Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread II

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread II
Page 14 of 30«<1213141516>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/9/2012 12:40:56   
PanKreda

Just a quick question about Character Suggestions ( if we can post them here ). Is Boss Suggestion possible? I know that there will be quest bosses like Klunky and Dilly but i don't know very much about giving ideas for bosses :d If it won't be possible i must balance these characters quite more... They are supposed to be really hard to possess ( they shall be added for high levels ) but powerful too and if they will work in this style - find, explore, fight, they can't be so strong.

And one more, do the bosses like Klunk or Nulgath have evolution forms??? If not it could save a lot of our time because I need to create all the forms so it is a lot of work for my hundreds of ideas xd

Please send me a private message if you know something about that.
Post #: 326
10/9/2012 20:48:57   
poodlemiester

Planescape dragon
alignment:0
Element: neutral

Character description: A dragon unattuned to any one element, due to it's bizarre nature it may call upon the wrath of them all.

Stage one: A young white dragon.
Stage two: An almost fully grown dragon at this point.
Stage three: Now fully grown, it's claws, teeth, eyes, and back spines now glow, each color melding into the next. Not sure if you could do that to the colors, always shifting and all, but if it was in-game, it would be pure win.

Concept cards:
Monochromatic blast: cost:4 Effect:6 damage of a random element
Ailment: cost:4 25% chance of stun,25% chance of 7 shield, 25% chance of 5 unblockable damage, 25% chance of 8 damage over 2 turns

Because dragons, that's why.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 327
10/10/2012 6:22:19   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

I have deleted a couple of troublesome posts. Please remain civil, respectful and constructive when it comes to your posting and when giving feedback towards other people`s ideas and remember to stay on topic. Thank you! ~Balu Archknight
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 328
10/10/2012 7:09:52   
JoelJ1998

@Balu sorry :\

now my character suggestion
Character:Athena Spearce
Alignment:Neutral
Element:Earth
Description: typical archer. Uses a dagger for a sub weapon

Stage 1: young female in rags. wielding a small wooden dagger, a wooden bow and slightly bigger than normal arrows
Stage 2: Athena has grown since her last form. She now wears leather pads as armour and her dagger is now actual metal. While her bow is still the same, she launches sword-sized arrows
Stage 3: Athena, a renowned bounty hunter. She wields a bow made of the gold and now shoots spears(cause arrows are waay too mainstream)

Cards:
Snipe: loses 4 neutral energy to make all attacks unblockable for 1 turn while boosting damage of earth cards by 2
Rain of Arrows: Athena launches an arrow into the air which then splits into many smaller arrows that rain down on opponent (randomly hits 1~6 times dealing 1 damage each) for the cost of 5 earth energy
Assassinate: Athena appears behind her opponent and stabs them with her dagger (cost 3 neutral and does 3 damage)
Pack of Wolves: Athena summons 2 wolves (for the cost of 10 neutral energy) that help her do extra damage for 5 turns (wolves do 2 damage per turn) Athena can still attack while she has her wolves out but all damage on her will be multiplied by 3 (she takes damage for her wolves too)
Arrow Bomb: She launches an explosive arrow...that's a bout it (cost is 3 earth energy damage 4 )
I Shoot My Spear: She shoots her spear.....yea..... cost:3 earth damage: 5

that's all I can think of :\ yeah Athena is an offensive character will update later maybe
DF AQW  Post #: 329
10/10/2012 15:31:56   
PanKreda

@Joel

Quite inbalanced but it sounds kinda cool. I could suggest making her wooden dagger from rusted iron :s No rags just a skimpy leather clothes that Nulgath likes very much ^^ In Stage 3 i could suggest saving her old bow but he will be.. umm "upgraded" I mean steel studes, steel plates or spikes attached to it :)

Well, now cards:
Snipe: Takes 5 neutral charges but makes 1 attack unblockable, boosts every attack card for 1 damage.
Rain of Arrows: You balanced it pretty ok but it should be 3-5 hits.
Assasinate: Well balanced.
Pack of Wolves: Even good but if you want you can change it to: 5 charges and they do 2 damage per turn for 3 turns.
Bomb and Spear are ok.
Post #: 330
10/10/2012 16:18:38   
Blackwinged

Ok, well this is rough idea but I'll expand on it later :3

Character: Psychiatric Void of Nulgath
Alignment: Evil, -35
Element: Shadow
Description: A crazed woman that enjoyed pain, she couldn't get enough. Nulgath saw her magical potential and offered his contract so that she could be one with the void with eternal life to live forever in pain. She gladly signed.

Special cards :

Masochist Curse
Shadow charge cost : 0
Effect : Every attack card played on your turn deals an additional 1 damage, while after your turn all your opponets attacks deal an additional 1 damage.

Abyssal Slash
Shadow charge cost: 2
Attack your opponet for 4 damage, and attack yourself for 1 damage.

Self-Destruction
Shadow charge cost: 6
Attack your opponet for 8 damage, and curse yourself dealing 4 damage over 2 turns.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I'll be doing some concept art :o

< Message edited by Blackwinged -- 10/10/2012 16:21:38 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 331
10/10/2012 19:27:47   
JoelJ1998

thanks for the tip PanKreda I was kinda rushed so couldn't think of a balanced character
DF AQW  Post #: 332
10/10/2012 22:01:03   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

I'm getting tired of making skills, just . . . Dragon KING!!!

Crudely done, and feel free to make any skills for him :)
Also, idk whether he/it should be evil or good xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 333
10/10/2012 22:17:33   
KingoftheNight

How about Neutral and have good and evil paths on the character tree.
Post #: 334
10/10/2012 23:32:38   
Korran46

I would really like to see pumpkin lord for mogloween. I really liked the original pumpkinlord's art in AQW but hated the look of evolved pumpkinlord in AQW. I hope OverSoul characters stay mostly within the current original art style.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 335
10/11/2012 10:03:13   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@Korran46
I and Castleman29 suggested Pumpkin Lord with real pumpkin lord powers, and Nulgath said:
quote:

I like it! The Pumpkin Lord with real Pumpkin Lord Powers! You can be sure I'll make that for Oversoul!

-Nulgath

Nulgath will make it this Mogloween :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 336
10/11/2012 14:07:39   
Castleman29

@ChaosRipjaw.. My ego has grown tenfold lately after seeing this so much. <3

On topic: I'm loving reading all of these suggestions. I'd make more myself.. but the only one I really want to see is being done.
Post #: 337
10/11/2012 14:41:15   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@Castleman29 That happens to me too xD

http://twitpic.com/85gsf2
Phantom
Stinger Slime
Spectral Guardian
Judgement Hand
(forget about the other little details)

Let's turn Artix into . . .
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 338
10/11/2012 14:51:03   
Blackwinged

Judgement hand reminds me of that giant hand in super smash bro's :p
AQW Epic  Post #: 339
10/11/2012 14:55:03   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@Blackwinged Okay.

Cards for Judgement Hand:
SUPER SMASH!: Do exactly what it says.
SUPER SLAP!: Do exactly what it says.

xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 340
10/11/2012 19:31:28   
wolves=cool

i like the mech so look at this 1 a swarm of nanobots 2 now a robot about a man or 2 tall 3so big you can only see his or hers foot but his guns come down to attack.
Post #: 341
10/11/2012 19:52:56   
Zeuster

@ChaosRipjaw hmm...the characters give me some mixed feelings
now for..something

Phoenix Knight
30 good
After being blessed by a phoenix and infusing his soul with it this knight will fight for truth justice and honor

Stage 1: a knight with flaming wings and swords tied to his back..also a small phoenix follows him around
Stage 2: the knight after going through the rebirth seqeunce returns stronger and with more power of fire
His armor has become for flexible and his phoenix has matured to the point where it can fight
STage 3:after going through trials this knight has been reborn into the ultimate climax of his power
The phoenix is fully grown the armor has fire feathers and he now has a katana in his hand ready to slice evil

would look something like this but more like a phoenix as with flames and less bulky armor

Cards: rebirth:
the character gives up half his hp then the next turn all damage taken would instead be healed
1-7 charge
burning flames:
the knight unleashes a holy flame which burns the foe with a great fire doing 4-6 damage and applying a burn dot
5-10 charge
Knight of Phoenix:
the knight unlsheases the phoenix from his soul and hits the foe with great power

10-20 charge

true enlightenment
the knight after going through trials finds true enlightenment and uses this to split he hp of his foe and his by half
then for 2 turns stops all incoming damage to both characters

8 charge

So any suggestions :P
DF  Post #: 342
10/11/2012 21:41:53   
aliesterus

Just for the heck of it (I sorely hope this doesn't make it in-game)

Big Hand Man: Basically, a big hand that gets larger and larger. At the final form, he's holding a big mallet. Nuetral Alignment.

Rank 1 Cards: The normal cards you see in a deck, with three cards that boosts lightning to an immediate 10, no matter how much lightning you have. Requires 5 Nuetral Charges. Oh, and it also does 1 unblockable damage.

Rank 2 Cards: Here's where the fun lightning stuff begins. Lighning Searcher, which does 6 unblockable damage for 5 lighning. it's an OP card, but I WANT to make an OP class :D. Besides, immagine how hard it'll be to kill this. It also gets a card called Lightning Sphere. It works a lot like a combination of Counter Strike and Skexis Fiend's Iron Hide. So it actually reflects up to 20 damage, even unblockables. Costs 7 lightning. Oh, and it's permanent until the full 20 damage is dealt. And for a cost of 8 lightning charges, Lightning Void, deals 15 damage to the enemy, 7.5 of which is unblockable. So yes, you'll lose 7.5 if you have a shield :D. Oh, and the other half destroys some of the shield.

Rank 3: Best card in the deck ever. With only 1 lightning charge, Judgement Hammer of Pure Lightning deals a crippling shield breaker, so all shields are broken, and then it deals 12 full damage head on, and a DoT of 3 damage for 3 turns. DoT total winds up being 9.

So what do you think about this class?
AQW  Post #: 343
10/12/2012 11:26:11   
PanKreda

@Zeuster

There is already a phoenix knight - Thok.
Post #: 344
10/12/2012 13:05:43   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Oooh, undead people. I've decided to just fish out all my old drawings of nonsense and throw them all in as characters for Oversoul :D
http://twitpic.com/83i7g9
- Shaman of the Dead
- Conquerer of the Dead
- Undead Fire Archlord
- Lich Reaper
- Undead Armored Extraterrestrial (spelled it wrong of paper lol)
- Undead Saberdart Guard
http://twitpic.com/83i8j9
- Horrid Undead Scyther/Specter
- Undead Gunmaster
- Undead Juggernaut
- Undead Kalestri
- Undead Assassin
- Undead Bard (lol)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 345
10/12/2012 15:13:06   
PanKreda

Uptade of my Voidkeeper, how can i delete my previous post? :< Please help me :/
@Tomnacho

There is no place for two gatekeepers! xP Drawings are stil Work in Progress.

Character: The Voidkeeper
Alignment: Evil 45
Element: Shadow
Description: The huge and cruel demon that guards the gates of hell. He devours souls of the lost warriors in the endless hunger of blood. Sometimes he goes to the Overworld where he spreads terror of the innocent people.
Possess Chance: As hard as Revon, Klunk or Dilly.
Appearance: Maybe some small quest??? Like entering the Nulgath’s Abyss. If not suceeded you will be able to repeat because he will be in Boss Battle

Stage 1: I hope I drew him well ( it was supposed to be extremly Nulgath's style ). He is as high as Archdemon and he could have some more details but i am not such gifted as our developer :/ http://fav.me/d5hb59o

Stage 2: As i drew: http://fav.me/d5hqufc It still needs a lot of changes, he must be the ESSENCE OF OVERPOWER.

Stage 3: His horns are even bigger ( they are big as Illidan's horns ) he is even more bloody and has fangs on his hands. He is bigger too. His sword is muted.

Special Cards:

The Endless Hunger - St.1, max.2 cards in deck.
Cost: 5 Shadow
Effect: The Voidkeeper takes 1 Dmg every turn for 3 turns but his Special Offensive cards deal 1 more damage for 3 turns. ( I will mark skills that can be improved with mark “TEH” )
Visual: He screams in hunger, red spheres are shaking around him. His eyes are burning ( flaming animation - fire is as orange as the soul eye on the sword ).

Soul Drain - St.2, max.2 cards in deck.
Cost: 2 Shadow
Effect: Drains 3 charges from the enemy and heals himself for 1-3 points ( it is something like rolling, x – 1 HP, y – 2 HP, z – 3 HP ) .
Visual: The Voidkeeper’s hand is targeted on the enemy and then red charge spheres fly from enemy to the Voidkeeper’s hand.

The Voidcrusher – St.1, max. 2 cards in deck. TEH available
Cost: 6 Shadow
Effect: Deals 8 Dmg. Theres’s a minimal 1% chance of unblockable damage.
Visual: He fades then he jumps in the air from the middle of screen then he turns black and he hits with his sword like a meteorit.

Bloodsucker ( maybe it will be a ability for vampires too? ) - St.2, max. 1 card in deck.
Cost: 8 Shadow
Effect: DoT causing 3 damage ( total amount is 9 Dmg. ) and healing voidkeeper for 1 HP ( total 3 HP ) each turn for 3 turns.
Visual: He slices the enemy with his armblade. Then a couple of small blood pieces flies to him from the enemy every turn for 3 turns.

Abyss Razor – St.3, max 1 cards in deck. TEH available
Cost: 5 Shadow and 2 HP
Effect: This skill is a 5-hit combo so it is really useful with TEH, every hit is 1 Dmg.
Total damage – 5, if used whileThe Endless Hunger is active it can deal even 10 damage.
Visual: He jumps, then hits with sword, slice 2 times with armblade, hits with his hand and hits with sword again.

< Message edited by PanKreda -- 10/13/2012 14:24:03 >

Watch me on Deviantart http://pankreda.deviantart.com/
Like me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pankreda?ref=tn_tnmn
Post #: 346
10/12/2012 17:44:56   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

^ There's a delete button on the top right side of your posts ^_^

http://twitpic.com/9yd9gd
Other ninjas!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 347
10/13/2012 2:36:04   
PanKreda

I still don't know where it is :C What skin of forum do you use?
Post #: 348
10/17/2012 23:23:03   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Someone needs to post another character suggestion . . .
How 'bout Revontheus wearing Guy Fawkes mask? xD
http://twitpic.com/b1ki0i
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 349
10/18/2012 14:50:09   
poodlemiester

Character name: Blacksoul Champion
Alignment:-35

Description: Once a most pious of knights, the Blacksoul rose to power through lucrative deals with powerful demons. He now wanders the land looking to strike down the righteous, wherever they may rise up.

Stage one: A warrior similar to recruit, though his armor is dark grey, and his face is blacked out, with one red eye gleaming. His sword is serrated, and looks bloodstained.

Stage two: Now has a full helm, and his armor is very dark grey. His sword is now a large two handed blade, and retains it's serrations. His eyes glow bright red.

Stage three: The knight sheds his helm and now has a hood, possibly with horns protruding from underneath. He now has a kite shield in his off hand with spikes jutting out of it, and he still wields his very large two handed sword, though now with 1 hand, bearing testament to his ungodly strength. His sword has bright red runes running down it's polished black surface. Demonic grey wings sprout from his back, which allow him to leave the ground for a short time occasionally.

Concept cards

Unholy flight: Cost:5 Effect: Deal 7 damage, ignoring shields
Blacksoul render: Cost:7 Effect: deal 4 damage and cause 10 damage over 2 turns
Vowbreaker: Cost:10 Effect: Deal half enemy's current hp
Any and all damage/numbers re subject to change, I suck at balancing

Character name: Blacksoul Champion
Alignment:-35

Description: Once a most pious of knights, the Blacksoul rose to power through lucrative deals with powerful demons. He now wanders the land looking to strike down the righteous, wherever they may rise up.

Stage one: A warrior similar to recruit, though his armor is dark grey, and his face is blacked out, with one red eye gleaming. His sword is serrated, and looks bloodstained.

Stage two: Now has a full helm, and his armor is very dark grey. His sword is now a large two handed blade, and retains it's serrations. His eyes glow bright red.

Stage three: The knight sheds his helm and now has a hood, possibly with horns protruding from underneath. He now has a kite shield in his off hand with spikes jutting out of it, and he still wields his very large two handed sword, though now with 1 hand, bearing testament to his ungodly strength. His sword has bright red runes running down it's polished black surface. Demonic grey wings sprout from his back, which allow him to leave the ground for a short time occasionally.

Concept cards

Unholy flight: Cost:5 Effect: Deal 7 damage, ignoring shields
Blacksoul render: Cost:7 Effect: deal 4 damage and cause 10 damage over 2 turns
Vowbreaker: Cost:10 Effect: Deal half enemy's current hp

Please do not double-post, it is considered spam and only clutters the page. Next time use the button to add in any additional information to your post. If you do accidentally make an extra post then use the button to delete that extra post. For more information, please read the
=AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. ~Balu ArchKnight

< Message edited by Balu -- 10/18/2012 15:15:36 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 350
Page:   <<   < prev  12 13 [14] 15 16   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread II
Page 14 of 30«<1213141516>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition