Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Legion or Exile: Why?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Legion or Exile: Why?
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/2/2012 13:04:57   
King Helios

Looking at this, there are wayyy more Exiles than Legions. I thought people liked being evil! =(
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
8/3/2012 3:20:04   
estehmanisdinginnn

i legion because my faction is legion
Epic  Post #: 52
8/3/2012 9:20:59   
fighuasss

Legion. Good sucks.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
8/3/2012 9:27:04   
midnight assassin

^I remember Cindy saying that not all the persons in the legion are evil and also not all exiles are good.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
8/3/2012 9:34:34   
fighuasss

But Legion in general is more evil then Exile.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
8/3/2012 12:53:42   
rej

quote:

Looking at this, there are wayyy more Exiles than Legions. I thought people liked being evil! =(

It's more of Cruelty vs. Chaos, to be honest. With Exile obviously being Chaos. There are tons of evil players on Exile, as well as a good number of good players fighting for Legion.

It is difficult to enjoy your cake when your pants are on fire.
~Dragon of Time
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
8/3/2012 13:48:21   
pandapwnium

I chose legion because last year I read the book"1984", which was a prediction of that date written by George Orwell and published in 1949. It described the life of Winston Smith in the land of Oceania, ruled by a totalitarian government that wished to control all aspects of peoples lives. They changed records, surveyed its citizens, and punished any sign of disent with death. I thought that the "party"(the government) was very clever in the way that they did it, and their philosophy was interesting. The Legion reminded me of the Party so i thought it would be cool to hang out wit dem.
Epic  Post #: 57
8/3/2012 19:23:44   
Mother1

Exile because when I was booted from Legion kings (Yeah they are an exile faction despite the name) I was and am still determined to make my faction a better one then that one. Besides as the war stands right now exile has a nice lead but then again you never know what will happen in the next few days.
Epic  Post #: 58
8/10/2012 14:21:44   
Viesty

Exile. I'm a gewd guy :3

Blue is also probably the best color there is!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 59
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Legion or Exile: Why?
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition