Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Heavy Mechachillids

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Heavy Mechachillids
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/19/2012 15:54:56   
Viesty

Okay, seriously, STOP giving me, a level 27 those level 30 Heavy Mechachillids!! <--- I heard they got BOOSTED. That's RIDICULOUS, I could barely beat the level 25 ones! How am I supposed to get to the Vault, when these Mechachillids are killing me!

Sorry for doing a little rant, I'm just really upset. PLEASE, do something!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/19/2012 19:54:33   
Sympleton

I agree it is very hard for low levels to help with the war if they are fighting mechalids (whatever spelling)

Why are you really upset though? I rarely fight mechalids at all. I think perhaps since you are a low level, you should basically come to the conclusion that when fighting mechalids, you will rarely win, but still try for the PvP's.

BTW, you might want to stay away from "Please do something!" and say things like "why is it that they were buffed?" It basically says the same thing, that you disagree with what the devs did, but it will make people more likely to help you :D

< Message edited by Sympleton -- 7/19/2012 19:55:11 >
Epic  Post #: 2
7/19/2012 20:18:21   
Kd

ya i know what you're saying. as a 31 its hard for me to beat the 35 mechachillids (though i do about 40% of the time) since they were buffed.
Epic  Post #: 3
7/20/2012 5:09:20   
Viesty

What I'm saying is, I can't defeat them. All they're there for is ruining my battle record. I simply wish for that to be changed.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/20/2012 6:48:14   
Clavier

I agree. They need to be nerfed, a little.
Epic  Post #: 5
7/20/2012 20:34:13   
Magiskee

I think only the 35 Mechachillids needed to be buffed.
Post #: 6
7/21/2012 5:43:29   
doomturtle

The level 35 need to be weaker because level 31s like my self can't kill them unless we get lucky

http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=doomturtle
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Heavy Mechachillids
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition