Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= Design Notes September 5th: Labor Day Items

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Design Notes September 5th: Labor Day Items
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/6/2012 19:47:14   
Jorath
Advocator of Wills

quote:

September 05, 2012
Labor Day Items!

Just added last of the Football themed items to the Labor Day Shops! Most will be returning and a few things are seasonal rares. Later we will be adding those football outfits as Red and Blue Team ones to the PvP shop. For Smashcoins you can also get Shadow versions of some of the gear while the Labor day Sale lasts. Next year we will thinking of new teams to add.

As mentioned before releases will be aimed towards Mondays instead of Fridays.

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
9/6/2012 20:31:35   
star screamer

New teams, eh?
Chaos, perhaps?
AQW  Post #: 2
9/7/2012 3:02:55   
vulkan

...pretend i have no idea what labor day is.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
9/7/2012 11:25:36   
Joerte
Friendly! Creative!

quote:

New teams, eh?
Chaos, perhaps?

Do we really want to bring Chaos into this game.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 4
9/7/2012 16:33:31   
residenteviloutbreak

Well, Chaos always comes in-between Good and Evil. Plus, bringing out item's that are Chaos is different to putting Chaos into the story-line.
AQW  Post #: 5
9/7/2012 18:42:51   
plebster

Chaos is not between good and evil, it's something else. Chaos isn't even a adjective like good and evil, it's a noun. Just one of the thousands of nouns. It's like me saying bananas are between good and evil. So are lamps. Chaos would be more evil than good anyway.

Despite me thinking that what you call football is just wimpy version of rugby, I liked the items very much. Good work!

< Message edited by plebster -- 9/7/2012 18:46:06 >
AQW  Post #: 6
9/7/2012 18:54:30   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Team Moose!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
9/8/2012 7:56:52   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

Really nice selection of items! I gots me a new look. :-P

Also all these team outfits have got me thinking of how cool it would be if we had a tournament/war where all players could compete against one another, similar to the Gear Games in MQ. That would be soo cool. :-P

Keep up the good work guys and gals!

< Message edited by Balu -- 9/8/2012 7:57:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
9/11/2012 11:45:36   
Joerte
Friendly! Creative!

quote:

Well, Chaos always comes in-between Good and Evil. Plus, bringing out item's that are Chaos is different to putting Chaos into the story-line.

Fair point but if the design was actually chaotic like it randomly morphs or something....

DF MQ Epic  Post #: 9
9/11/2012 12:18:57   
Red Komet

Well we have Team Death and Team Shadow while the shadow uniform does look cool it does cost smash coins and im saving some of mine for two more ultra rares
Post #: 10
9/13/2012 9:47:39   
Antithesis

Tournament? Dohoho. I'd come back to the Smashdome for a while if there was a tournament. Knock some heads in.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= Design Notes September 5th: Labor Day Items
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition