Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

What Do You Think About This Finale

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> What Do You Think About This Finale
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/30/2012 4:12:29   
Rayman
Banned

First Im Not sure If this is the Finale But;

I Would Like To Know Your Thoughts About The CutScene And How EveryThing Ended

spoiler:

There Were Some Delta V Cannons That were Activated By The Turret Access Card, And The Turret Had Mirv Face o.O
And Thouse Cannons Fired Dravax's Master (The Big Dragon) And Almost Destroyed Him.

*** Discuss ***

AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/30/2012 4:43:10   
Drianx

I think the finale was ok for such a short plot.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/30/2012 6:24:45   
Unknown Menace

spoiler:

Well thanks to you rayman we can still watch the cutscene again :) When the weapons hit the dragon a red crystal like thing separated from the dragon and crashed into a spot right behind the minetower. Also even if you see a few draganoid parts flying around it only seems to have a few scratches. The facial expression of it right before it got hit was priceless
Epic  Post #: 3
8/30/2012 6:54:22   
drinde

spoiler:

I think the thing we hit (the red-glowing-metal-thing) is the Harbinger's giant-pet/master-mecha-dragon's control-center-thingy, so instead of fighting a giant-metal-lizard, we get to fight an INSANE giant-metal-lizard.

Also. Mirv is a Legionnaire. More reason to hate. :P
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 4
8/30/2012 8:37:02   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Now it's more reasonable that we'll be able to fight this thing. Questionable on how the MQ players will get through considering what we've seen from the turrets. It's possible that Mirv could let them through to help but it's also possible he can't or won't because we can't be sure of their allegiance and may be loyal to the dragonoid and Dravax.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
8/30/2012 16:31:38   
DeathGuard

The Dragonoid was not destroyed, because at the end of the cutscene, it says "Target remains" meaning it is not destroyed yet, though weaken so ED Players can ally with whenever ally/player to beat him though we must make preparations to weaken him more( I suppose) and get stronger. I think it was an impressive cutscene and I had fun seeing it.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
8/30/2012 16:35:06   
Rayman
Banned

^
And heres more proff that we Didnt Destroyed the dragon:

quote:

players will be able to team up with the Slayer to defeat Dravax itself and send his master a message he'll never forget!

We Just sended His master a message to Never Attack Delta V Or something.

< Message edited by Rayman -- 8/30/2012 16:37:34 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> What Do You Think About This Finale
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition