Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: what do you think about ED's 100% prize?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: what do you think about ED's 100% prize?
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/19/2012 4:06:41   
Wootz

A bike...

I'll be honest, I expected something that would help me get my screwed up main out of crap, atleast I got some credits. :3

< Message edited by Wootz -- 10/19/2012 4:09:32 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
10/19/2012 4:30:17   
ninja.fighter

maybe there will be another cheevo for the points earned?????
Epic  Post #: 27
10/19/2012 4:39:11   
Ranloth
Banned

I like the bike, seems good enough for me since it's free and everyone can have a use outta it. I expected a Bot instead since it'd work for all but Bike seems better. :P

Also people ain't new to War Points system are they? It's like in any other AE games, no matter if you do 1000 waves or 10 waves, reward will be the same for all. Difference? Self-accomplishment of being a warmonger. ^^
AQ Epic  Post #: 28
10/19/2012 4:51:34   
theosenia

I loooove my new bike!
Although I'm keeping my old one too.I also think it was a great gift for those players that didn't have the chance to get a bike.I don't mind other people or lower leveled players using bikes.Perhaps this is a motive for people to get even more active during wars next time.

For me this was an awesome reward,thank you!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
10/19/2012 6:29:25   
Sh4d0wMast3r

Well I'm pretty much disappointed....They should've made an level requirement or an war points requirement. Now every noob rides around on an epic bike....yeah...I'll prolly never use it.

Now having a bike doesn't mean anything at all. I remember the days when having a bike would mean something. People would be like: Woooaah! Check out that cool bike this dude has!

eh......

< Message edited by Sh4d0wMast3r -- 10/19/2012 6:36:12 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
10/19/2012 6:44:53   
Jekyll

This has totally ruined the meaning of having a bike. What was once a luxury item has become a free-for-all. Terribly disappointing that practically ANYONE can own a bike now. Bad move, devs.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 31
10/19/2012 6:48:46   
xGreen Warriorx

With a free prize this was pretty much the only option. Credit or var rewards would screw balance up for the lower lvls, and with a weapon prize some people couldn't equip it right away. Remember, we're getting a shop with Kimberly's stuff too.

I have to say though, I'm sticking with my mecha cruiser for a few months until not so many ppl have this bike. ;p
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
10/19/2012 7:06:33   
Lady Blue

this would probably my only bike after selling the gamma bike and charfade cruiser
Post #: 33
10/19/2012 7:15:04   
Ranloth
Banned

Funny.. First it's crap balance now you care about aesthetics in ED? Bike will go rare soon and say L10 character fought a lot in the war and gets Level 35 reward, how is that fair? Bot would also benefit top-players and be another advantage for Varium players.

No Bike wasn't even luxury item. Varium ones yes but Credit ones came out and people still bought them, so how was it luxury if it was free (Credits)? People are disappointing here, you get a FREE reward and you moan about it. Be unique about it, don't use the Bike, end of. Sucks to be you because everyone got reward. It's not any different in other games; L10 can get same rewards as top player yet no one moans about it. Deal with it. If it was a weapon, people would say it has crap stats or too high/low Level - completely fair. Bot? If it had crap ability, you'd cause crapstorm here because reward is disappointing.
If you don't want the Bike, don't even get it. You'll be unique one without it, forever alone.
AQ Epic  Post #: 34
10/19/2012 7:21:56   
Lady Blue

^
+1
Post #: 35
10/19/2012 7:23:11   
rayniedays56

^
|
|
|

Pretty much summed it up xD

Personally, I love my bike! :D So cute and cute...and...cute with an Ultra-Rare tag!!! :D
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
10/19/2012 7:25:44   
Hyperion211

i am so unlucky i bought a new bike yesterday with 36 000 credits and this bike came out
Post #: 37
10/19/2012 7:35:32   
Jekyll

quote:

No Bike wasn't even luxury item. Varium ones yes but Credit ones came out and people still bought them, so how was it luxury if it was free (Credits)? People are disappointing here, you get a FREE reward and you moan about it. Be unique about it, don't use the Bike, end of. Sucks to be you because everyone got reward. It's not any different in other games; L10 can get same rewards as top player yet no one moans about it. Deal with it. If it was a weapon, people would say it has crap stats or too high/low Level - completely fair. Bot? If it had crap ability, you'd cause crapstorm here because reward is disappointing.
If you don't want the Bike, don't even get it. You'll be unique one without it, forever alone.

We should never delve into the 'what-ifs'. Before you go on a rant, make sure that you don't make reckless assumptions like 'If it had crap ability, you'd cause crapstorm here' - rule of thumb. Bikes are supposed to be an end-game item. It's not good to see Level 1s with 0 wins riding on these bikes.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 38
10/19/2012 7:52:22   
Lady Blue

^
quote:

rule of thumb. Bikes are supposed to be an end-game item. It's not good to see Level 1s with 0 wins riding on these bikes.

selfish, don't be so rude to the newbies

< Message edited by Lady Blue -- 10/19/2012 7:53:34 >
Post #: 39
10/19/2012 7:55:30   
DestruRaGe

Nice bike. Overall it was a great release. Bunch of credits, 2 cheevos, boss and bike. But please no more bikes, its not a racing game lolz.
Oh and finally they made mission rewards right. Not like before where you earned 2k creds but had to spend like 1,7k first.. So yea nice!
Epic  Post #: 40
10/19/2012 7:59:27   
Ranloth
Banned

They are end game item? I don't see Level requirement. Smacikie's alt has few Bikes and is Level 1, end game? Lolnope. End game due to the cost? Varium packages give Credits, you can buy Bike very early on.

If you don't accept free gift, keep it to yourself. I'm sure if you got something good in RL for free, you'd say no because it's mainstream. Don't like the bike? Don't get it. Is it that hard? It's Anniversary of AE and free gift is bad. I'm pretty sure you'd be MUCH happier if you had to pay for the Bike instead. Why should top Levels get reward? Top players make minority of ED, most are below Level 30 so why should the Team neglect all of them just because there's apparently end game tag on it?

PS. Define end game? It was 30 before, now it's 35. What's your end game?
AQ Epic  Post #: 41
10/19/2012 8:04:27   
Lord Nub

@Destu,

Right? A cooler bike every release. I still remember spending like what, 1500 varium? on the chopper when it was one of the few around. Sure hope this doesn't cause massive lag with every level 2 and his momma vroom vroomin around on these suckas. People were upset when founders got their bike which looks like complete garbage compared to the blood rider and this thing. Now at least people will hopefully shutup about stupid bikes that do nothing since this is, as you mentioned, not a racing game and bikes serve absolutely no function anymore.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
10/19/2012 9:12:10   
Unknown Menace

Shocker, people complaining.

What do i think about the prize. It's great. Really the only thing that could have topped it for me would have been the chairmans personal home. That could have been another prize of which people can't associate it with balance interference and/or OP ness. This prize is usefull for everybody and that was the whole point.
Epic  Post #: 43
10/19/2012 9:24:00   
sylar67

1k var or 10k credits for everyone would have been better
Post #: 44
10/19/2012 9:35:08   
theholyfighter

O well, I'l take it anyways since it's free~
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
10/19/2012 9:41:47   
TRizZzCENTRINO

blah blah blah this is all you people talk about, we got a free gift and that is a great thing. seriously if i was the devs i would be afraid to even give out any free stuff or rewards because most of the varium and high level players are greedy selfish people. so what if the low levels get a cool bike? is that going to give them a advantage in battle? are their bikes going to erase your character from the game? i think not! so be grateful that they actually spent time to make this great reward that will attract new players and saving us credits if we dont have a bike yet. and to those whining that they should not have spent their varium or credits on other bikes like dage's bloodrider well they should think twice because having many types of bikes is better than 1 kind, you can change bikes depending on how it will fit your armor and if you got bored of that 1 bike. so quit complaining.
case closed
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
10/19/2012 9:45:46   
ansh0

quote:

case closed

Best.Anime.Ever.

Pretty cool bikes ;P

We have alot of bikes though... next time, something else would be nice.
Epic  Post #: 47
10/19/2012 10:28:47   
Lord Machaar

didn't really like it...
MQ Epic  Post #: 48
10/19/2012 10:31:12   
comicalbikers fan

LOVE the bike
yes, it is unfair from your point of view
but for people like me, we say bless you devs,bless you
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 49
10/19/2012 10:47:02   
One Winged Angel1357

Well logically there are only three prizes we could have gotten from this.

A Bike
A Bot
A Cheevo

Now lets figure out why Bike is the obvious choice. We just got a bot from the Infernal Infiltration War so logically we would not just give one out here. We have two cheevos in this war already one from beating the Chairman on hard and the other for free so a third cheevo would just be overkill.
Now a bike well Bikes are expensive as all get up, in fact I spent all my money from Infernal Infiltration and most of my fund from this war on the vector on Wednesday which is my case for bikes being pricey. So a free bike is cool with me and I might just toss my Vector Bike now or keep it not sure yet
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: what do you think about ED's 100% prize?
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition