Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

That one weapon.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> That one weapon.
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/7/2012 23:32:46   
T.600

What is that one weapon that you will always keep in your inventory and not sell simply because it's so special to you?

For me, it has to be Azrael. I was so disappointed when I missed out on getting it during the first year because I was two levels below 30, and when I got it the proceeding year, I was delighted.

I just wish that the balance in the game was better, so that I could still use all my outdated weapons. I've been waiting for months for things to change without saying anything and all I'm seeing is more wars and promos!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/7/2012 23:37:53   
Mr. Black OP

Frostbane- Got it in 09
Light Blades- First weapon Ever
Epic  Post #: 2
7/7/2012 23:40:24   
Death Jr

Bunnyzooka.

In a few years even if they release an aux 2 or more times better than the original bunnies I will still only use the bunnies.
Post #: 3
7/7/2012 23:48:17   
helloguy

Besides The fact I'm still using FrostBane The first one
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/7/2012 23:51:42   
T.600

^Just looked at your char page and saw the Founder Bike, I never knew that existed :O.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/8/2012 0:15:32   
Blaze The Aion Ender

None :/
Can you count my face style?
It''s my fav and have always used it whenever I possibly could

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/8/2012 1:12:06   
Frost the Phoenix

The gamma bot, mainly because it has two pretty good attacks (when they hit).
I also don't really use the other bots much as they don't suit my fighting style.
Epic  Post #: 7
7/8/2012 1:22:53   
rej

Azreal Bane. It saw me through more 1v1 than other weapon to date.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/8/2012 1:24:37   
Joe10112

Er.

*Whistles as he thinks of the weapons he's gone through*

None. If a new weapon comes out that is better, *poof* old one disappears.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
7/8/2012 1:53:33   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

Without a doubt, my Soul Ripper. Well, it's not that I could sell it even if I wanted to, but that's besides the point. Other than keeping it for its awesome design, it's also a significantly rare item that brings back many old memories.
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
7/8/2012 1:58:30   
Jekyll

No way will I ever sell my Cyber Dragon. I'm seeing that it will soon be retired and become a rare. Even better, it was my first ever Varium weapon.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/8/2012 2:12:15   
My Name is Jake
Banned

Probably Gamma Bike and my robots.
If I can replace a weapon in my inventory with a better one I will. I don't think there's any weapons/armours I won't sell if a better one is released.

< Message edited by My Name is Jake -- 7/8/2012 2:42:51 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
7/8/2012 2:27:49   
SouL Prisoner

I would say, All my Rare weapons , that one .... Would be azriel bAne, I just wish it could be buffed, so I can use that awesome looking sword :) and bunny zooka too :D

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
7/8/2012 3:09:53   
DestructingM

That'd be probably my Eggzookas, since they're the best stats aux, and not coming back
Epic  Post #: 14
7/8/2012 3:54:54   
charwelly

My delta claws why cause they boss
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
7/8/2012 6:15:07   
Oba

Well I will never sale my Frostbite Claws, even if its getting more and more outdated
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 16
7/8/2012 8:42:57   
8x

Jester's Maul
Epic  Post #: 17
7/8/2012 8:50:47   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Technically I haven't sold any weapons yet, yes I still have items for less than level 20 in my inventory despite being level 34, simply because I haven't needed the credits or the inventory space. No matter what though I will be keeping my rares, non rares I will sell when the need comes but all rares are staying put.

< Message edited by Oliver Bell -- 7/8/2012 8:51:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
7/8/2012 8:54:38   
TankMage

Can't go past the nostalgia of Frostbane, was probably the weapon I've used most and still my favorite looking. (Shall never let it go!)
AQ Epic  Post #: 19
7/8/2012 9:16:47   
Super Fat Man

My egg gun. It's hard for me not to like something so fat and something yummy looking. When I see that bunny face I just feel so awesome lol.
Epic  Post #: 20
7/8/2012 10:07:41   
liy010

Frost Destroyer. It was my first Varium Weapon. Come to think of it, I don't plan on selling any Varium items. Ever.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
7/8/2012 10:27:57   
Renegade Reaper

the gamma bot because of its rarity and its usefulness in a 5 focus build. the entire delta set of weps and armor because of their rarity and usefulness in my builds.
basically all of the weps i have right now because i can use them to make delta world records.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
7/8/2012 10:37:05   
Sparticus

Light blades.....

You ask why? For noob fights of course! Nothing is more fun then putting on your light blades and noob hacking at your opponent with no other weapons and armor to depend on. Skills and luck make for a bit of light hearted entertainment.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
7/8/2012 10:48:57   
One Winged Angel1357

Seraph armor because the amount of comments I get about it and my name

Also I have bought Caden's Wrath 6 times to date and before the war is over that will be a 7
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 24
7/8/2012 10:49:28   
Vypie

Caterpillar Bugzooka
Dark Varium Blaster
Toxic Chompers
Surgical Slicers
Energy Steering Device

These are 5 weapons that I will treasure forever, specially the Zooka and Gun.
They are not that old, but I will never sell any of the five because they are the weapons I designed :)

Other weapons i have at the moment are awaiting their time to be turned into credits when the need comes.
Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> That one weapon.
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition