Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MQ= Art Style for Next "SCMM" - We Call Them SCEM Now!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =MQ= Art Style for Next "SCMM" - We Call Them SCEM Now!
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/10/2012 4:19:38   
keng4896

Come to think of it, PSY does his signature gangnam style pose with both hands, yeah.....
MQ  Post #: 226
9/10/2012 18:00:13   
kim346

YES! This could possibly be a breakthrough!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 227
9/11/2012 1:42:46   
jpaul95

Gundam 00 themed mechas here is a link to a picture: [http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CO9RWdlswdo/TxfH8FCp4jI/AAAAAAAABeQ/arwnkwD4sJA/s1600/gundam-00.jpg

< Message edited by jpaul95 -- 9/11/2012 1:43:45 >
Post #: 228
9/11/2012 5:44:55   
Megadragonknight

A gun theme mecha.
Post #: 229
9/11/2012 11:47:44   
Rivale

As much as I like Gundam,I don't really think their designs would fit for SCMMs :/

For the two-handed weapon idea,I was thinking of how the FA/BA would work would be like the Mechatron's weapon except for a few things of course
If it uses a ranged weapon,it would switch firing modes(Like Galactimech's huge rifle)
If it's a melee one(most likely a sword),maybe different styles of attacks instead of modes(FA does a couple of slashes/lunges while BA uses the flat side of the sword)

Or if all else fails....

< Message edited by Rivale -- 9/16/2012 10:49:11 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 230
9/11/2012 18:02:22   
kim346

I think it would probably be a FA and BA that both are unequippable, 0 CD, and same animation and stats.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 231
9/11/2012 22:03:33   
Astroking112
Legendary AK!!!

I agree with kim. If a two-handed weapon was created, I doubt it'd be two separate weapons, unless they're made to work together. I would like to see some kind of Warhammer, though... That actually looks like it is heavy, and can't be held in one hand.
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 232
9/14/2012 4:40:35   
keng4896

Not really, the FA and BA could have their own animation and effects, but is able to use a combination attack when requested to (like pressing a button or something).
MQ  Post #: 233
9/17/2012 17:26:59   
Maegwyn

Thank you all so much!

blues took some time to review all of your preferences and suggestions, and noted that one very popular theme is what is characterized as:

quote:

a militaristic design. Nothing fancy, a more
realistic serious militaristic design.
Camouflage, tankish, bad ass powerful look
quote:

(I was a little iffy about whether it was ok for us to say "bad ass" or "badass" on the forums, but as long as it's not directed at a person, but is used as a description such as the above, it's ok.)

I'm going to go ahead & lock this now since everything's been reviewed.
Thanks again for your input!
=Mae
Post #: 234
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 9 [10]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =MQ= Art Style for Next "SCMM" - We Call Them SCEM Now!
Page 10 of 10«<678910
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition