Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread II

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread II
Page 21 of 30«<1920212223>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/18/2012 6:21:37   
zentrix321

Animals:
Corrupted Forest:
Corrupted Wolf
Corrupted Bear
Corrupted Baby Dragon
Chaos Eye- a creature that corrupt animals
Chaos Werewolf

Forest opening:
Lion
Cat
Pixie
earth dragon
mushroom
treants
centaur
Hawk
Beastmaster(lvl3)(just like a necromancer but he only calls not summons he calls animal)
Wolf
Dear
Elfs
Bandits
Giant Forest Spider

Dark Forest:

Crow
Bat
Moonlight owl
Shadow Fiend(floating dark guy with horns and big claws with no legs)description: your soul is mine >:D
Shadow Wolf
Dark Swordsman(he use Shadow Art)
Dark Elfs
Dark Mushroom
Giant Forest Spider
Dark Treants
Skeletons

< Message edited by zentrix321 -- 11/21/2012 3:55:36 >
Post #: 501
11/18/2012 10:21:48   
FieryEaglen

@zentrix321 : Your characters are a little bit un-imformation, please add more imformation to your character. :D Not judging.

@BWMagician : Maybe lower your energy of Dragonlord different elements abit? You know, using all of the elements and making it 10 isn't really easy. It's extremely hard to live while you get all of them to 10. So yeah, maybe edit it.

I have a new idea, and it's going to be more than 3 characters, I readed a book called : The Kingdom of Fantasy and I like it. So I would make a Dark Army. XD

Character : Heartless Horseman

Alignment : Evil -30

Element : Darkness

Description : This gloomy league of empty armors is ruled by the will of Cackle, the Queen of Darkness.

Stage 1, Heartless Recruit (looks ugly from the start but will get nice.) : Looks like recruit's cloths flooding and a spear is floating.

Stage 2, Heartless Pikeman : Pikeman's armor flooding and with the spear too.

Stage 3. Heartless Horseman : Looks like a Pikeman Commander riding a Black Horse with red eyes. NOTE : All stages have their armor colours changed to red and black. And speaks nothing.

Concept Cards :
Scaring (3 Energy) : Scares your enemy with your apprentice because it looks like you're a spirit. Making them dot for 1 turn.

Counter- Attack : I don't need to explain about that.

Horse Attack (10 Energy) : Attacks for 12.

Gigantic spider

Alignment : Evil -45

Element : Darkness

Description : She is from the Bare Bone Desert and a story about her name, Arachne : Long ago, many gods and goddesses lived on Mount Olympus. The goddess of wisdom and arts was named Athena. At that time, there also lived a maiden called Arachne. She was a talented weaver. "This girl has golden hands," people said. "What an artist!" they proclaimed. All this praise made Arachne proud, and soon she became boastful. "if I challenged the goddess Athena, I would be victorius!" She announced. One day, the gossipy nymphs of the woods repeated Arachne's words to Athena. The goddess became angry. She challenged Arachne to a weaving contest. The day of the contest, Athena wove with all her might, but when she finished, she realized that Arachne's work was better than hers. Angry and her defeat, the goddess ripped her rival's work into a thousand pieces! Then she transformed the maiden into a spider, And so, to this day, when you see a spider weaving its web, think of the fate of the maiden Arachne, the unhappy weaver turned into a hairy spider!

Stage 1 : And looks like a adult spider.

Controlled : I will devour you!

Enemy : You will have a chance to see yourself being devoured!

Stage 2 : Grow bigger like Double the size.

Controlled : Good thing that I can find another person to devour!

Enemy : Devouring is good, tasty and spider-ly...

Stage 3 : Grow as big as a Pikeman Commander.

Controlled : I'm so lonely that I want to have a lunch..

Enemy : Only fools will come to the Bare Bone Desert!

Concept Cards :

Weaving Web ( 6 Energy) : Your enemy stun for 2 turns.

Poisoned Claw (8 Energy) : Attack for 9 Damage.

Armored Spider (20 Energy) : Ironwill for 35 defense. for 5 turns.

Spider Horde (6 Energy) : A group of baby spiders attack for 9 Damage.

EDITION : A character I made that I wanted to have :D

Character : Legendary DoomKnight (Sepulchure)

Alignment : Evil -50

Element : Shadow

Description : Sepulchure, the Father of Gravelyn and the once-was-a-Knight, he is the legendary Doomknight who is dead, but now have reborned by the Fiery of Darkness.

Stage 1, Young DoomKnight : A Doomknight who have less defensive armor and a normal sword cursed by Darkness. Have no helmet and the eyes are all red.

Controlled : Do you wish to taste my blades of doom? Die fool!

Enemy : The Doomknights shall never be exterminated! Curse that king Alteon!

Stage 2, Doomknight : looks like the Doomknight when you first enter "/join shadowfall" holding the same weapon.

Controlled : Death, death, death all day, I, Sepulchure will one day be a true Doomknight!

Enemy : You will first, die, second, cross the bridge to hell.

Stage 3, Legendary Doomknight : Looks like Sepulchure (He is Sepulchure, duh)

Controlled : YOU FOOL! YOU CANNOT DEFEAT A MONSTER THAT IS ALREADY DEAD!!

Enemy : I'M THE LEADER OF THE SHADOWSCYTHES, THE LEGENDARY DOOMKNIGHT! YOU CAN'T KILL WHAT IS ALREADY DEAD!!

(I took them from the King Alteon VS Sepulchure and Drakath lol.)

Chance of Possession : Very Hard

Concept Cards :

Undead of Doom : Basicly, you turned a Skull to a skeleton and the skeleton attacks your enemy for 3 damage.

Undead Horde : A undead horde attack your opponent for 10 damage.

Spirit of Doom : You shadow appears and attack for 8 damage.

Doom Dimension :This is extremely good against Frost Void because they are overpowered and have so much defense.
You can't use any Freezing cards or defense cards. Prefer it as 19 Energy.

Zombify : You used the green fog to turn your enemy to zombies for Temp making their attack weaker by one for 3 turns.

Doomknight's Scythe : You order Death for his scythe and you attack with it for 10 damage.

That's all I have for now.

< Message edited by FieryEaglen -- 11/22/2012 10:38:25 >
Post #: 502
11/18/2012 12:04:55   
deathroythegreat

Name: The X
Element: Darkness
Description: A unknown creature with what is told to be many forms, but luckly, you found him as a more human one.
Saying when player controlled: "Run, Run and hide in your little homes."
Saying when enemy controlled: "The shadows rule you now..."
Chance to obtain on capture: 40%
Chance to encounter: As low as Headless Hallow/Very low
Form 1: A floating armor connected by shadows (quite like exodus from AQ)
Form 2: A scaled lizard under a black and white armor (showing the "many forms" part above)
Form 3-1: A tall scythe wielding hooded creature (like the reaper.)
Form 3-2 SG: a Azure armored warrior quite like the Azure Spitfire only much more spiked and scaled.
Form 3-3 SG: Crimson variation of 3-2
Form 3-4: A black floating armor with nothing supporting it, carrying nulgaths original sword (?!?!?!), with a sheild,
and a large red X on its chest (nearly same design as 3-2 and 3-3.
Note: This is based of the Lance Knight char tree (aka trainee's)
Alignment: -50 Evil
Funfact: this is based of a lot of drawing's i made a few years back.
Creatures REAL name: Masafuor (no special meaning, just a random name i made)
Whoops forgot special cards in release of this so i do it neow.

Special cards:
Healing Wind - Heals you and the enemy for 5 HP (why enemy to? makes it more interesting.) x2
Shadow of Fate - Does 10 damage to the enemy but hurts you for 4 damage. x1
Poisen - Stronger variation of poisen dealing 4 damage x3
Power Strike - Neutral - Deals 7 damage like normal.
The X - does damage between 1-15 and heals you overtime for 2 HP per turn for 2 turns x1

< Message edited by deathroythegreat -- 11/18/2012 12:12:22 >
Post #: 503
11/18/2012 13:26:45   
BWMagician

1.)

Name: Dragonlord (Veteran)
Description: The Dragonlords have much bond with their dragons and have the ability to fully control and manipulate their dragons, which is a skill they never, if ever, rarely use, which makes their bond grow even stronger.
Text:
Player controlled: Only the Dragon of Time can know the outcome of this battle.
Enemy controlled: May the dragons have mercy on you, for I won't.
Alignment: Neutral(0)
Available to those with a Dragonlord Account linked to their master accounts

2.)

Name: Evolved Dragonlord (Master) (Evolves from Dragonlord)
Description: Evolved Dragonlords are much more powerful than ordinary ones, and they share a bond with their dragon that is so strong, they can practically read each other's minds
Special Cards(Can not have all cards in one deck):
Burst of Flame: 10 Fire energy. Give up twenty life points, discard all cards in your hand, deal 5 damage for each card discarded.
Breathe of Ice: 10 Ice energy. 5 DoT for 4 turns to both players
Shadow Claws: 10 Shadow energy. 2 DoT for 5 turns and for each damage done, the player gains life pints
Roar of Light: 10 Light energy. Both players are healed for 10 points
Blast of Lightning: 10 Energy energy. 1 damage fro each Energy energy left after playing this card
Giant Water Wave: 10 Water energy. Deal damage equal to the opponent's defense times 2.
Massive Earthquake: 10 Earth energy. 3 DoT to both players for four turns.
Chaos Judgement: 20 Chaos Energy. Can only be used when both players' HP is less than 10. 50/50 chance of killing either the player or opponent
Giant Explosion: 20 Neutral Energy. Can only be used if player's life points is only 1. Discard all attack cards in hand and deal damage equal to the total attack times 2
Text:
Player controlled: With my dragon by my side, nothing can stop me!
Enemy controlled: The dragons are with me now. Nothing you can do can hurt me.
Alignment: Neutral (0)

3.) Guardian (Veteran)
A Guardian's number one priority in life is to protect their land, even when faced with Death himself
Text:
Player controlled: I shall do my best to preserve this land against all evil!
Enemy controlled: You shall not defile this holy land with your presence, fiend.
Alignment: Good (40)

Available to those with a guardian account linked to their master accounts

4.) X-Guardian (Master)(Evolves from Guardian)
X-Guardians are the greatest forces of protectors. They never rest during protecting their land.
Special Cards:
Guardian's Protection: 10 Light energy. Deals 10 damage to neutral alignment enemy, 5 on good, and 20 on evil.
Text:
Player controlled: The moment I yield is the moment I die!
Enemy controlled: Prepare to taste the power of the ultimate protectors of Lore!
Alignment: Good (50)

5.) Star Captain/Lord (Veteran)
Star Captains/Lords are those that have the power of space with them. They are very strong and intellectual when it comes to astrology.
Text:
Player controlled: The stars are with me. I can feel their power in my veins.
Enemy controlled: The power of the galaxy is far more powerful than you.
Available to those who have linked Star Captains to their artix master accounts

6.) Elite Star Captain/Lord (Master)(Evolves from Star Captain/Lord)
Elite Star Captains/Lords have unmatched power, including the power of summoning meteoroids! One should be careful when facing them.
Special Cards:
Meteor Shower: 10 Neutral energy. Call upon the meteors to strike down your opponents for 15 damage
Black Hole: Takes away all the defense of the opponent. Energy cost is equal to 1 Neutral energy times the opponent's defens(max. 20. Even if it is only 20, it can take away 21 and above if the opponent has that much)
Text:
Player controlled: You can not defy the power of the stars, human.
Enemy controlled: This Universe is lending me its strength! I am invincible!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 504
11/18/2012 16:07:21   
Zanzibaarus

@BWMagician
That. ALL of that.

It's so good.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 505
11/19/2012 17:29:36   
Dannish
Banned

Dragon Trainer:
0 Neutral
Element varies depending of element you captured.
Description: You have a dragon of your own. You also train other dragons for fun.
Appearance: You hold a sword with your dragon on your hand. Your clothes' color depends on the element you are in.

DragonLord:
0 Neutral
Element Varies
Description: You have become a DragonLord after intense training. You wear regular DragonLord gear with it the color of your element. You have Dragon Lord's Loss in one hand with your dragon flying above your shoulder.
Appearance: (Whoops, in description.)

Evolved DragonLord
0 Neutral
Element Varies
Description: You are one of the elite DragonLord. You are the Evolved DragonLord. The bond between you and your dragon is insane.
Appearance: You wear the Evolved DragonLord gear with armor color varying on the element. Energy charges through the armor the color of your element. You still have DragonLord's Loss, but it glows brightly.
You have your dragon on your shoulder with a flame shield around it, once again having it's color vary with it's element.

Mage: (Apprentice)
0 Neutral
ANY
An orb in robes with element color

Wizard (Veteran):
0 Neutral
ANY
Stick from AQ in robes color of element.

Archmage (Master):
0 Neutral
ANY
Orb with long staff in robes.

(MY GOD, IM TIRED OF WRITING IN ELEMENTAL COLOR CUSTOM!!!!!)

~Darkened text to make it easier to read.
Mritha

< Message edited by Dannish -- 11/23/2012 21:53:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 506
11/20/2012 5:58:10   
Blackshock

Would like to suggest a character.

Vigil Guard Phobos

Light Master rank

Description: Through rigorous training that brought them face to face with the demons of the underworld itself, the Vigil Guards have been strengthened by their faith and persevere with their will stronger than iron.

Appearance: Click for sketch

Deck:

5x 5 attack
2x Iron will (4 charge, Damage taken is converted to charge)
2x Test of Faith (6 mana, converts attack card into HP)
2x shields
3x Shield Bash (sacrifice a shield card to do 7 damage)

A bit too lazy to balance it for now, hence why I need suggestions on it. That and I'd just want to ask what you guys think of the art?

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 507
11/20/2012 7:48:39   
FieryEaglen

I saw a series in Youtube which featured a special character I like (Ming Sorrage) made by DarkBlazeLance and I want to make a character of it. :D In youtube, should watch it :L

Character : Shadow Beast (Ming Sorrage)

Alignment : Good 30

Element : Neutral

Description : A young monsterkin travelling with the party, Ming is highly curious about the world and travel with Slash,Aurora and Zalfier hoping to learn more about it. Due to being a Monsterkin, Ming have a tail and is able to turn his hands into claws for combat. His hind legs are weak and as a result Ming cannot run on 2 feet, instead he need to run on fours to avoid losing balance. Ming is very carefree and like Slash, knew little of the world. Ming is easily satisfied as seen over the series where he is easily pleased with a lolipop. However, Ming does get serious during battles and is seen to be angry whenever a friend is hurt.

Stage 1, Monsterkin : A monsterkin that moves with four legs due to the hind legs that are weak, also, as he is a monstekin he is able to turn his hands into claws that are sharp and also have a monkey-like tail.

Controlled : Do you have a lolipop? Can I have one please?

Enemy : Lolipop? Please meister!

Stage 2, Trained Monsterkin : The tail turned into a fox's tail that are grey in colour.

Controlled :Lolipop please? Or you will have an sweet time, maybe...

Enemy : Do you want some lolipop? No!

Stage 3, Shadow Beast : THe hair changed and the eyes are grey, also, cloths are black and red \, the tail remains the same, claws are long to 1-5m. If you want a picture : http://demonicblade.wikia.com/wiki/File:Shadow_beast.jpg

Controlled : .....
Enemy : .....

ADDIONTINAL :

Additional, Enraged Monsterkin :
Description : Ming is capable of transforming during battles. At the start of the series, Ming was unable to control his transformation which led him to be unable to control his transformed form. In Kaerbond Forest after training with Shadow, he learnt to control his transformation and is able to fight using the form. However the form saps his energy alot, as seen where he faints right after the battle with Provice in the forest.

Additional Stage, Enraged Monsterkin : Eyes became red, and the body remains the same, except for the same as the same as the Shadow Beast.

Concept Cards :
I'm not going to write how much it costs anymore.

Break Dance : Support himself on 1 claw, Ming performs a break dance to damage a enemy dealing 10 damage.

Disarment : Disarm the opponent by attacking the hands causing a 4 damage and a stun Disarment.

Roar : A simple roar which can cause damage to opponent's ears causing 8 damage.

Animal Speech : Capable of communicating with monsters and animals and they attack for 9 damage.

Enraged Monsterkin :

+Painful Scratch : Deals 12 damage.

+Heavy Earthquake : Stomps the ground and a rock and jumps under your enemy making your opponent flying causing a 7 damage.

+Thrash (POKEMON!) : Deals 4 damage for 3 turns leading you to confusion for 1 turn.

Shadow Beast :

+ Shadow Claw : A barrage of claw attacks dealing 12 damage.

+ Wolf Force : Charges forward at blinding speed (He runs out of the screen and come back running to it's place dealing 6 damage.

FUN FACT :
Ming's chinese name ( 名兽类, I know this is against the rules, sorry, just a fun fact for people to understand better) can either mean 'Famous Monsterkin' (if name comes before surname) or 'Monsterkin's name'(if surname comes first).

It was a long one for me but I have fun doing it.

< Message edited by FieryEaglen -- 11/20/2012 12:27:50 >
Post #: 508
11/21/2012 19:51:36   
Josh Lycanthropy

Dark Lord

Character: Young Villain (Apprentice)

Element: Shadow

Description: A young man in hooded rags, wielding a curved sword, and a shadowed face with red fiery eyes.

Controlled: "Another obstacle in my descent into darkness..."

Enemy: "There is no way out..."

Character: Evil Knight (Veteran)

Description: A black cloaked man in dark armor, wielding a dark sword, with red fiery eyes piercing through the shadow where his face once was.

Controlled: "Your soul will feed my blade."

Enemy: "Death awaits."

Character: Dark Lord (Master)

Description: A tall man in dark armor and a black cape, wielding a black broadsword with a diabolic aura, fiery red eyes inside a horned helmet.

Controlled: "Your soul will join my army..."

Enemy: "Be devoured by Darkness!"
AQW  Post #: 509
11/22/2012 10:53:18   
Coragg0

If Dage will let you we need a Dage character in Oversoul, and also werewolves and werepyres. oh and maybe dracowerepyres and stuff like that. like nightbane from AQ.
AQ  Post #: 510
11/23/2012 16:22:13   
poodlemiester

Character name; Solomon/// Stage one: High Archmage/ Stage Two; Turned Archmage/ Stage three: Necrolord
Alignment: Stage one: +10/ Stage two: -20/ Stage three: -45 or -50

Descriptions
Stage one: A legendary wizard known throughout the land. His age is finally catching up to him, but he can still put down most contesters.
Stage two: After being ambushed by a necromancer, this master of magic is being controlled by the dark arts.
Stage three: Too great to be controlled, Solomon has broken the necromancer's bonds of control, and now wanders the land. He no longer fears aging, disease, or even death.

Appearance

Stage one: A man with a wrinkly face and a long white beard. He wears thick luxurious robes of deep crimson with gold trim. He has a royal blue mantle with a long cape. He has a golden staff in his right hand with a red orb at it's head, and he has a light blue orb in his left hand, which occasionally has energy arc around it. He has numerous golden trinkets adorning his robes.

Stage two: He loses his blue mantle and his robes turn to black and silver instead of red and gold. He no longer has his orb, and his staff turns to silver, with a lime green stone at it's head. His skin is devoid of all color, and his eyes grow a pale lime green as well.

Stage three: The mage regains his mantle, which is black, though his cape has stripes of green and black. His staff now has an orb again, instead of a stone. The orb is lime green, and glows a pale shade of that color. His staff's shaft is bright silver, and his head is now a skull, with glowing eyes. He regains his orb in his left hand, which looks similar to the orb on his staff, though larger, and it also crackles with necrotic green energy. He has many new trinkets, such as small skulls and various orbs, which differ in color from red to purple to green and black. He also has some runes on his robes which are silver.

< Message edited by poodlemiester -- 11/23/2012 23:54:44 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 511
11/23/2012 21:33:14   
OverlordCody

Character: Telescope
Only Stage (Veteran): This.
Concept Cards:
Sun Laser
Do 10 Damage and stun your Enemy for 1 turn. Cost 13 Energy
Planet Crash:
Do 15 Unblockable Damage for the cost of 17 Energy
Blinding Light
The enemy has a 75% chance of failing a successful strike. Costs 8 Energy
Reflective Beam
Reflect up to 10 Damage and do 5 Damage. Costs 13 Energy

Element: Light
Alignment: 0

< Message edited by OverlordCody -- 11/23/2012 21:37:45 >
AQW  Post #: 512
11/23/2012 23:05:58   
drinde

Right... this game needs food. Food possession.

Character: Picnic Basket
Description: A wicker basket with a piece of cloth covering it.
Alignment: Neutral
Type: Neutral
Opposing Character Phrase: Such a nice day for a picnic...

Special Cards: Power Strike x2, Sacrifice x2, Counter Strike x1
Unique Cards: Hunger Pangs x2

Hunger Pangs - 4 Neutral Charges - Reduce opponents Charge score by half

Normal Attack: A sandwich flies out and slams into the enemy
3 Hit Combo: A bottle, a hot dog and a chicken drumstick flies out and slams into the enemy
5 Hit Combo: The basket moves on top of the enemy, opens and pours food out to smother the enemy

< Message edited by drinde -- 12/3/2012 2:14:47 >
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 513
11/23/2012 23:20:57   
Vertigo Beast

Earth Monk
His name shall be Tok. Like how Sword Warrior is the title but his Name is Victor.
Alignment: Nothing too major +5 maybe +10 Good.

Earth Monk (Apprentice): A regular sized man. Has a small staff/stick with not much designs on it. He's bald and is only wearing a sash-like outfit on his upper body but he is wearing pants.
Earth Monk (Veteran): Same man except he is sitting on a rock holding his staff sideways over his legs which are crossed.
Earth Monk (Master): Same man except he is now sitting in midair (hovering) and floating small pebbles in his hands.

Skills:

Apprentice form: all attacks except 5 hit attack are using the staff. The 5 hit attack he closes his eyes and looks to be charging and rocks fall onto the enemy.

2x 1 energy/1 damage
3x 2 energy/1 damage
2x 4 energy/5 damage
1x 2 energy/1 unblockable damage
2x 3 energy/5 shield

1x Petrify (same as current petrify)
1x Rock Solid: You gain 15 Shields but for the cost of skipping one turn. (Does not reset charge rate, and does not cost energy)
2x Boulder Dash: Large boulders appear above your foe and smash them for 8 damage (6 energy)

Veteran Form: 1 hit and 2 hit attacks are using the staff. 3 hit attack and 5 hit attack he stays back. 3 hit attack he sticks out his hand at the foe to conjure rock, 5 hit attack he closes his eyes.

1x 1 energy/1 damage
3x 2 energy/1 damage
2x 4 energy/5 damage
2x 3 energy/5 shield

1x Petrfiy
1x Rock Solid (See Above)
2x Boulder dash (See Above)
1x Rolling Stone: Each turn for two turns your foe is hit by a rolling stone for 4 damage (5 energy)

Master Form: 1 hit and 2 hit attacks the rocks in his hands are thrown/moved at the foe. 3 hit and 5 hit combos are still the same as master except the 5 hit he puts his hands together.

1x 1 energy/1 damage
2x 2 energy/1 damage
2x 4 energy/5 damage
2x 3 energy/5 shield

1x Petrify
1x Rock Solid (See Above)
2x Boulder Dash (See Above)
2x Rolling Stone (See Above)
2x Mountain Strike (Same as current Mountain Strike)

This was a fun one to make. A bit harder to design than the Ice Warlock I made (post #410) but very much worth the effort.
Thanks to Moon Keeper for the Earth Monk Idea and Thanks to Rysterjc for the name Tok, which means earth in albanian.

Hopefully you will consider him or at least his skills as I put a lot of effort into them and I tried to make sure it wasn't too overpowered but could still hold its own in a fight. I hope I got a good number of shields for the skipped turn in but it might be off a bit. Also if you do add him feel free to change the number of each card as those are really just guidelines for how many of each I feel he should have.

~Vertigo

< Message edited by Vertigo Beast -- 11/23/2012 23:21:34 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 514
11/24/2012 0:03:39   
The Demon Mage

Name: Zorbak
Alignment: -50 chaos.
Description: Ebil... No, beyond ebil.

Text:
Player Controlled: You dare challenge me? I shall annihilate you, and then make you my eternal slave!
Enemy: ... Yes, battle me, my soon to be minion and I shall show you the dark arts that ebil has bestowed me!
Winning pose: Blows a raspberry.
Losing pose: /feign from AQW.

Stage One's (Apprentice) appearance:
Weapon: Carries a small black staff with a brown tint, jagged near the bottom and a guard in the middle, where he holds it. A small purple crystal floats beneath the staff, crackling blue lightning at thirteen second interval.
Weapon Animations: When playing any defensive card, he spins the staff 90 degrees to point the crystal towards the opponent, a purple barrier surrounding Zorbak. Attack cards include him running in front of the enemy, jumping up and bonking him on his/her head.
Armour: A small crimson cape that has skulls stiched as a trim.

Stage Two's (Veteran) appearance:
Weapon: A skull with glowing red eyes is added to the top of the staff.
Armour: Blood red robes are added, with bright golden trim and a hood that shadows Zorbak's face. The hood has two holes which allows his ears to be out. The ears should be longer now with golden earings.

Stage Three's (Master) appearance:
Weapon: Two horns and a small, purple crystal are added to the skull on the staff and dark energy starts to swirl around the body of the staff.
Armour: The hood is taken off, revealing large fangs and small, pointed horns growing out of the temple of his forehead.

Concept cards:
Attack cards:
1. Attack for 5 damage, blockable, 6 energy required, 3 cards at most in a hand.
2. Attack for 1 damage, unblockable, 2 energy required, 3 cards at most in a hand.
3. Attack for 2 damage, blockable, 2 energy required, 2 cards at most in a hand.

Defence cards:
1. 5 block, 3 energy required, 1 card at most in a hand.

Special cards:
1. Summon a minion that has 3 health points. All unblockable damage is directed to it until the minion dies.
Appearance: Just a normal skeleton, holding a onyx shield with a 'Z' inscribed on it.
Summoning animation: A purple portal with runes around it appears on the ground, with the skeleton popping out of it. The portal remains under the skeleton until it dies.
~5 energy required to use.
Card name: Skeletal shield.
Used by: Apprentice, Veteran, Master.

2. Unleash a dark orb that does +6 damage over 2 turns to the opponent. Your enemy's life force is converted to chaotic energy, returning a chaos charge each turn for 2 turns.
Appearance: Just a small black orb that hovers above the opponent.
Summoning animation: The orb comes out of Zorbak's mouth and floats towards the enemy, settling down above his/her face.
~4 energy required to use. (although two due to the converted energy)
Card name: Necrotic orb.
Used by: Veteran, Master.

3. Grasp your enemy's soul and rip it out of his/her body! (One-turn stun.)
Animation: Zorbak goes up to said enemy and jumps up, thrusting and hitting his staff on his/her chest, knocking his/her soul out. Soul should be just a pale blue/purple version of the enemy's appearance.
~4 energy required to use.
Card name: Rip of insanity.
Used by: Veteran, Master.

4. A beam powered by the forces of ebil shoots out and engulfs the enemy. 15 damage.
Animation: The red eyes on the skull shoot out two laster beams that hit the enemy... IN THE FACE!
~12 energy required to use.
Card name: I'MA FIRING MAH EBIL LAZORZ!!!!!! /Ebil lasers.
Used by: Master.

What do you think? I think that it's pretty average. :)

< Message edited by The Demon Mage -- 11/24/2012 0:04:47 >
Post #: 515
11/24/2012 0:41:39   
cardshockmasterb24

Character name: Fallen Angel
Name:Tenshi (japanease for Angel)
Alignment: -25 Evil
Elements: Shadow
When encountered as a PvE monster: Light has forsaken me...

When used in combat as your character: Drown in darkness...

Description: Once a proud servent of the Lady of Light, this angel was banished for crimes against humanity. He now spends his days as a wandering killer, his once beautiful nature corrupted by evil and malice.

Stage one (apprentice): He looks like a normal human, but his skin is grey. His wings have long sence lost thier white shine, and have dulled to a concreate grey type color. His main weapon of choise is a Golden Spear, but its apperance is dulled and tarnished by the countless ammounts of mortals who have stained its blade red. His cloths are a basic white Tshirt and black pants.

3x 1 energy/1 damage
2x 4 energy/5 damage
2x 2 energy/1 unblockable damage
3x 3 energy/5 shield

2x Sacrifice: (current shadow sacrifice card)
1x Wing Shield: (see skill details below)

Stage two (Veatren): He now has a black halo over his head, and his shirt and pants are replaced with shadow energy covering his body. His wings are now an even duller shade of grey, and his eyes are milk white. The spear turns from gold to black,

2x 1 energy/1 damage
3x 4 energy/5 damage
3x 2 energy/1 unblockable damage
3x 3 energy/5 shield

1x Wing Shield: (see skill details below)
1x Quill Storm: (see skill detail below)

Stage three (Master): His wings are midnight black,and his halo shines with unholy energy. His upper body is very musculer now,and the shadow energy around him twists and contorts to make him appear like a nightmare come to life. The spear now glows with darkness, turning it into a truely evil weapon.

2x 1 energy/1 damage
4x 4 energy/5 damage
3x 2 energy/1 unblockable damage
3x 3 energy/5 shield

2x Wing Shield: (see skill details below)
1x Quill Storm: (see skill detail below)
1x Unholy Light (see skill detail below)

Unique Skill Cards
Master Rank Skill-Unholy Light: a light made from the purest shadow, it pierces shields and shatters armor, hitting for 10 unblockable damage. Costs 8 shadow energy

Apprentice Rank Skill-Wing Shield:Though fragile, the angels wings are still strong enough to block a sword attack. He closes his wings around his chest, giveing him 10 shield power. Costs 6 neutral energy

Veatren Rank Skill-Quill Storm: He floats up a little before shooting a tornado from his wings, trapping the foe in a storm of shaprened feathers. It deals 3 damage per tic for 4 turns. Costs 4 neutral energy

Single attack animation: A spear jab
Double attack animation: One stab attack,then a smack from the back end of the spear
Triple attack animation: He tosses the spear, it hits twice,then he flies up and stabs the target with a downward strike for the final hit
5combo hit animation: Summon a giant spear from the heavens, crashing into the target with incredible force
Victory animation: He crosses his arms and sighs, as if he is bored
Death animation: He flies off screen
(If you have any suggestions, please Pm them to me. Id like this suggestion to be as good as possible)

Cardshockmasterb24~

< Message edited by cardshockmasterb24 -- 11/25/2012 2:54:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 516
11/24/2012 3:51:55   
Blackshock

Made a few samurai based animoid characters back then, thought they might make good Oversoul Characters

Amarillo, the scale kin swordsman (Squire form (apprentice) and Shogun form (veteran))

Element: Neutral.

Same deck as sprout and pumpkinlord respectively.

Pre battle quotes:

Squire (player): My lessons shall not go to waste, I will strike you down
Squire (AI): You cannot best me, I learned from the best.

Shogun (Player): My blade is as sharp as my mind and as strong as my will, I will strike you down.
Shogun (AI): I have bested masters stronger than you, what makes you think you can best me?

Crypis, the Roach Clan Ronin (master)

Deck is the same as Vlord except one less sacrifice and one more lifesteal

Pre battle quotes:

Ronin (Player): Strike me down and hundreds shall replace me.
Ronin (AI): No bomb, nor fire, nor extinction of life can destroy our clan.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 517
11/24/2012 6:39:32   
alpha strike

Name: The Creative Trickster
Element: Light
Alignment: Evil -50

Apprentice: A man in shadows with wings spread wide and glowing eyes and mouth.
-Player: My training will be worth it...
-AI: Time to show my true colours...

Squire: A translucent male body made of a constellation fading from blue to pink to yellow Its face is covered by a pearly mask with one eye outline blue the other is pink and the mouth is yellow.
-Player: My sword has many tricks too...
-AI: Another mind to devour...

Master: Two more glowing axes and the mask becomes creepier. Energy animation added.
-Player: Possesing you will be a snap...
-AI: My plan has taken full flight...
Post #: 518
11/24/2012 7:17:23   
drakthere

Character: Shadow Rider
Alignment: Evil-40
Elements: Shadow , Fire

Description: It was once foretold that these beings were once human , they were actually hunting in a group for the rare treasure called "The Ring of Darkness" they spent almost all their lives searching for it , one day they found a portal of darkness and they went there because they were kind of curious and there the Ring of Darkness sat with a guardian of complete Darkness told them "I can offer u this ring if u devote your soul to eternal darkness to the Dark Lord , once you sign this contract u shall have your treasure" , because of their greed they actually OH MY GOD freakinG signed the contract , since that time they are now made of darkness and suffering ,now you call them "FALLEN ANGELS" , the Ring of Darkness disappeared and they were told by the shadow guardian to find and retrieve it .

Stage 1: A male person with dark hair and glowing tattoos all over their face and body , has sharp teeth and a small black wing(looks a lot like it has been tared and has a falling feather animation) also sharp claws they are actually shirtless and their lower clothes are torn up (Also color black)

Stage 2: Now has a Hood (like Death) his clothes are black torn up and reaches about his right leg , his lower body is like a knight it's metal plated ,and he now wields a shadow sword and has a shadow animation coming out of it's body

Stage 3:The same guy from stage 2 now with more shadow coming out , now he rides a shadow Wyvern that has dark armor
and he now wields a flail of darkness or a ball and chain of darkness , kind of looks like this : http://images1.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/THE-BEATLES-the-beatles-864396_1024_775.jpg

Special cards:
Wyvern's Flame of Darkness : Shadow energy cost:10 , Fire energy cost:5 : Burn the opponent with the dark flame from your wyvern for 10 damage and deals a DoT of 3 damage for 4 turns [1/deck]

Blood Offering : sacrifice 3 hp for 5 fire energy [2/deck]

Soul Take : Shadow energy cost : 8 : After 3 turns souls will come to your opponent and take 5 hp from him and transfer it to you [2/deck]

hmmm maybe some animation suggestion i guess (for the master form)

First combo animation : throws the spike shadow ball to the opponent
2 hit combo animation : the rider and his wyvern gets close to the enemy then the wyvern blows fire at the opponent while doing that the rider throws his spike ball to the opponent
3 hit combo animation : the wyvern blows a black flames with souls at the opponent
5 hit combo animation : forms like a ritual then souls from the ground burst out and hold the opponent while holding the opponent the wyvern is blowing black flames with souls at the enemy
Death animation : the rider disappears in shadows and after that the wyvern flies away
Defense animation : souls are surrounding the dark rider

If possible , a legendary of it this is the description of what it will look like :
The same person on stage 3 but with out the wyvern / wyrm . He will be floating and have souls that keeps on surrounding around him and his arm will have some sort of glowing red inscription that means "miltonius" . He will no longer have a weapon , and some small dark flames on his body . It will now be called a "soul controller .

< Message edited by drakthere -- 11/29/2012 6:54:32 >
Post #: 519
11/24/2012 8:57:41   
prince knight

a dark character, such as a fallen angel based off of this design :D
DF AQW  Post #: 520
11/24/2012 15:39:00   
poodlemiester

Character names
Stage one: Void Hatchling
Stage two: Void Drake
Stage three: Void Dragon
Stage four:Void Wyrm

Alignment:0

Descriptions
Stage one: A young Void Dragon. Very rare and very unpredictable.
Stage two: This dragon still has a few things to learn, but can already control the power of the void.
Stage three: A large dragon of the void, as powerful as it is rare, it goes uncontested wherever it may be.
Stage four: No secrets of the void left unknown, this massive drake has power borne from age won wisdom and experience.

Appearance
Stage one: Pretty much this. This version has no "Bone spikes"
Stage two:It doubles in size and gains the bone spikes.
Stage three:Doubles in size once more.
Stage three: Increases in size my 1.5, Perhaps give it some wings? What the basis should be.

Why a legendary? Because this is without a doubt the coolest dragon AE has ever made. Another reason is how exploitable being a Void Dragon actually is.

For the legendary version you can do so much! An example is that the 5 damage attack could pass through shields, with no penalty. Another thing you could do is make all of it's elemental modifiers negative, so it has a real advantage. You could make the 3 hit combo his red energy breath attack, which goes through shields and his 5 hit attack could open a portal to the void near/beneath the enemy, unleashing some energy or another void monster, like Death himself, to lay waste to the opponent. One card you can do could be called Inversion. For 6 energy you can take away all of the opponents shields, and then deal X damage to the enemy, where X is the number of shields taken away. The possibilities are endless, and this would have to be the ONE
creature I would hope to get in to the game.

You can easily make this a promotional item for either Dragonfable or AQ classic seeing as they both have an abundance of Void Dragons, making this all the more fun/unique of a character.
Note the void wyrm is slender compared to it's draconic counterparts. Not fat like the black dragon. Make a new dragon model for it if you are feeling like a total boss, or simply slim it out.

@Below, Thanks zeuster, yours is pretty intense as well!

< Message edited by poodlemiester -- 11/24/2012 17:06:19 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 521
11/24/2012 16:02:48   
Zeuster

@poodlemiester i love it :D

Great Frost Wyrm
Alignment: evil
Description: This great beast has come to the world
of oversoul to make eternal ice
Element: ice
Stage 1: a mini ice dragon
without legs and is flying
Stage 2: the dragon has grown and is now armored and with
a cool freeze around him
Stage 3: the beast has grown (around the size of black dragon)
Stage 4: the dragon has lost his feet,
grown a bit
but now has lost armor and replaced it with scales like diamond

he could be a seasonal frostvale character

1-4 0 sg

4-10 2 sg

10 to legendary (maybe 20? or maybe straight to legend for 10 sg)

He would be a offensive ice character
in return for more offensive cards he loses the ability to use shield and defense cards
DF  Post #: 522
11/25/2012 0:23:12   
drinde

This suggestion is about the classic AQ monster, the Zard.

Character: Zard
Type: Neutral
Opposing Character Phrase: "Hiss...."

Special Cards: Sacrifice x1, Cat Reflex x2, Power Strike x2

Normal Attack: Runs ups and headbutts the opponent
3 Hit Combo: Runs up and kicks the opponent, and runs back
5 Hit Combo: Runs up to the opponent, and starts jumping up and down on top of him/her

Evolutionary Line:

Zard (Apprentice) -> HyperZard (Energy Zard)
Zard (Apprentice) -> Taster (Water Zard)
Zard (Apprentice) -> CrimsonZard (Fire Zard)

Character: HyperZard
Type: Energy

Special Cards: Storm x2, Charge x2, Energize x1, Sacrifice x1
Unique Cards: Harsh Winds x1

Harsh Winds - 5 Energy Charges - Ignores all Status Moves (Iron Hide, Shield, Counter Strike) on the opponent during this turn's attacks

3 Hit Combo: Runs quickly and slams into the opponent
5 Hit Combo: Blasts gusts of wind from its mouth at the opponent

Character: Taster
Type: Water

Special Cards: Water Rapid x3, Renew x1, Fresh Start x1, Sacrifice x1
Unique Cards: Flood x1

Flood – 4 Water Charges – Resets the opponent’s charges to 5

3 Hit Combo: Runs up and smacks the opponent thrice with its tongue
5 Hit Combo: Blasts a stream of water at the opponent

Character: CrimsonZard
Type: Fire

Special Cards: FireBall x2, Scorch x2, Incinerate x1, Sacrifice x1
Unique Cards: Smog Cloud x1

Smog Cloud – 4 Fire Charges – Opponent takes half of the direct damage they do in the next 2 turns

3 Hit Combo: Small fires erupt beneath the opponent
5 Hit Combo: Blasts a gout of flame at the opponent

Credits to thejop for the idea of Zards evolving into elemental forms and Axel459 for pointing out the mistaken links.

< Message edited by drinde -- 12/3/2012 2:19:37 >
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 523
11/25/2012 1:04:20   
BumFoolingGuy

Character:Invoke Strider(Name change depending)
Element:Shadow to Energy
Alignment:Neutral
Description:Forgotten darkness sword warrior made machine without memories

Stage 1:He has a warrior claymore, and his appearance is that he has a ragged armor plate and boots, with a helmet that almost covers his eyes and is leather

Stage 2:Now he has a bone sword(OS updated style), his armor seemly patched up with a single pair of small devil wings on the shoulders, two crescent moon attachments on the body plate on front opposite sides, his boots becomes metal with his helmet as well has two pointy horns at a 45 angle

Stage 3:His armor is upgraded with the shoulder plates with a clawed strike(three) colored crimson,the crescent moon attachments is colored red, his metal boots are now also colored black and has a small sized crossbow attachment on the left arm, finally the helmet now has a sapphire in the front top

Stage 4(If):His armor and helmet are now infused with him mechanically and now his sword has now become a upgraded advance style of a bone sword(with a warrior claymore becoming the core) and his crossbow attachment is now also updated mechanically

Apprentice:
Controlled:Memories...lost...defeat foe...
Enemy:Memories...destroyed...clash now...

Veteran
Controlled:Memories...still lost for now....
Enemy:Defeat...in front of me...stand guard...

Master:
Controlled:You're not the one...that I seek...
Enemy:Not rushed today...who I'll challenge...

Legendaries:
Controlled:???
Enemy:???

Charge position:Raises sword up

Cards:
Two neutral cards:Ironhide and Neutralize

Well this character is kinda based off of the Megaman series that was newer back then and harder(Zx II advent) and focusing on the MC copy form of the original ZX

Character:Han Crasher
Element:Energy
Alignment:Neutral
Description:This person can simply energized his tonfas to attack you and wants to do rival battle with his animal opposite

Apprentice:A dude with a ragged outfit and shoes and has makeshift handmade wooden tonfas in his hands

Veteran:A patched up outfit and shoes and colored yellow(to make it clean) with a brown belt and his tonfas are refined altogether

Master:Has a panther symbol on the back of the outfit that is now colored blue and has shoulder pads that are reinforced leather and armlets that are also reinforced and his tonfas are now metal with dragon symbol on all sides

5-hit combo:He charges up to puts together the tonfas by the attack side upside down in his hands to move them straight to the opponent, then he bends down to jump at the enemy in a reverse C then he strike one time with the tonfas in the air together then four lighting bolts comes out in a kinda half circle after that one strike

< Message edited by BumFoolingGuy -- 11/27/2012 2:40:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 524
11/25/2012 4:31:45   
Insane2201

Evil Jim from Mechquest as a character since that Warlic will be/is a staff character, 'nuff said.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 525
Page:   <<   < prev  19 20 [21] 22 23   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Dragons, Undead & Paladins... oh my! Character Suggestion Thread II
Page 21 of 30«<1920212223>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition