Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Why Juggernaut Will Save EpicDuel

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Why Juggernaut Will Save EpicDuel
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/19/2012 8:47:21   
ansh0

Hardcore 2v2?
Epic  Post #: 26
6/21/2012 16:21:04   
jack123610

The faction im in is gonna win today (Lords Eddye) 938 wins 2nd has 673
Post #: 27
6/21/2012 23:49:44   
Killer666

I agree with Angels. I have tried to quit, Once after alpha, then came back late beta. and then quit. now im back in late Delta again. This game is addictive guys
Epic  Post #: 28
6/21/2012 23:51:01   
Mr. Black OP

^
I came back because I got bored of xbox. Once october-november comes along I'm probably gone.

But anyways I think they would lose potential customers instead of gaining some.
Epic  Post #: 29
6/22/2012 0:25:22   
carabuno

Its summer and when im not with my gf or friends im playing , sometimes even when i am with my friends im playing its impossible to quit this game!
On topic I Love Jugger mode the only thing that makes me slightly upset is when you play with a non tanking jugger and they kill you , they go on and on about how much of a noob you are :/ sorry for giving you a chance... Now im a Mercenary and they say "only evolved classes are good juggers" and then i kill them both, good times, 70 win streak over the last two days so wish me luck
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Why Juggernaut Will Save EpicDuel
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition