Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Anyoneee?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Anyoneee?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/10/2012 15:37:26   
Guppy

Does anyone else have a problem with wasting Varium and Credits because you can't decide on colors in your look or you change class alot. I do
Post #: 1
6/10/2012 15:59:49   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Heck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lmao! Me! But also with factions. I've made like 20. Lol.

< Message edited by Chosen 0ne -- 6/12/2012 12:56:59 >

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/10/2012 16:00:16   
Fay Beeee

I change when we get new events but how I do it is, try all different ones without buying UNTIL I find one I am happy with. I used to match my colours with my weapons. :) Now I do events.

Epic  Post #: 3
6/10/2012 16:17:09   
Renegade Reaper

i used to be like that, but now my build is set and i have a great build. i won't be changing the look until i get tired of it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/10/2012 16:36:39   
Stabilis

Well... since colours are really expressions of the artist and aside from that mean nothing too much more than that, you should choose colours that represent "you" at the core and clutch to that look (unless you change as a person). Some people go for themes and change as time changes like Fay Bee.

Personally and in my opinion I often change colour set ups but keep the same scheme. For example... I mainly use orange and grey, secondary colours would be red, yellow, black, and white. I use those often, but the placement of the colours for me can change often. For example... my primary colour may be orange for one look, but on the next look orange may be my secondary colour.

To get to the bare bones of what I am saying, personally, I can change my look often and it will not be a significant change. I do not believe that already owned colours or styles should be paid for again, if it was called renting, it should say so, the product description is therefore misleading. I could change just 1 colour, then right after that change back to my original look (difference = 1 colour), and still be paying full price. Hairdresser, please?
AQ Epic  Post #: 5
6/10/2012 18:27:54   
rej

No. I pick one color scheme and stick with it. It helps people recognize me.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/10/2012 18:30:08   
Lord Nub

It certainly adds up but I don't really mind. Would be great though if you could purchase the style and unlock it for good.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
6/10/2012 18:32:32   
Mr. Black OP

Imagine my character with Frostbite Claws, Frostbolt Blaster, and Frost Cannon.
I haven't changed those colors since Christmas in Gamma, where 32 was the level cap and strength BH ruled.
I would change my colors ONLY if they take the varium pricing out.
Epic  Post #: 8
6/10/2012 19:04:07   
ScarletReaper

Strength bh still rules but yeah, it gets veeeeerrrrryyyy annoying to pay for them over and over.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
6/11/2012 3:01:54   
ReconnaisX

Not really, because at the moment I still haven't got enough Credits yet for the Rusted Assault Bot for all of my characters- me and my inactivity.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
6/11/2012 3:21:54   
ansh0

I currently have 71k credits and still don't want to spend any.

Maybe class change but not before I get me a new primary.
Epic  Post #: 11
6/11/2012 4:20:14   
veneeria

Noup, not really.... All cool here, finally changed to cyberhunter after months and months of a bounty hunter because of a build i wanted to make.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
6/11/2012 7:27:34   
i like bounty hunter

Well I Wish The ''Buy And It Will Be Saved'' Option For Hairstyles Would Be There

Cuz Right Now I Cant Change Hairstyle Unless Its Non Varium Which I Dont Want

I Have 24 Varium And I Only Need 1 More To Get New Varium Hairstyle And Colour
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 13
6/11/2012 20:52:55   
rayniedays56

My hairstyle never changes :) (french braid and blonde)

My colors NEVER change (black and purple with some blue)

My class changes ONCE a year (always on Hunters: never liked mages or mercs)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
6/12/2012 8:33:12   
MrBones

Why would I change when I am already are the smexiest player ?

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 15
6/12/2012 8:35:23   
SouL Prisoner

Yup, its a "BIG" time prob :/

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
6/12/2012 9:51:00   
PivotalDisorder

problem is you do really cool colours, are completely satisfied, then you enter a battle and you look awful :(

the graphics get all squashed in the battles and most players end up looking like a complete mess. Doesn't help that a lot of the armours have too much detail, sections that
don't suit them and the colour system often leaves you with a big flat section of one colour, or forces you to accept a colour on parts you wanted to have a different colour.
Post #: 17
6/12/2012 12:56:48   
rayniedays56

I keep my graphics on high xD and I still look pretty nice :) The black and purple angel :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
6/12/2012 18:55:33   
l Chop Suey l

I change colors once in a while to surprise people if they want to look like me like I'm their Idol and I don't have to waste varium or credits as long as people hang around with me. :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 19
6/12/2012 19:02:30   
Guppy

quote:

I currently have 71k credits and still don't want to spend any.

Well I haven't changed anything in a bit, I'm at 47k Credits, saving for the Infernal Infiltration weapons release on Friday.
Post #: 20
6/15/2012 16:45:14   
nico0las

OCD and ADD right here bro. You have no idea...
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
6/15/2012 18:51:17   
Xendran

Cosmetics come at a price.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 22
6/15/2012 19:00:17   
Killer666

Xendren dont know what hes talkin about xD hehe jk love ya bro.

IGN: Killer666
http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=killer666
Epic  Post #: 23
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Anyoneee?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition