Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Infernal Infiltration Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Infernal Infiltration Discussion
Page 22 of 30«<2021222324>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/8/2012 22:10:26   
Sh4d0wMast3r

quote:

Another thing I have noticed is for some strange reason Legion blocks and deflects more often as well as getting Critical damage when they have lower dex, tech, and support. Is someone trying to cheat for Legion side or is there a flaw in the programming who knows or maybe the staff just wants Exiles to work harder for the ultimate reward.

LOLWUT? You just went over the top mate...

< Message edited by Sh4d0wMast3r -- 8/8/2012 22:11:07 >

Last time I was here your buddy Noah was building a ship.
AQW Epic  Post #: 526
8/8/2012 22:18:10   
shadesofblue

^The only thing I noticed is that I always get the dumber Mechachillid in 2v2 -_-
AQW  Post #: 527
8/8/2012 22:22:23   
One Winged Angel1357

quote:

Two things should have been done:

quote:

Give no choice for players to go to the vault or not. Do like the Federal Government does with the bombs either use it during the war or lose it getting no credit for them. Another option for the bombs is make them sell-able a year from the end of the war and one get one credit each.

Some people are just unlucky and will be asleep when the door falls and they will have some bombs left over just make the credit amount small so we can get rid of them quickly and not waste inventory space
quote:

I have seen too many exiles with 3 or 4 pages worth of bombs just stockpiling them to sell after the war for credit and they want to win the war. If you want to win the war then use the bombs.

Some people, myself included, find bombing with the shield up to be a wasted effort as every attack is weaker but the ones stock piling for credits could be slightly greedy
quote:

I have seen too many exiles just do the battles but not go to the vault either trying to get the daily achievement or get enough points to prevent other players from getting the daily achievements both are shameful and unethical.

I hope they know that nets them less Influence then if they were to fight the vault
quote:

In war you are given a target and if you don't take out that target it can mean your defeat, your teams defeat, your units defeat or the defeat of a whole battalion so since the vault was the target the option of not going to the vault should have been taken out.

So true
quote:

Another thing I have noticed is for some strange reason Legion blocks and deflects more often as well as getting Critical damage when they have lower dex, tech, and support. Is someone trying to cheat for Legion side or is there a flaw in the programming who knows or maybe the staff just wants Exiles to work harder for the ultimate reward.

RNG hate man switch servers or take a 15 minute break
quote:

Level 8 -10 deadly Aim all get you +10 but I have noticed I only get Critical damage at Level 10 so after the war Deadly Aim needs to be reworked where Level 8 be +10, level 9 be +11, and level 10 would be +12.

it used to be lv 10 got you +7 it is all based on your gun base damage. wrong topic for this point though
quote:

If Health is more important than energy than Blood Lust needs to be reworked where you get a better percentage but if your health is above 94 then you will get a lower percentage.

wrong topic for this point as well
quote:

Exiles that are hording all those bombs and if you truly want to win then got to the vault and use those bombs for once be part of the team and look out for the team and not yourself because greed will get you no where.

+1
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 528
8/8/2012 23:14:46   
AQWPlayer

I'm done with stockpiling grenades to sell after the war lolz. If it's less than 10 credits each, then I'll just fire them in hope of getting to contract seargent LOL! And btw, I agree with Hun king in that legion is luckier somehow
AQW  Post #: 529
8/8/2012 23:24:17   
xX.ShadowKiller.Xx

I am saving up for the new bot that is coming out. But I am legion... I wonder how much the new bot will cost. I am hoping around 17K Credits.
Post #: 530
8/8/2012 23:32:35   
AQWPlayer

I predict 14k or 15k. If not then 20k+ :P
AQW  Post #: 531
8/8/2012 23:38:09   
Mr. Black OP

Predictions:
Varium Bot- 1900 varium/$8.50 + 14000+ credits
Credit Bot- 18000+ credits
Epic  Post #: 532
8/9/2012 0:26:50   
shadesofblue

Predictions:
Varium Bot: 1900 varium 8500 credits
Credit Bot: 14000-16000 credits.
AQW  Post #: 533
8/9/2012 1:25:48   
Silver Sky Magician

quote:

Level 8 -10 deadly Aim all get you +10 but I have noticed I only get Critical damage at Level 10 so after the war Deadly Aim needs to be reworked where Level 8 be +10, level 9 be +11, and level 10 would be +12.

If Health is more important than energy than Blood Lust needs to be reworked where you get a better percentage but if your health is above 94 then you will get a lower percentage.

First bout of insanity in 22 pages. I suppose that's a good thing.

< Message edited by Silver Sky Magician -- 8/9/2012 1:27:00 >
Post #: 534
8/9/2012 3:24:42   
Blaze The Aion Ender

I hope the var and non-var version are the same
I know they won't, but whatever
I just spent all my credits, got treasure hunter, got back to 29k, so I should be able to buy the bot, either way, if I want
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 535
8/9/2012 3:41:06   
vulkan

i believe that exile mechaillids are way stupider than the legion ones.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 536
8/9/2012 3:49:08   
ansh0

Has the restock happened yet?

If no, can someone please let me know if the Hero's Heart Set has been restocked?

Thanks!
Epic  Post #: 537
8/9/2012 4:45:47   
midnight assassin

Has anyone been stockpiling gems rather than grenades or I'm the only one doing it?
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 538
8/9/2012 4:46:57   
charwelly

well fought legion but I think this war goes to exile

< Message edited by charwelly -- 8/10/2012 2:37:30 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 539
8/9/2012 4:55:31   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

@Midnight, somewhat, but when i see them in my inventory i instantly think "Ooh easy credits" and sell them all.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 540
8/9/2012 5:32:00   
Dreiko Shadrack

4.2 million lead by Exiles. :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 541
8/9/2012 5:34:36   
Magiskee

@ansh0
Lol, I can guarantee you that Hero's Heart Set won't be restocked since it's a seasonal rare. I'm guessing only items like Charfade's Cruiser are gonna be restocked and nope it hasn't restocked.

NightWraith
quote:

Our arms have been twisted by eager players, and we will be issuing a small restock on select LQS items tomorrow at 10AM and 5PM EST

< Message edited by Magiskee -- 8/9/2012 5:37:14 >
Post #: 542
8/9/2012 6:32:26   
King FrostLich

quote:

Exiles that are hording all those bombs and if you truly want to win then got to the vault and use those bombs for once be part of the team and look out for the team and not yourself because greed will get you no where.

Who cares, if you're poor in war you might as well get them since this is a virtual war anyway.

quote:

Lol. Power builds don't even care for critical damages. As long as they hit high, why bother hoping for one unless it's really needed fighting a tank.

< Message edited by King FrostLich -- 8/9/2012 6:33:31 >
Epic  Post #: 543
8/9/2012 7:20:28   
midnight assassin

@Digital. I'm saving because of the possibilities of missions.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 544
8/9/2012 8:17:02   
rene196

@Midnight: I most likely think there won't be any missions related to this war because the war is almost over and saving them would be useless
Better to just sell them and get easy credits .
AQW Epic  Post #: 545
8/9/2012 8:23:37   
Unknown Menace

A lot of people save them until they got plenty to throw them at the vault all day. With the intention to boost their side.
(And if you literally intend to do it all day you'll need a total of 800 bombs, 200 for every 6 hours)

So was i, but i am also not completely sure anymore if i'll use them. Depends of how much vault health there will be left tomorrow.
Exile vault health is going down like crazy already. We extend the lead with 100k every couple of hours.
Epic  Post #: 546
8/9/2012 9:15:00   
Fay Beeee

BUT the war is NOT over YET.

Legion have been know to make great 'come back'.
The credit sell back is to be quite small, so hit the vault and throw them. The gem drops will sell better I think. (Flawed Infernal gem 55 - Infernal gem 190 - Perfect Infernal gem 400)
I have thrown loads and I am now saving a few (or 2) lol, for the last 5 mil.

So come on EXILES. Carry on the way you have and it is a sure thing. Slacken off and those brave Legion will not miss the chance to take the lead.
Bonus will be that you will get more time to level ranks while Legion break their vault. IF WE WIN!

Have fun and stay safe.

< Message edited by Fay Beeee -- 8/9/2012 9:55:29 >

Epic  Post #: 547
8/9/2012 9:35:27   
midnight assassin

@Rene. There must be. I believe that there will be missions after the war just like in frysteland.

Well

Predictions
Bomb: 15-20 creds(sell back of course).
Infernal bot/android: 15,000-17,500
13,000 and 2000 varium

< Message edited by midnight assassin -- 8/9/2012 9:36:38 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 548
8/9/2012 11:03:24   
Fay Beeee

Heads up

quote:

Charfade ‏@Charfade
Hey Limited Quantity Shops have been restocked! go go go go!
Expand

27m Nightwraith ‏@Nightwraith_ED
They're restocked now, if it was unclear.
Epic  Post #: 549
8/9/2012 11:08:10   
Cookielord12

Legion have lost, so I'm in this war for myself now (skipping vault)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 550
Page:   <<   < prev  20 21 [22] 23 24   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Infernal Infiltration Discussion
Page 22 of 30«<2021222324>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition