Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= Webcomic! (Page 60)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Webcomic! (Page 60)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/13/2012 16:42:28   
mturf

Genus?

penultimate page. my intentions were to post a double page, but i'm not quite happy with the last page. expect final page and something a little whimsical next week ^-^
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/13/2012 17:13:21   
blank452

0_O

I was thinking the exact same thing, Arcadia. The exact same thing...

Final page then whimsy?! I do protest, sir! From what I see, 'tis only the beginning!! Any thoughts on a chapter 2, or am I going to have to draw my own dots from now on?

-EDiT-
Dude!! I've only just noticed the grass! Details like that are so awesome!

< Message edited by blank452 -- 7/13/2012 17:17:18 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
7/13/2012 21:51:44   
mturf

i'm glad arcadia's reading like that, it's just what i hoped for.
also glad ya like the background in the first panel. took me a while to make one that worked with the rest of the pic.
i do have a general idea on where the plot goes next, but before that i want to take a break from this arc and try and see if i can work either a very short story, or more single page silly ones.
each character will get an epilogue page (except maybe arcadia since he just wont leave me alone), and when i get feedback from those that'll effect who i focus on when i return to this story.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Webcomic! (Page 60)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition