Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= June 8th Design Notes - Infernal Weapons Explained

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 8th Design Notes - Infernal Weapons Explained
Page 5 of 8«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/9/2012 20:05:26   
fightR

Personally i wish i can get to this war as fast as possible, because in about 3 weeks I'll be gone for a summer job for about 5 weeks. So i really wish i don't miss much.... My point is that why not release both? They kinda built it up for nothing for this week.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 101
6/9/2012 21:13:15   
One Winged Angel1357

@8x Caden and Snork both gave me a run for my money even though I had no problems beating caden way back when because I had his cheevo, my guess is that the heal change played a part in that, and beating them 7 times took me like 20 fights total with a very lucky retrain.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 102
6/9/2012 21:17:32   
Guppy

quote:

very lucky retrain

Mine were also very lucky, took me about 30 fights against Snork to get 7 kills for the first quest, and with only 5 kills allowed per hour, it was a pain. But seeing what I did it for, seems well worth it to me.

quote:

My point is that why not release both? They kinda built it up for nothing for this week.

Yep, this is what everyone including myself is saying. Why couldn't they just release the weapons now and keep the quests for the scraps till next Friday? As i've said, why do us paying players who keep up with the story lines and missions have to wait for inactive kids who probably won't even make it passed the first quest of beating Caden/Snork 7 times. e.e
Post #: 103
6/9/2012 21:18:44   
SMGS

Those weapons are looking great! Hopefully I'm able to get the staff.
Finally got through that mission chain and got the last blueprint, tough one.

@OWA:

I agree, Caden was much easier back then due to heal looping back then - we all basically did that for everything.

< Message edited by SMGS -- 6/9/2012 21:19:28 >
Post #: 104
6/10/2012 4:04:04   
kaiseryeux21

im one of the first players on this forum to express my dissapointments when the release for the new weapons was delayed. but i think we just need to get this over guys. i mean we can't do anything for now. the staff delayed it so we just have to wait for another week.

i just hope the staff will realise how it is for us to have something to acquire in this game. (may it be weapons, free tokens, free credits etc.)
those little things just makes us feel great. what injury will it cause you when you gave us 1 or 2 missions this week that will reward 200 tokens or 2000 credits?? i dont think that is too much. pls understand that we play ED because we love this game but to be honest, it's kind of boring now because still, there is no war, no weapons. i hope u understand my point.

DF Epic  Post #: 105
6/10/2012 6:15:55   
Minus123

The weapons look awesome, really looking forward to next week; hope getting the blueprints was worth it.

@OWA
Ya, I had to do a couple of retrains myself, and even had to rely on blocks to win against caden. I lost like twice against caden, and for some reason, Snork kept demolishing me with crits
Post #: 106
6/10/2012 6:37:50   
ansh0

I just use my good ol' STR build for almost any NPC no matter how much I lose.

God, I need to switch from BH but I need a mutating weapon >.<

WHY U NO RELEASE WEAPONS FOR ME >.< ?
Epic  Post #: 107
6/10/2012 18:34:48   
One Winged Angel1357

with SMGS as my witness I took two of caden's eyes and still got destroyed by him and if livestream ever wants to add that video to the on demand you can see it too

@SMGS HLTM, i never used it in beta but it did kill George Lowe and Charfade for me
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 108
6/11/2012 8:50:34   
Midnightsoul

You know, I am gonna have to agree with what Joe said where he said that the staff should have released the weapons and keep the blueprint scraps, but...

everything happens for a reason. If you all complain, find something else to do. I find it more to stupid to stay with something you are unhappy about than leaving it alone to do something you love doing. Now back to shooting my basketball...

-Midnightsoul
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 109
6/11/2012 8:58:45   
Guppy

quote:

everything happens for a reason.

There's really no reason they shouldn't have released both, just making us wait like always.
Post #: 110
6/11/2012 9:12:05   
Midnightsoul

^You could always ask the game designers that... o.O

-Midnightsoul
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 111
6/11/2012 10:16:57   
skeletondude

Oh this is another opportunity to get more credits. Hopefully I might as well buy all the credit items in the shop
AQW Epic  Post #: 112
6/12/2012 11:40:00   
disturbed indestruct

Thanks everyone really great to see that so much of you like my weapons :)
Post #: 113
6/12/2012 11:55:21   
PivotalDisorder

sorry if I was critical about some of your recent art disturbed, was meant with the best intentions.
Post #: 114
6/12/2012 18:01:53   
Lord Nub

For those who don't check Artix.com regularly thought I'd post a link to a local Florida news stations interview with Artix and Jonathan Duran aka Titan I believe.

http://video.tbo.com/v/57502474/boss-fun-approach-sparks-creativity-for-video-game-company.htm?q=artix

< Message edited by Lord Nub -- 6/12/2012 18:03:11 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 115
6/12/2012 18:24:47   
Mr. Black OP

^
That may actually increase the size of the player base.
Epic  Post #: 116
6/12/2012 18:24:48   
l Chop Suey l

Can we get both the exile and legion weapons if we wanted to and its not like I'm gonna betray opposite factions but I'm a weapon rarity hunter and I'm curious if it occurs the same way like frost war where you can get both armors from both sides.

< Message edited by l Chop Suey l -- 6/12/2012 18:43:35 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 117
6/12/2012 18:26:43   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@chop I believe it was mentioned that unlocking one side would prevent the other side's shop from opening. That and you need 4 Blueprint Scraps to open just one of the shops anyways.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 118
6/12/2012 18:36:14   
Guppy

quote:

Can we get both the exile and legion weapons if we wanted to?

I'm hoping this is just a trick to stop us from trying to access both, because I would like to get some weapons from both sides. >w<

quote:

Remember, once you have completed the mission and turned in the scraps for a key, you CANNOT access the opposite alignment's shop. We plan to update these shops as the war progresses.
Post #: 119
6/12/2012 18:36:40   
Mr.Blank

I'm a bit curious, are the devs planning to show previews from credit/other varium items or are they planning to surprise us? Judging by what Cinderella stated earlier, we've only seen a slight glimpse of the weapons that are coming up.

And by saying 'earlier' I mean the first page.

< Message edited by Mr.Blank -- 6/12/2012 18:47:58 >
Epic  Post #: 120
6/14/2012 3:49:01   
SouL Prisoner

@Cindy

I'm on Legion side and founder of a faction....and what if i like exile weapons....how do i get them??? without leaving my faction...?? :S

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 121
6/14/2012 4:15:35   
Arcanis

@soul: You can't. That is the point. And purpose of this war. Make your choice,then live with it.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 122
6/14/2012 4:38:13   
ansh0

80k credits, I'm set for this shop.

BRING IT ON!
Epic  Post #: 123
6/14/2012 9:20:59   
King Helios

Probably shouldnt've bought a house yesterday .

Ah well, unless something gives 10+ dex, I'm not buying. (146 Dex w/ Reflex Boost FTW!!)
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 124
6/14/2012 9:31:25   
Guppy

I have 60k Credits and 13000 Artix Points to spend on Varium Packages. I'm set for this shop ^w^
Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 8th Design Notes - Infernal Weapons Explained
Page 5 of 8«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition