Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 28 of 30«<2627282930>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/25/2013 20:17:31   
Agaraoth2

@ValkyrieKnight welcome to the amazing world of pokemon ugh i mean Oversoul please be sure to equip your self with many maser balls ugh i mean soul gems and have fun I wish you success in your journey.

< Message edited by Agaraoth2 -- 3/25/2013 20:25:59 >
AQW  Post #: 676
3/26/2013 0:29:52   
The Jop

The Orc Quest to require Ogre Bandit instead of Ogre. It doesn't make sense to make someone evolve their Ogre into Ogre Trapper only to have to possess another Ogre.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 677
3/27/2013 1:09:42   
Sesura

More Dragons available for gold! :D

https://twitter.com/Barbeqia - Follow me on Twitter :)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 678
3/27/2013 6:15:52   
Finncollier

an evo of ogre bandit, like a vagabond or something,

"stand before the executioners block and hope you don't get chopped."
- The executioner
Post #: 679
3/27/2013 10:08:11   
Megadragonknight

Robotic characters. Roboticfiend, robotic dragon.
Post #: 680
3/27/2013 14:36:36   
HSsouleater

I wonder if it will be possible to turn off Battle animation in PvE.

Would make farming faster
Post #: 681
3/27/2013 14:55:26   
Hakunin

The buffs / debuffs / counters should tell what they sign when the mouse is over them.

The Player Character's actual HP should be told instead the basic 15 HP when clicked on the avatars.

During PvP battles a chat would be very wellcomed (for combat taunts, admiring strategies etc.)
AQ  Post #: 682
3/27/2013 15:08:34   
DeathGuard

Some Jinn Reapers and Gate Keepers :3
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 683
3/27/2013 15:53:50   
Vagaran

I want to see clowns! OS could use some evil clowns...
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 684
3/27/2013 19:52:39   
Mondez

It might sound silly, but I would like to see some sort of gym system in OS, like once ranking comes out, in the coming weeks the first 8 players that made rank 1 once should be like the leader in each town you can challenge to gain a special artifact that would act as a badge.

That is a pretty interesting concept in my opinion.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 685
3/30/2013 9:34:36   
Gravcat

Trading of souls. There will be a few exceptions, for people who create alts and try to 'give' their characters for the ones on their main:
- Tier to tier trades only. Eg. Vet to Vet, Master to Master.
-No same IP trading.

Please give feedback!
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 686
3/30/2013 13:21:41   
Solargeo

grav nah i want to be able to get the archangel and some of the cools souls promised a long while back well that were planned to be used
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 687
3/30/2013 13:34:44   
Hakunin

quote:

Trading of souls. There will be a few exceptions

Problem arise if trading Souls For Gems. Probably so complicated issue, better not allow at all too.
AQ  Post #: 688
3/30/2013 13:36:36   
Solargeo

i agree still no trading excpt maybe hint like things to help show where they got the char or when they can or if they can't get the char
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 689
4/1/2013 23:26:19   
Megadragonknight

In Oversoul Beta Revolution, for the character inventory, arranging the characters in Alphabetic order will avoid confusion and save less trouble whenever players want to select the characters they want easily.
Post #: 690
4/3/2013 5:42:06   
Rivale

Less characters(for now) and more cards. Seriously, most characters tend to share some of the same kind of cards(like poison and empower).
"Better" versions of cards. i.e: Cat reflex doing 4 damage with increased cost.
Increasing charge limit by 1-2 per level.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 691
4/5/2013 20:38:29   
Mondez

@above
Increasing the charge cap by level would create unbalance so no. Once Beta Revolution comes out then more cards are released.

My suggestion:
Like Warp Necromancer's release, I say have a character that would open a shop of clicked on as well to sell for gold since it is an interesting system to play with other than clicking a button to buy characters.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 692
4/6/2013 3:22:39   
Hakunin

quote:

Like Warp Necromancer's release, I say have a character that would open a shop of clicked on as well to sell for gold since it is an interesting system to play with other than clicking a button to buy characters.

Yep, me expected the same when clocking on that button.
But I hope being able to sell the base-level characters (wether they're Adept-Vet-Mster-Legend) won't make them more rare.
AQ  Post #: 693
4/6/2013 5:52:06   
daichi

I would love to see a paladin order map. kind of like what they did with the ogre and orc maps.

DF AQW  Post #: 694
4/6/2013 6:21:29   
Finncollier

@daichi
thats a great idea, and necromancer's

SUGGESTIONS: a legendary evolution for the paladin, hopefully the light guardian we saw in the stress test char test. and...NECROMANCER'S, please sir nulgath, i want a necromancer
Post #: 695
4/6/2013 6:25:23   
Megadragonknight

Me too, if there is paladin in OS, there should be necromancer in OS too. A wrap necromancer character in OS will fit perfectly since its an inspiration art from DarkonDrago.
Post #: 696
4/6/2013 6:38:21   
Hakunin

quote:

if there is paladin in OS, there should be necromancer in OS too

And it could be he first character attacking with "pets"!
AQ  Post #: 697
4/6/2013 6:51:44   
Megadragonknight

Or maybe the first character to summon skeleton in every hit combo. That can be unique.

Edit: Necromancer appearing in OS is going to be a very great thing yet! I hope to see him with amazing artwork better than even the AQW necromancer. Rev will definitely draw way beyond AWESOME and AMAZING if he plan for necromancer character!

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 4/6/2013 6:54:14 >
Post #: 698
4/6/2013 6:55:34   
Finncollier

wrap necromancer? i'm a grammar nazi

i like that people agree with me on the idea of necromancers, there is an arch-lich so he needs necromancer slaves
Post #: 699
4/6/2013 7:27:20   
Hakunin

quote:

Or maybe the first character to summon skeleton in every hit combo.

That's how "pet"-system can be implemented into OS (was told so already).
AQ  Post #: 700
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 [28] 29 30   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= What would YOU like to see? II - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 28 of 30«<2627282930>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition