Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Nerfed Mercenary, whys that?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Nerfed Mercenary, whys that?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/10/2012 19:00:36   
Oba

Well, as you might have understood seeing my last posts here on forums, I am rather bored of all of this thats having with ED to do. So I thought I'd change back to my favorite class, Mercenary and just do a battle now and then for fun. And we all know Mercenary have been rather "underpowered" for a long time now, it really surprised me to see this slight "nerf" to the Mercenary class. I was a Mercenary before the war started, and Hybrid Armor gave 6 res/def while using it at lvl 10. Now, as shocking as it might be, it only gives 6 def and 5 res.

Please, someone explain, or inform me if they already explained this, why this is?

*Note that I still am a lvl 34 player, and I guess this have to do with the it. Yet, I dont think the skill should get nerfed. I'd rather see it give 7 def and 6 res while at level 35.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/10/2012 19:05:07   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

The level scaling on several skills in ED was bugged and it got fixed recently, thus causing the lowered amounts on several skills.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/10/2012 19:06:31   
Lord Machaar

Field Medic has been nerfed also... and i think if they kept raising passive armors every level, at lvl 40, it will like +10 in def and res, that's for merc, and it's pretty OP, that's why they are keeping passive skills, stable at a certain point, to keep the game balanced..

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 8/10/2012 19:07:55 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 3
8/10/2012 19:09:00   
Ranloth
Banned

Pretty much every skill was nerfed that improved by Level but nerf is wrong word since you got used to playing with the bug (bug abuse in a way) so it'd be fixed eventually.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
8/10/2012 19:09:25   
Lectrix

Since this is more of a question, locking up. Please use the Q&A Forum instead.

~Lectrix
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Nerfed Mercenary, whys that?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition