27/2012 15:33:59   
blank452

Does the gun-transformation happen when the kick animation happens or does it stay as the sword?

Also, is there any plans for updating sound effects? There are many guns out there that sound like they are firing lasers...
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
4/27/2012 15:45:14   
Postmaster General

The weapon does not transform during the kick animation, just during the firing animation.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
4/27/2012 18:29:14   
Antithesis

Rather disappointed with the item choices this time around...
Not really that impressive or original, really. The Phoenix one is, kinda. But that's it in my opinion.

Meh. Lame.

'Course that may just be my opinion because mine didn't get in.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
4/27/2012 22:34:57   
Chuck the Awesome

#sigh
I don't have time to farm all of these. I like the gun, but I don't know if its color custom.
Can anyone tell me what they got and why.
Thanks,
Chuck Awesome
Post #: 10
4/28/2012 15:10:54   
CrownedPrince

DELETE.

< Message edited by CrownedPrince -- 4/29/2012 12:52:14 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
4/29/2012 12:30:20   
vulkan

hey, whats the server shutdown for?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
4/29/2012 12:50:25   
CrownedPrince

Thank you, Sir Randor, Sir Dumoose. *Salute

Protege (HeroSmash)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
4/30/2012 17:00:12   
Reki

Haha sorry about the weapon. When I design weapons I don't have any game in mind so I suggest it to whichever games I think it would work for.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
4/30/2012 17:35:48   
plebster

Hey crowned did you report the ice barrage bug when I told you about it on the q and a? Lol at least ya got it sorted now
AQW  Post #: 15
4/30/2012 21:18:16   
Red Komet

A Gun-Sword good choice of weapon

Is there going to be more Gun-Swords?

< Message edited by Red Komet -- 4/30/2012 21:19:13 >
Post #: 16
4/30/2012 23:22:43   
rrn1998

I prefer ultra rare items.Good you will make the movie plex when ''RANDOR THE RED'' ? I never attended a Randor why when I ask you not answer me?

< Message edited by rrn1998 -- 4/30/2012 23:33:15 >
Post #: 17
5/1/2012 3:14:50   
plebster

Lol ronald translation fail.

I was there for all the movie plexes, and all it is is a few items including 1 descEnt non member non sc weapon or armour
AQW  Post #: 18
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Design Notes April 27th, 2012: Player Suggestions!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition