Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Infernal Infiltration Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Infernal Infiltration Discussion
Page 11 of 30«<910111213>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/29/2012 0:50:33   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@silver It's called the greater good. It's understandable to kill a few people in order to uphold the peace or accomplish a goal that will help out the greater good. To be honest, I'm not sure the whole story or reason behind that trap. I can tell you it sure wasn't just to kill people though. The Lawman doesn't do stuff just on a whim. If he does something then it has a deeper purpose to it. And I believe it was Silas that confronted The Lawman and attacked him first. Don't quote me on that though since my memory is poor at best.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 251
7/29/2012 1:03:45   
Silver Sky Magician

@ND Mallet

I agree with your basic premise, but I'm not entirely certain it can serve as a valid excuse for the Lawman's actions. Meanwhile, here's the Legion's side of the story on Cindy and the Lawman:

quote:

My father used me as bait to lure in Nightwraith, and when I tried to bring it up to him he tried to kill me. I guess I should have taken that as a compliment? The best my family ever said of me was 'She's lucky she's smart'.

quote:

When I pulled the Lawman's sword from Nightwraith's throat and confronted my father, he held a gun to my head. He finally put into words what he'd been saying for years -- that I was worthless to him.

I'll find more incriminating evidence soon, but in the meantime, what are your thoughts about this side of the story?
Post #: 252
7/29/2012 1:09:34   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@silver There are two sides to every story. The Lawman puts it that he sent Cindy out to learn stuff about NW and earlier before that he remarked that he thought she would follow in his footsteps someday and be good at it because of her intelligence. Cindy may see it as beind bait but it really was a father putting faith in his daughter to do a good job. If you were so close to taking out one of the most wanted men in the galaxy and then had it ruined because the very same man manipulated your own daughter I'm sure you would be upset too.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 253
7/29/2012 1:22:19   
Silver Sky Magician

^

Precisely. The point is that Legion and Exile cannot be clearly defined as 'evil' and 'good' respectively. A point of comparison may be AQ's Donovan and Cenara; namely Ordered Evil and Chaotic Good. The moral distinction between Legion and Exile is however more vague; 'Legion', ironically, cannot be defined as a single, homogenous entity, with its leader-on-the-ground, Alydriah, being hostile to them, and even Balius's status in regard to being for or against the Legion is unknown. The Legion that I am fighting for, and consider the 'true' Legion, is the one represented not in Frysteland, but this war. Each member of this Legion believes wholeheartedly in their righteousness; in the moral good of their actions and evil of the Exiles; in the importance of order in comparison to the chaos that has ripped their world apart.

Both Legion and Exile have resorted to dirty acts of humanitarian outrage in their past and even present. They cannot be categorically defined as 'Evil' or 'Good'. One believes not that the current order is perfect (as witnessed by the attempted rebellion against Alydriah), but that order is of utmost, uncompromisable importance. The other is willing to sacrifice that in a bid to overthrow, completely and indiscriminately, every aspect of the current order, viewing every damage against order and every death of a Legion soldier (regardless of his individual crime or character) as a triumph for their cause.

Which do you support? Whatever your decision, you cannot be dismissed as morally wrong.
Post #: 254
7/29/2012 1:30:56   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

The Legion still have wronged many people and will pay for it. Manipulating someone's heart for your own life and feeling no regret for it and also splitting a family wide open, backstabbing your "friend" by pretending to be Exile and thus indirectly causing the death of that man's best friend and lover, the cruelty to the Krampus and Yetis, destroying a man's sight and a portion of his arms, removing the humanity of once human androids, ordering a man to go against his family and king and then punishing him for not being cruel enough to do that, for killing Admin 13.

This is not to say Exile has no wrongs but right now Legion has more of them.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 255
7/29/2012 5:12:55   
Orian

Legion shows no remorse to any actions they do, oblivous to the consequence. Exiles we shall NOT let legion get through this door before we do, who knows what they will do once it is down

< Message edited by Orian -- 7/29/2012 5:28:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 256
7/29/2012 5:16:33   
ansh0

This is why Legion shall never win.
Epic  Post #: 257
7/29/2012 5:25:23   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Ok, I am back to help the Exiles again today, lets show that vault what we can do.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 258
7/29/2012 5:32:21   
ansh0

@Oliver

Why show when we can do.
Epic  Post #: 259
7/29/2012 5:34:20   
Silver Sky Magician

...the lot of you just ignored the bit about Alydriah being against the Legion, did you?
Post #: 260
7/29/2012 5:36:34   
Rayman
Banned

Seems thats all for today exile helping i guess. for me
AQW Epic  Post #: 261
7/29/2012 5:39:33   
Orian

Ok so I read the post about Alydriah, b-but wasn't she saying at frysteland "in the name of balieus" so on and so forth. When exactly did she betray legion never quite saw that anywhere

< Message edited by Orian -- 7/29/2012 5:41:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 262
7/29/2012 5:50:54   
Silver Sky Magician

quote:

At this point it is clear that Alydriah has abandoned the modicum established by Baelius. She has begun a crusade the likes of which humanity will never forget once the hammer falls upon the warring Factions of Delta V. She is unbridled vengeance manifest. Her word is law and her resolve is unwavering. She will crush the Exiles and disband the Legion, for whom her distaste is not hidden.

From EpicDuel wiki character bios.

Furthermore every prominent Legionnaire has expressed distaste for Alydriah, including Habuki (who is, significantly, one of Valestra's subordinates) and, if my memory does not fail me, Silas in the Design Notes. All others make no mention of her. The few who do support her are her allies. Note that there is a rift in the Legion; the new forces controlled by Alydriah and the Old Guard who detest her. Neither the Old Guard nor Alydriah's forces have been shown to support each other during their respective wars.

Frysteland was Alydriah's war.

The Mines are ours.
Post #: 263
7/29/2012 8:49:04   
T.R.O.N.
Banned

:D Hi Fay Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;D
Epic  Post #: 264
7/29/2012 8:53:02   
Fay Beeee

@ Silver Sky Magician
Then I guess it is a case of
'Your enemies enemy, is our friend.'

off topic.

Hi ya T.R.O.N.

< Message edited by Fay Beeee -- 7/29/2012 11:59:44 >
Epic  Post #: 265
7/29/2012 8:56:49   
ansh0

GO GO EXILE! GO GO EXILE!

The joke below me has been written by my younger(highly annoying) brother.

Off topic:

What does B.C stand for? (It's a joke!)

< Message edited by ansh0 -- 7/29/2012 9:03:38 >
Epic  Post #: 266
7/29/2012 8:58:35   
midnight assassin

^Baelius cries?
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 267
7/29/2012 9:18:26   
Unknown Menace

@ansh0
Correction this is why legion will never win http://i46.tinypic.com/rh7nm1.png

Whatever happens exiles whatever people may tell you. THIS is our war we own it, the only reason we lost 2 vaults is because all the sudden alot of exiles weren't participating at the most crucial moments. Don't let it happen again! never again Stand firm on your feet and fight, fight for whats good and whats right. Fight and use everything you've got in your guts.

I when the vault hits the last 10 million i will use every single bomb i have spaired up and every single hour of every remaining single day to give it my best. Exile hoozah!
(BTW im serious for those in exiles that want to do the daily war do it now, during the vaults last period i will start fighting hardcore and my highest influence record on a day was 35k trie to top that)

@below
nice one to

< Message edited by Unknown Menace -- 7/29/2012 11:30:48 >
Epic  Post #: 268
7/29/2012 9:23:47   
Rayman
Banned

^
LOL, I got that same ScreenShot but its Older.
Here: clicky

< Message edited by Rayman -- 7/29/2012 9:25:44 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 269
7/29/2012 10:07:08   
AztecFighter

how long will the war continue ? will it last enough for next saturday?
yes georgia won their first gold (my country)

< Message edited by AztecFighter -- 7/29/2012 11:48:15 >
DF Epic  Post #: 270
7/29/2012 11:54:05   
Rayman
Banned

Wow, how people win this war hero, Is Hard Lol.(tired)
Only This time i wish i was legion, so i can have 7k influence advantage e.e
AQW Epic  Post #: 271
7/29/2012 11:56:53   
ansh0

EVERYTHING IN THIS POST IS FROM MY BROTHER

quote:

^Baelius cries?

It doesn't Stand! *Audience Laughs*

< Message edited by ansh0 -- 7/29/2012 14:28:09 >
Epic  Post #: 272
7/29/2012 12:03:58   
Fay Beeee

Rayman. To win war hero you have to fight ALL day from reset until reset. With very short breaks.

Use everything you have and battle hard. get food and drinks, music and dvd's ready before you start.

Then just do your very best.

If you try. I wish you great luck.
Epic  Post #: 273
7/29/2012 12:42:19   
AQWPlayer

When someone is at the top of the war boards, I automatically assume that he/she is skipping the vault unless the war hero him/herself proves otherwise.
AQW  Post #: 274
7/29/2012 12:46:25   
JariTheMighty

^Why? The fastest way to get influence is to battle the vault. Around 4-7 turns against NPC (fast turns) and rewards almost guaranteed +30 influence.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 275
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Infernal Infiltration Discussion
Page 11 of 30«<910111213>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition