Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

...Like a Fox!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> ...Like a Fox!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/7/2012 5:37:38   
whackybeanz
Times Silent Keeper

...Like a Fox!

Location: Travel Map » Travel East » Travel South » Veil Base Camp » Speak to ElBhe » ...Like a Fox!

«Scene: The Veil»

ElBhe: «You», we have a problem.
«You»: What is it, ElBhe?
ElBhe: Well, as you know, The Veil is a region of Lore that was corrupted by the shadow universe.
ElBhe: Everything within its borders... the land, the plants, even the animals... was corrupted by the shadows.
ElBhe: That is why the wall was built... to hold the corruption at bay and halt its spread. And also...
«You»: ...to keep people and animals from stumbling into the region and being corrupted themselves, right?
ElBhe: Precisely. You have been able to resist corruption only because of magical protections that our order places on you when you enter.
ElBhe: But earlier this morning... one of the guards was asleep during his shift, and we have no way of knowing what may have gone in during his absence.
«You»: Oh no! You think that people might have gone in?
ElBhe: I certainly hope not, but it's possible. We have no way of knowing. That's why you're here. I need your help searching the area.
«You»: Then let's get searching!

«Scene: Within The Veil»«You come across a Fire Fox.»

«You»: Look there!
ElBhe: Wow, what a fox!
«You»: ....
ElBhe: What? She's pretty good looking for being another species.
«You»: ElBhe, focus. We need to catch her and get her out of here, before The Veil starts to corrupt her.

«The fire fox walks away from the scene.»

«You»: Darn, she got away. Is she crazy?
ElBhe: Yeah... crazy like a fox.
«You»: ...ElBhe, are you going to take this seriously?
ElBhe: You mean srsly.
ElBhe: Relax, «You». She's probably just frightened. And not every animal can talk, you know. She might not have understood you at all.
«You»: Yeah, I suppose... I guess we'd better get moving!«You encounter the Fire Fox again.»

«You»: There's the firefox!
ElBhe: ...what is a firefox? You mean a fire fox, right? Firefox is just gibberish.
«You»: ...but you're called a shadowkitten.
ElBhe: TOTALLY DIFFERENT.
«You»: Right....
Fox: No... You won't take me...
«You»: Ah, so you can speak!
Fox: Go away!
ElBhe: Ah, playing hard to get?

«The Fire Fox walks away from the scene yet again.»

«You»: This is bad. We have no idea how long she's been here... ElBhe, we have to catch her fast!
ElBhe: Agreed! We must be quick... quick like a fox.
ElBhe: Hey, it was quick enough to jump over the lazy dog.«You meet the Fox once more.»

«You»: Miss... er, fox! Please, stop running!
Fox: No... I... I won't let you take me back!«The Fire Fox collapses after the battle.»

«You»: Oh no, did I hit it too hard?
ElBhe: No, I think she's just tired of running. This has been quite the fox hunt.
«You»: ....stop it with the fox jokes.

«Shadows engulf the Fire Fox, dimming the luminous colors underneath of the Fox.»

«You»: ....!

«The shadows overcome the Fire Fox and fully corrupt her, changing her into a Shadow Fox, which recovers from the battle.»

«You»: Oh no... she's... she's...
ElBhe: ....she's beautiful!
«You»: ...what?
Shadowfox: ....I am?
ElBhe: I've never seen such a lovely shadow creature! What a vixen!

«ElBhe runs from your side to inspect the Shadowfox up close, completely smitten with it, hearts a plenty.»

«You»: Er... but what about the corruption? Is there any way to change her back?
ElBhe: No. Once something is corrupted by shadows, it cannot return to its original form ever again. Not even my owner can fix that.
ElBhe: And I'm not sure why she'd want to. She's so much prettier this way.
Shadowfox: Well... *blush* I came here on purpose, anyways.
«You»: What? You came here knowing you'd be changed forever?
Shadowfox: Yes. I was running away from home. My father was raising me to lead the Igneus clan one day.
Shadowfox: But I don't want that. I wanted to live my own life.
Shadowfox: I knew if I came here, they would never follow me. They take such pride in their gift of fire... but it was always a curse to me.
ElBhe: Don't worry. You don't need to run any more. You can stay with me.
Shadowfox: I'd like that.

«More hearts all around~»

«You»: Can we just get out of here now?
ElBhe: Sure thing, «You».
«You»: Good. That means I don't have to listen to any more....
ElBhe: Come with me, darling. I'll find us a lovely little foxhole to snuggle up in.
«You»: ....fox jokes.
ElBhe: Sorry, «You», but it seems I've out-foxed you this time.
«You»: Uh yeah... this is getting a little too weird. I'm outta here.

«You swiftly leave the scene and ElBhe turns to face where you were previously standing.»

ElBhe: Aw c'mon, don't be like that!
ElBhe: We could sneak around like secret agents, and we'd each have code names! I'll be Tango, and the lovely lady can be Foxtrot!

Monster list by Scakk.
Like a Fox!

Shields
  • Fur of Igneus
  • Fur of Igneus
  • Fur of Igneus
  • Fur of Igneus
  • Fur of Igneus
  • Fur of Igneus
  • Fur of Igneus
  • Fur of Igneus
  • Fur of Igneus
  • Fur of Igneus

• Play again!
  • Guardian Tower!
  • Leave

< Message edited by whackybeanz -- 1/7/2013 4:06:37 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> ...Like a Fox!
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition