Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= July 6th Design Notes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= July 6th Design Notes
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/7/2012 11:55:15   
Oba

I havent got this quite clear; Can Exile players also buy the armor now as they killed the vault door?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 51
7/7/2012 11:56:11   
Ranloth
Banned

Yes Oba, they can since I got to the shop on my 3rd - yeah I have 4 chars in Legion and Merc (3rd) is an Exile - and there are same versions in the shops like in the Legion one.
AQ Epic  Post #: 52
7/7/2012 11:57:00   
Oba

Okay :3
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 53
7/7/2012 11:57:48   
ansh0

No color customization= Me no get armor >:3

Epic  Post #: 54
7/7/2012 12:00:38   
Oba

Yea the new armors need that! The heavy version is... disgusting to look at xD
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 55
7/7/2012 12:02:25   
liy010

^Yes they can. Just not the Achievement.

To all those Legion Players (Yes, you know who you are): You guys are saying "Because Legion won, Exile does not deserve the Achievement" and "Legion players played like crazy for the achievement" well the case here is that Exile players played like crazy too. Legion probably has more players than Exile which is why the broke in faster but that doesn't mean we Exile just sat there and did nothing. In fact, we broke the Vault too, just a few hours after you guys did. If this keeps up, players will be discouraged and all players will join Legion and there will be no Exile. What fun is a war if only one side is fighting? I'm fine that I didn't get the achievement because well, we lost and it's not exactly cool that the winning side gets the exact same things as the losing side but there have been a select few people on the forums that have been really pissing me off with their smart remarks on how "Legion won so we get everything!"

For Exiles! We will get Vault Breaker II! Rally our Troops, time to give Legion a taste of their own medicine!

On a side note, I am in love with the new Level 15 Armor. Around 1600 Rarity score for just 5,500 Credits? Count me in! Treasure Hunter will be mine by the end of this month :)

< Message edited by liy010 -- 7/7/2012 12:05:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
7/7/2012 12:03:25   
Ranloth
Banned

It kinda sucks top is Varium.. They could use new Armors past Lvl 30 expect for 3 old ones + some weaker ones. We have enough variety for Varium players, perhaps start caring about potential customers? If they find the game more entertaining since they will get better items, they could dish out some money to get Varium. Forcing to buy Varium early on just to compete isn't good at all since not everyone can afford that + not everyone have just one char.

Also it'd be good since Armor is split and Variums have Delta for now. Since new one isn't CC, it could fit non-Variums more to get a variety + not every Varium player is hardcore spender so they could get it too + enhance cheaper. *sigh*
AQ Epic  Post #: 57
7/7/2012 12:03:34   
One Winged Angel1357

@Lily oh in my mass stacks of credits i think ill pick that up too
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 58
7/7/2012 15:27:08   
zion

@Trans. +1
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
7/7/2012 15:45:54   
rej

quote:

To all those Legion Players (Yes, you know who you are): You guys are saying "Because Legion won, Exile does not deserve the Achievement" and "Legion players played like crazy for the achievement" well the case here is that Exile players played like crazy too. Legion probably has more players than Exile which is why the broke in faster but that doesn't mean we Exile just sat there and did nothing. In fact, we broke the Vault too, just a few hours after you guys did. If this keeps up, players will be discouraged and all players will join Legion and there will be no Exile. What fun is a war if only one side is fighting? I'm fine that I didn't get the achievement because well, we lost and it's not exactly cool that the winning side gets the exact same things as the losing side but there have been a select few people on the forums that have been really pissing me off with their smart remarks on how "Legion won so we get everything!"

I could hardly have said it better myself.

It is difficult to enjoy your cake when your pants are on fire.
~Dragon of Time
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
7/7/2012 16:05:06   
Sparticus

I have to agree, the animation for the critical strike of the new promo weapon is very cool. I knocked a mech-whatever right out of the frame the first time I did it and was shocked when it popped back into frame, very funny and cool. I'm still not sure what amount of damage buff I got from it but at least it looks cool.

The nice thing is no matter what weapon or attack you crit with, the effect seems to still work. Is that supposed to happen?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
7/7/2012 16:15:44   
Ez_Ease

I do believe that is suppose to happen, and it does look cool and funny when you knock them
off the board and they snap back like a rubber band, it is even cooler when you finished them
with a crit and al you see is there feet. LOL Awesome
Epic  Post #: 62
7/7/2012 18:15:45   
DestruRaGe

Maybe give the losing side achievement too for their hard work but worth less points!

Epic  Post #: 63
7/7/2012 18:25:37   
Ranloth
Banned

@DestruRaGe
Yeah, we can make it "Loser" achievement. X'D
AQ Epic  Post #: 64
7/7/2012 18:28:30   
Darkoake445

I agree with Trans, the first ever "Loser" achievement, it gives negative rating points. Mostly kidding... mostly. ;)

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
7/7/2012 18:34:54   
heroquest

i think is so unfair however is the game, but why these weapons give so low damage bonus, and i don't understand why i can't have a bonus i'm a beta player
Post #: 66
7/7/2012 18:41:12   
Ranloth
Banned

@Darkoake445
I didn't mean it seriously, it'd be positive cheevo just a funny name for it for losing the war. :P It'd be quite harsh. xD

I agree with fact they should be rewarded somehow even if they lose; Vault Breaker are given to whoever breaks it first. Since Legion, just assuming here, might get let's say 3 and Exile get 2 (if there's 5 vaults (assumptions), then Legion who wins the war would get achievement for winning it and Exiles wouldn't. But items should still be given to them if they are made - perhaps make a challenge like they do in DF and I believe in AQW too; give certain time limit to reach X mark to unlock new items as a reward & if you fail the challenge, you get no reward and weapons may be released someday or remade to different event or so.
Challenges would be fun since they'd engage us into fighting more and motivate us to even fight in the war. Like if there were Credit weapons, pretty much anyone can have an use of them especially non-Variums thus making them potential customers at some point. It's possible to balance fun and money, although let's not assume they just want money since Bombs are much less useful in this war + more expensive which goes against that statement.
AQ Epic  Post #: 67
7/7/2012 18:53:33   
Darkoake445

@Trans, Yes, I knew you were trying to have fun with the situation and were not being offensive. I was also joking, however I think it would be funny to have an achievement that gave negative rating points.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
7/7/2012 18:58:52   
Ranloth
Banned

That achievement would be probably for being a traitor which is impossible with current system. Although could be fun, but only for the winning side really. xDD
AQ Epic  Post #: 69
7/7/2012 19:00:26   
Darkoake445

If I remember correctly, weren't they going to implement one for the faction traitors during the Frysteland war?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
7/7/2012 19:01:21   
Ranloth
Banned

Yeah, but they thought it was too harsh and deleted one of them or reset them to 0 Rating Points. Not sure at the moment.
AQ Epic  Post #: 71
7/7/2012 19:09:45   
Algorithm

If you were referring to Krampus Slayer and Legion Bane, all of the players (excluding Donna Matrix) with both of them lost the achievement they received second. Donna Matrix lost the one he received second due to a player (won't dispose name) who made a post about it. Which was completely fair in my book :P. I must admit it would've been pretty cool if they stuck with the traitor achievement they talked about.
Post #: 72
7/7/2012 19:52:29   
Joe10112

So...no Vault II released yet?

Derp, I can imagine after a week of breaking in, Legion and Exiles just standing around, sipping tea and waiting to fight again.

Derp.

Anyway, I can buy 10 of the low-level mechalid armors. But that doesn't put me at 25k rarity, so I'm gonna skip it. Funny though, because my Hero's Heart Set gives way less rarity than one of those armors, and I totally expected the HHS to have more rarity than it did when I looked it up on the wiki -.-

On a side note: The level 15 armor looks HILARIOUSLY funny if you have a Human Head and are a Merc. The neck just looks...hilarious.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
7/7/2012 20:32:47   
YnF3rNaL

when open the second delta vault?
Epic  Post #: 74
7/7/2012 20:33:35   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I am now 100% ready for some Exile domination time! Legion shall fall under my Moosey Powers!

All of life's problems can be solved with a moose, a cannon and a lot of gunpowder.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= July 6th Design Notes
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition