Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: What You Like and What you Dislike in " WAR Infernal "

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What You Like and What you Dislike in " WAR Infernal "
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/3/2012 9:15:35   
Calogero

Well if you are using stat abusive builds offcourse it won't work in both battle mods ;)

Unless I fight one of those tank tech EMP CH's I can actualy compete in both singles and 2v2

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
7/3/2012 9:16:12   
Ranloth
Banned

Awww, that's a shame. Not a problem anyway, not a valid reason to hate the war since 1v1 builds do work in 2v2 after Multi change - if they don't for you, then I'd be surprised since I tried almost all classes with 1v1 builds in 2v2 and it worked fine. (I have alts)

Also the War is called "Infernal Infiltration War" not "WAR Infernal" and there are DNs made already for this kind of stuff, apart from the hate and lack of constructive criticism.
AQ Epic  Post #: 27
7/3/2012 9:17:27   
Joe10112

Well I would just be happier with the war if they allowed you to choose to 1v1 or 2v2. That is all.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
7/3/2012 9:18:43   
VIX

@Joe10112: i agree

-VIX
Epic  Post #: 29
7/3/2012 9:43:33   
Sir Ninjaaa

I have to agree with @vix because we are all 1 v 1 players and players who only play 2 v 2 does give them the advantage to beat us 1 v 1 players.
Post #: 30
7/3/2012 10:07:03   
SMGS

This discussion can go to this thread, where all war related discussions should go. If you'd like to suggest something for the war, you may use the suggestions forum.
Post #: 31
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What You Like and What you Dislike in " WAR Infernal "
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition